Re: Ed, Why aren't you out on your bike?

Tom Keats

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> I still do go out for about one hour a day. That seems about all my mental
> and physical constitution will stand these days.

Weakling. How can you stand yourself?

> The fact is that I am
> getting old and that means tired and cranky. Don't you just hate old men who
> are mellow and full of love and kindness for their fellow creatures. You
> need never fear that I will turn into that kind of marshmallow.

Yeah, they all seem to look like Barry Morse or Bertrand Russel, with
that insincere up-looking, ****-eating grin, with remnants of long
hair encircling a balding scalp and cascading affectaciously over
the back of the collar, and looking oh so intellectual. Like the
guy that Alex kicked the **** out of in Clockwork Orange.

> I am going to RBM an dragging some of those threads over to ARBR because we
> need some stimulation here. The nuts and bolts of recumbency are not
> sufficient for an intellectual like myself. We need a little something extra
> and I am here to make sure that we get it.

After your recent posting frenzy it seems the Irish Breakfast Whiskey
has taken its toll on you -- you've become uncharacteristically quiet.
But at least you're thankfully not reciting that horrid so-called
poetry of the Lovesick Bird of Alfred Hitchcock by T.S. Idiot, or
whatever it's called.

> There is no harm done to ARBR as long as we keep our sense of humor about
> all of this. ARBR is just too small to survive without a bit of external
> input. When I am done with RBM I will go to the English and Australian
> cycling groups and I will screw with them too. ARBR is just so lucky to have
> me here!

Dogs need fleas, too. They don't need worms, though.

cheers from a secular Jewish Humanist, you insufferable blockhead,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.