Is George Bush A Figure Of Fun?

MountainPro said:
"You ****ing son of a *****. I saw what you wrote. We're not going to forget this." -George W. Bush to writer and editor Al Hunt, 1988

Long way from saying his prayers, eh ?
That quote is the real Bush.

limerickman said:
Long way from saying his prayers, eh ?
That quote is the real Bush.
yes, hardly presidential is it?

threatening behaviour has always been his way it seems.

Carrera said:
Thanks Darkboong.
Myself, you and Lim don't agree on every single point and issue over politics but we all agree in our opposition to Bush, his war on Iraq and the direction he has taken the U.S. since he was elected. I haven't added or taken anything away from these statements and I think Zapper is having a hard time believing it's really true.
As I said, you need check your sources...I've checked a few on your list and they are not true. Some are old variations once attributed to Dan Qayle... Here is an example of one that isn't true...

Claim: President George W. Bush proclaimed, "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."

Origins: Yet another
"George W. Bush is dumb" story has been taken up by those who like their caricatures drawn in stark, bold lines. According to scuttlebutt that emerged in the British press in July 2002, President Bush, Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair, and France's President Jacques Chirac were discussing economics and, in particular, the decline of the French economy. "The problem with the French," Bush afterwards confided in Blair, "is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."
The source was Shirley Williams, also known as the Baroness Williams of Crosby, who claimed "my good friend Tony Blair" had recently regaled her with this anecdote in Brighton.

And may I add I'm so glad Michael J has been found innocent. I never believed he could have hurt those kids and I'm glad the jury thought so too!
You are living in neverland...the only reason the jury didn't deliver a guilty verdict is they didn't like the mother...Sorry folks, the kid shouldn't suffer for that...

You found one there I didn't have. But in the words of Big Brother:
"Threatening behavious is not tolerated in the Big Brother House!"
I wonder how long Bush would last on the show?

MountainPro said:
yes, hardly presidential is it?

threatening behaviour has always been his way it seems.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 :D

"I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess, it's the Mother in me." —George W. Bush, Washington D.C., April 14, 2005 :eek:

"It means your own money would grow better than that which the government can make it grow. And that's important." —George W. Bush, on what private accounts could do for Social Security funds, Falls Church, Va., April 29, 2005 :confused:

"In terms of timetables, as quickly as possible — whatever that means." —George W. Bush, on his time frame for shoring up Social Security, Washington D.C., March 16, 2005 :confused:

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 :eek:

"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T." —George W. Bush, Collinsville, Ill., Jan. 5, 2005 :D

"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week — we will have an all-volunteer army!" —George W. Bush, Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

"We're still being challenged in Iraq and the reason why is a free Iraq will be a major defeat in the cause of freedom." —George W. Bush, Charlotte, N.C., April 5, 2004 :mad:

"[T]hat's just the nature of democracy. Sometimes pure politics enters into the rhetoric." —George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Aug. 8, 2003 :rolleyes:

"See, without the tax relief package, there would have been a deficit, but there wouldn't have been the commiserate — not 'commiserate' — the kick to our economy that occurred as a result of the tax relief." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 15, 2003 :confused:

"I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 21, 2003 :D

"[W]hether they be Christian, Jew, or Muslim, or Hindu, people have heard the universal call to love a neighbor just like they'd like to be called themselves." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., October 8, 2003 :)

"I urge the leaders in Europe and around the world to take swift, decisive action against terror groups such as Hamas, to cut off their funding, and to support — cut funding and support, as the United States has done." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 25, 2003 :confused:

"It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on the word of — and the allegations — by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble — that means not tell the truth." —George W. Bush, on an Amnesty International report on prisoner abuse at Guantanamo Bay, Washington, D.C., May 31, 2005 (Listen to audio)

that's right, the american voting populus cannot even pronounce half the words bush has creatified.

tortured syntax of the order reported is actualy symptomatic, a pathology of a physiological disorder, and as such is not funny.

plus, let us support bias only when it suits a particular agenda then...

as for your invoking the ideals of fabrication and relative validity, and the consequences thereof, i think colin powell and the flock of insiders who jumped ship would readily agree...

"republican mothers for the draft"

-rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?

zapper said:
Hey Crapera, how about making sure your quotes are valid prior to posting...Even if one of these is fabricated it makes your post appear stupid, biased and fictitious....I'll give you an opportunity to retract now...Please don't tell me that you think all of these are true???

I've been busy researching more speeches and will upload some more soon. Also to prove that all of this is bona fide, I'll be giving you all details of how you can listen to the speeches on audio. You can just about hear the series of blunders and misunderestimations, above the background noise of wild applause.

Carrera said:
I've been busy researching more speeches and will upload some more soon. Also to prove that all of this is bona fide, I'll be giving you all details of how you can listen to the speeches on audio. You can just about hear the series of blunders and misunderestimations, above the background noise of wild applause.
Make sure you include the ones you threw up there that are fakes like "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." —George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair"

I would really love to hear this audio...since it doesn't exist..

Zapper, everybody knows your pres is as thick as railway sleeper. O.K., I grant you he's reasonably capable over matters of domestic policy, but over foreign policy, he's clueless. I mean, he even refers to the Greeks as Grecians.
Here is what Robbie Williams had to say recently:

"Robbie Williams claims he would make a better president than George Bush.

He said during a press conference in Mexico: 'You know Americans keep saying they are the leaders of the world, and this guy can't form a sentence. .

He can't speak. I speak better than him. .
"I should be president. I'd do a better job than him. And I'm not very bright'."

zapper said:
Make sure you include the ones you threw up there that are fakes like "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." —George W. Bush, discussing the decline of the French economy with British Prime Minister Tony Blair"

No offence, Zapper but get real here. I heard some of these speeches on the BBC news since the gaffes were being reported widely. You can't seiously be trying to claim Bush is erudite and doesn't refer to Greeks as Grecians e.t.c. I also heard him pronounce the word "mullah" as "moolar". You've never had a pres like him and I doubt there's ever be another as bad. He's awful.

zapper said:

Carrera said:
You've never had a pres like him and I doubt there's ever be another as bad. He's awful.
Bush is a ****** idiot. Not a single American would deny this (not even Zap). He preys on the insecurity of the American people by spreading information that Islam is the enemy of America and suicide bombers want to infiltrate American towns and cities to kill innocent people. This type of intimidation works very well in America. They have a lot to lose.

This so far has worked beautifully. It is completely false of course but the reason he does it is to pretend to be the defender of the USA and appear to be working to repel the enemy at America's gates. I can see how Zapper admires Bush and supports him. He is simply blinded by what he sees on the TV an reads in the papers. Zapper is as much a victim as the innocents in Iraq, we should really feel sorry for him and help him to see the tyrant as we see him.

The fact that Bush can barely form a coherent sentence doesnt really matter in the scheme of things, he is just reading from a sheet and doesnt actually understand what most of the words mean nor the implications of the speech itself. He is a puppet, and not a very well disguised puppet. The problem is he cant help acting like one of the muppets.

Democracy is to be enforced in the Middle East by the use of war, guns and soldiers because this eventually will produce a stable trading ground for America, business between the two regions will flourish, America will get richer. The freedom of the people of the Middle East is a puppet policy. America cannot trade or seen to be trading with tyrants, so they are removed. It is purely business, nothing else.

Wake up Zapper. The coffee is ready and you have a bagel waiting for you are our table. C'mon man.

MountainPro said:
...America cannot trade or seen to be trading with tyrants...
...unless they installed them, like their good friend, Saddam. He was flavour of the month following the fall of their other great buddy from next door, the Shah. Just like with good ol' boy, Pinochet, Democracy was the Shah's second name.
Yessir, certainly got to admire the members of the "Friends Of The Whitehouse At The Forefront Of The Fight For Democracy". Fine fellows, everyone of them.
Strange how one day they are strong leaders of troubled nations and the next they are tyrants standing in the way of democracy.
I guess Cornmufin's a little young to be President, but he/she certainly has the makings...

I think that Bush is a figure of fun but he's also a lame duck President.

Iraq continues to haunt him.
It now looks like his ratings are sliding.
The US economy is still in difficulties : the budget deficit grows apace.
Even with political turmoil in Europe and with the effect on the Euro valuation, the dollar still cannot appreciate against the Euro.

He is an idiot - a dangerous idiot who is actually weakening the USA.

EoinC said:
...unless they installed them, like their good friend, Saddam. He was flavour of the month following the fall of their other great buddy from next door, the Shah. Just like with good ol' boy, Pinochet, Democracy was the Shah's second name.
Yessir, certainly got to admire the members of the "Friends Of The Whitehouse At The Forefront Of The Fight For Democracy". Fine fellows, everyone of them.
Strange how one day they are strong leaders of troubled nations and the next they are tyrants standing in the way of democracy.
I guess Cornmufin's a little young to be President, but he/she certainly has the makings...
a government can be a friendly ally or a tyrannical regime from one minute to then next dpending on a whim from the W(s)hitehouse. It is all business as i have said. When the whitehouse has no more need of the person, he is deemed a terrorist, blamed for things they didnt do, accused of having things they havent got and thier country illegally invaded.

America tried to convince the 'Raki people that Hussien had WMDs and was a threat. It didnt work. He tried to convince Europe. It didnt work. The only person that fell for it was Blair. Half of the USA believed it even though there were absolutely not a single trace of evidence and have since admitted thier failure.

Friend one minute Tyrant the next. I bet if you got all of Bushs admin seperatly in rooms and asked them one by one if each leader in the world was a tyrant or a friend you wouldnt get two matching answers, because they themselves dont know the current status.