Is anyone here besides me?

PartisanRanger said:
I visit from time to time, but nobody posts so... yeah.
Basically what he said ^^.

I would really like it if the forum would be more active, cause it would be cool to talk to others my age and younger who love cycling as I do.

Julian G. said:
I'm here, but don't see a need to reply if there are no threads to reply to...
Well I'm brand new here and it doesn't seem very active to me, the only way to get it more active is post though! :p

Well, I just joined today, and I am a fairly active poster as it is on any forums I visit, so with all our help, I am confidant that we can get this Next Generation forum into active shape.

Feel free to contact me on AIM. My screen-name is oddly enough, BrianDoosey. :)

SophieM said:
I'm new and signed up today, hopefully will become an active member.

As of right now, it is only a few of us "Next Generation" people that seem to be active. Do your best with keeping active, and we may be able to attract new people to the community. :)

BDoosey said:
As of right now, it is only a few of us "Next Generation" people that seem to be active. Do your best with keeping active, and we may be able to attract new people to the community. :)

Feel free to send me any suggestions or site ideas, we're in the process of rolling out new features so now is the perfect time.

cheers

Ive just begun starting to bike more often and am trying to learn more about bicycles. Im 14 and expect me to be active on this forum!