I am Baaaaccckk

Lesanne

Guest
got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip put on any poundage!! Oh My,
156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if that is going to stay off?

Lesanne
(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Great news Lesanne! Hope it stays off.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if
> that is going to stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Wow, that's impressive, Lesanne. Congratulations. Elaine K

Lesanne wrote:

>got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip put on any poundage!! Oh
>My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if that is going to
>stay off?
>
>Lesanne
>(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Most people retain water while traveling. But not you!

Prairie Roots On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip put on any poundage!! Oh
>My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if that is going to
>stay off?
>
>Lesanne
>(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

How'da do that? Losing weight while traveling. Good job.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if
> that is going to stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

what a nice homecoming present, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if
> that is going to stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Welcome back. Did you have a good trip? Congrats on the 156.5 weigh in, that's great, especially
considering you've been away from home.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if
> that is going to stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

show-OFF - that's weight OFF.

Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while
it lasted.

Hope the time away was good.

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip put on any poundage!! Oh
>My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if that is going to
>stay off?
>
>Lesanne
>(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

WOW! You actually started at 365? I can't believe it! WOW! What pride and joy you must be feeling
every day:eek:)!!!

Lesanne wrote:
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip put on any poundage!! Oh
> My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if that is going to
> stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

That is great Lesanne!!!

COnnie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

Don't question scale gremlins - just take what they give you and run away before they notie!
*grin* congrats!

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but making
progress. "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if
> that is going to stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Great weigh-in, Lesanne, welcome back!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if
> that is going to stay off?
>
> Lesanne
> (365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type that.
How very er.. agitating :)

news:eek:[email protected]...
> show-OFF - that's weight OFF.
>
> Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while
> it lasted.
>
> Hope the time away was good.
>

> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> >on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder
> >if that is going to stay off?
> >
> >Lesanne
> >(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:52:50 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Most people retain water while traveling. But not you!

Yeah, darn, I mean, wonderful (g)

>Prairie Roots On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip put on any poundage!! Oh
>>My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder if that is going to
>>stay off?
>>
>>Lesanne
>>(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"

I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the foods
demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks. Then, again,
maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type that. How very er..
>agitating :)
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:eek:[email protected]...
>> show-OFF - that's weight OFF.
>>
>> Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while it
>> lasted.
>>
>> Hope the time away was good.
>>

>> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
>put
>> >on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder
>> >if that is going to stay off?
>> >
>> >Lesanne
>> >(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

Ha, never mind roots, I am back up this morning :).

> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:52:50 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Most people retain water while traveling. But not you!
>
> Yeah, darn, I mean, wonderful (g)
>
> >Prairie Roots On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the trip
put
> >>on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder
> >>if that is going to stay off?
> >>
> >>Lesanne
> >>(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

sounds like a commitment to me LA??? wonder if he was agitated cause you
were gone, or because you are under him? Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type that. How very er..
> agitating :)
>
> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > show-OFF - that's weight OFF.
> >
> > Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while it
> > lasted.
> >
> > Hope the time away was good.
> >

> > On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:52:58 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >got back home to my computer. Had to hop on my scale to see if the
trip
> put
> > >on any poundage!! Oh My, 156.5. In the afternoon. After lunch. And everything.!! Wow ! I wonder
> > >if that is going to stay off?
> > >
> > >Lesanne
> > >(365)247/157.5 official, 164 ww goal

yep, nothing like your knees in my future to give me a little er... buzz. Maybe you are just having
a little bout of cold weather metabolic - trying to keep warm - extra put on.... Oh heck? do you
know what I mean? Not a problem here, mid 70's and sunny and beautiful....

> I "see" your heart's aflutter. I expect it to be bad (that is relative - not terrible, just not
> down) unless my home scale has thrown its "sprungs!!"
>
> I think this does lead me to believe 155 is not in the cards as a realistic weight. I probably
> should not make such a decision/prediction. And maybe some of it really is muscle and and the
> foods demanding the calories for 3 hectic days of activity as the past two or three weeks. Then,
> again, maybe I'm in the throws of UP!!!
>
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:29:09 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Oh my, I am going to Officially Have Youu? Cripes, cannot even type
that.
> >How very er.. agitating :)
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:eek:[email protected]...
> >> show-OFF - that's weight OFF.
> >>
> >> Sounding good - you will have me officially in another few days. Oh, well, it was nice while it
> >> lasted.
> >>
> >> Hope the time away was good.

> >put

As I finish my skinny cow - Ohhhhhhh, tooooooooooo, baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd (g)