I need a new bike , any suggestions?

Amir

Guest
I was wanting to buy a new bike. Anybody know where I can find a good one on the web. What brands
are the best, besides Cannondale? Thanks.

"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I was wanting to buy a new bike. Anybody know where I can find a good one on the web. What brands
> are the best, besides Cannondale? Thanks.

Working under the assumption that Cannondale is one of the best brands is your first mistake.

Not telling us anything about your style, riding location, body size, and budget is your second.

How much help could you really expect to get out of that post?

Chris

"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I was wanting to buy a new bike. Anybody know where I can find a good one on the web. What brands
> are the best, besides Cannondale?

First, answer these basic questions:

What types of terrain will you be riding?

What do you like about Cannondale bikes?

What was good about your previous bike?

What was wrong with it?

Do you need a super light bike? How light?

How much are you willing to spend?

How much would you like to spend?

Do you plan to compete in races? What kind?

Do you want your bike to double as a daily commuter?

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:10:58 GMT, "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I was wanting to buy a new bike. Anybody know where I can find a
good
>> one on the web. What brands are the best, besides Cannondale?
>
>First, answer these basic questions:
>
>What types of terrain will you be riding?
>
>What do you like about Cannondale bikes?
>
>What was good about your previous bike?
>
>What was wrong with it?
>
>Do you need a super light bike? How light?
>
>How much are you willing to spend?
>
>How much would you like to spend?
>
>Do you plan to compete in races? What kind?
>
>Do you want your bike to double as a daily commuter?

Also, would you take advice from a a known idiot named Barry Sanders?

pete fagerlin

::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro! :www.yestubes.com

P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:10:58 GMT, "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I was wanting to buy a new bike. Anybody know where I can find a
> good
> >> one on the web. What brands are the best, besides Cannondale?
> >
> >First, answer these basic questions:
> >
> >What types of terrain will you be riding?
> >
> >What do you like about Cannondale bikes?
> >
> >What was good about your previous bike?
> >
> >What was wrong with it?
> >
> >Do you need a super light bike? How light?
> >
> >How much are you willing to spend?
> >
> >How much would you like to spend?
> >
> >Do you plan to compete in races? What kind?
> >
> >Do you want your bike to double as a daily commuter?
>
> Also, would you take advice from a a known idiot named Barry Sanders?
>
> pete fagerlin
>
> ::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro! :www.yestubes.com

thanks for everybody's help. I found some decent deals here. <a
href="http://bikemania.biz/affiliate.asp?ID=510">http://www.Bikemania.biz</a

"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:10:58 GMT, "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...
> > good
> > >

> > Also, would you take advice from a a known idiot named Barry Sanders?
> >
> > pete fagerlin

Another sad knuckle-dragger spews hateful vitriol. Too many blows to the head, I guess.

Glad you're already in my killfile, Pete, where you belong.

-=B=-

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:07:35 GMT, "B. Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Amir" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:10:58 GMT, "B. Sanders"
<[email protected]>

>> > good
>> > >

>> > Also, would you take advice from a a known idiot named Barry
Sanders?

>> > pete fagerlin
>
>Another sad knuckle-dragger spews hateful vitriol. Too many blows to
the
>head, I guess.
>
>Glad you're already in my killfile, Pete, where you belong.

Ah, calling the telemarketers who have you on their do not call list agin, eh Barry?

How is it "hateful vitriol" (what a drama queen you are) when it's the truth?