How many Double Visions

Perry

Guest
Our DV is serial number 113. The model year that the sliding
rear seat was introduced. I wonder how many DV's were made
and sold altogether? Perry

>Our DV is serial number 113. The model year that the
>sliding rear seat was introduced. I wonder how many DV's
>were made and sold altogether? Perry

I just read recently there were 280 total, but no idea if
that is correct. I also don't remember where I read it.

Rich

I was guessing that there were about 300. If your number is
correct...that's about right.
Perry
"RCPINTO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >Our DV is serial number 113. The model year that the
> >sliding rear seat
was
> >introduced. I wonder how many DV's were made and sold
> >altogether? Perry
> >

> I just read recently there were 280 total, but no idea
> if that is
correct.
> I also don't remember where I read it.
>
> Rich

My DV is serial number DE0009, which was made about a month
before the last one. Looks like serial numbers won't reveal
the total. The good news for me is that my DV is now and
forever the "latest and greatest".