How do you deal with peoples who hate you?

Just because somebody doesn't like a person or complains doesn't mean they are a "hater". Hate is an extreme all consuming condition that somebody puts a lot of energy into. People don't hate you even if they strongly dislike you. The whole trend of calling somebody a hater is a misnomer. I wish people would get a handle on the language before saying or embracing phrases that don't make much real sense.

I try either to give them my love or to ignore them. I understand that those people are troubled and they have some personality issues so I do not judge. If they are persistent I try to avoid them and really, almost never get involved. Not because it is not my level or it is not what a gentleman would do. I stay out of this because of the bad energy. They consume everything with their hate and it is like a dying star. I black hole of hate.

I try either to give them my love or to ignore them. I understand that those people are troubled and they have some personality issues so I do not judge. If they are persistent I try to avoid them and really, almost never get involved. Not because it is not my level or it is not what a gentleman would do. I stay out of this because of the bad energy. They consume everything with their hate and it is like a dying star. I black hole of hate.
A black hole of hate? People getting called haters aren't even in engaged in hate. Hate is an all consuming passion not the attitude displayed by supposed "haters". You are right to just ignore them however.

A man from my area and his wife are reported missing in Brussels but I don' t hate the terrorist, I also don't hate roaches. Just not worth the energy required to do so.

Jeff Shults a local here is confirmed dead in Brussels.

A man from my area and his wife are reported missing in Brussels but I don' t hate the terrorist, I also don't hate roaches. Just not worth the energy required to do so.

Pretty much, I try to improve myself and what I can around me that's all I can do. I won't try to reach things I cannot.

I just don't give a holy attention to them and keep on doing my work this helps me in keeping my focus on my work and I also don't get confused.It's the best way to neglect them and maintain your focus and concentration.:cool:

Actually, I don't give a **** to those who don't like me.They can't do anything to me but just they abuse on my back and I don't pay attention to their word and what they think about me and just do what I want.Probably the best way to ignore them.

Hey, what are your ways to deal with that kind of haters? For me I usually don't pay attention to them, I just ignore or avoid them but it's too tough.
I don't focus on the people who hate me. I know it's very tough to ignore them but it's not a good idea to pay attention to them. Whenever they are around you, you should act like a cool person without caring about them.

I look at all the dumb **** they waste their money on then buy the stocks of the companies that make that ****.
Let them hate and hate and hate.
Yes, you are right. Let them hate. They are just filled with negativity. We should concentrate on our own work instead of paying attention to them.

Last edited:
When it comes to haters I personally think that the best you can do is turn around and give them your back, that is actually the worst insult, it hits harder than a kick in your balls for real, at leastthat is what I usually do with those people who somehow feel something against me, do not mind them unless they touch you, if they do, you better get some fighting classes and ready for that kind of situations.

Just shoot 'em!! Hahaha, just kidding, but that's what people in other countries think we do here in Texas. :) I ignore them, I don't have time to feed their negativity.

You can't really do anything about haters. So the best way to deal with them is just to IGNORE them!

Why are you worried about someone who doesn't even like you? Spend your life and energy with people and stuff that make it worth it.

Reactions: jhuskey
I try not to deal with them in the first place. Ignore, don't care. As long as they don't damage your property/send you death threats.

Hating someone is such a petty emotion.

No real logic behind it. It achieves nothing. It can be warranted, but it is just an emotion.

Most hate is just petty. It's simple.

Why worry about what petty people think, just because it's directed at you today?

Bide your time and destroy them at the most opportune moment.

But seriously, just ignore them, it's the internet, what's worst thing they can do to you? Caps Lock you to death? Just take it easy, there are lots of things you can do online to have fun, you shouldn't be bothered with a couple of nobodies.

Give them the cold shoulder. Nothing's better than that. Ingoring them is an infuriating trigger for haters but at least they eventually will leave you alone. Also don't talk trash behind their backs. Don't feed their hatred.

The best way to handle haters is to ignore them and they'll soon leave you alone. When you engage them you only end up giving them more firepower to fight you with. just give them a cold shoulder and move on.