indoor bikepark

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Luke, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Luke

    Luke Guest

    Hi i need some pictures of indoor bike trails (not skatepark)

    --
    LUKE

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  3. luke wrote:
    > Hi i need some pictures of indoor bike trails (not skatepark)

    sorry, you take the good with the bad.

    http://www.ryeairfield.com/

  4. "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | luke wrote:
    | > Hi i need some pictures of indoor bike trails (not skatepark)
    |
    | sorry, you take the good with the bad.
    |
    | http://www.ryeairfield.com/

    You take the good you take the bad you take it all and then you have the Facts of Life...

    Sorry, had to share that since it won't leave my head.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  6. MattB wrote:
    >>sorry, you take the good with the bad. http://www.ryeairfield.com/
    > But which is which?

    white-trash wannabee's trying to act pimp with thier stocking caps and pants hanging half way down
    to thier knees... well I guess it pays the bills/

    Heh, Rye is one of our clients...

  7. Ground Control© wrote:
    > You take the good you take the bad you take it all and then you have the Facts of Life...
    >
    > Sorry, had to share that since it won't leave my head.

    MMMmmmmm ............ Tooti is a total hottie these days! (Though I must admit to having a sweet
    spot for Jo, way back then ;-)

  8. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Ground Control© wrote:
    | > You take the good you take the bad you take it all and then you have the Facts of Life...
    | >
    | > Sorry, had to share that since it won't leave my head.
    |

    | MMMmmmmm ............ Tooti is a total hottie these days! (Though I must admit to having a sweet
    | spot for Jo, way back then ;-)

    Jo was (and IS) a real Hottie. Go back to the first season and add Molly Ringwald to that! (YUM)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003

  9. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > MattB wrote:
    > >>sorry, you take the good with the bad. http://www.ryeairfield.com/
    > > But which is which?
    >
    > white-trash wannabee's trying to act pimp with thier stocking caps and pants hanging half way down
    > to thier knees... well I guess it pays the bills/

    Well in Rye's case it pays mine anyway! Never been there myself...

    Matt

  10. Nelson Binch wrote:

    > Jo was (and IS) a real Hottie.

    haven't seen her recently.. got any URL's?

    I liked her better in Breakfast Club and 16 Candles

  11. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Nelson Binch wrote:
    | >
    | > Jo was (and IS) a real Hottie.
    |
    | haven't seen her recently.. got any URL's?

    | I liked her better in Breakfast Club and 16 Candles

    So far I haven't found a place where I've really disliked her (and that includes the C grade 3D
    SciFi <waves to Petey> movie she did when she was like 15)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003

  12. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Nelson Binch wrote:
    | >
    | > Jo was (and IS) a real Hottie.
    |
    | haven't seen her recently.. got any URL's?

    Actually, the last I saw of her was on a short-lived sitcom called "Style and Substance" that ripped
    on Martha Stewart.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003