is lance cheating on me with kik? Boston Marathon interview.

Perfect area for the two of them to have an interview. Joggers world where the really slow and stupid can run a faster marathon with only 25 miles a week training! ****ing great! No wonder they got a divorce, she is a horse face and he is a part time homofodite who likes little anal-reck-sic girls.

OAR8 said:
Perfect area for the two of them to have an interview. Joggers world where the really slow and stupid can run a faster marathon with only 25 miles a week training! ****ing great! No wonder they got a divorce, she is a horse face and he is a part time homofodite who likes little anal-reck-sic girls.
So what is the story with Armstrong's finish picture. It looks totally staged with no one else around.

A friend of mine ran Boston and should have finished with about the same time as Armstrong if he had a good race. I'll have to ask him what was up.

Bro Deal said:
So what is the story with Armstrong's finish picture. It looks totally staged with no one else around.

A friend of mine ran Boston and should have finished with about the same time as Armstrong if he had a good race. I'll have to ask him what was up.
The pic is real. That is a sad testament about Boston and where the marathon has gone in this country. Welcome to sponsor entries and charity entries. They apparently were able to send everyone else in that finishing time to the other mats for the time. There is a set up for this when the elites and elite women finish. So the common folk finish in a different chute. No big deal, it does look fake.

OAR8 said:
The pic is real. That is a sad testament about Boston and where the marathon has gone in this country. Welcome to sponsor entries and charity entries. They apparently were able to send everyone else in that finishing time to the other mats for the time. There is a set up for this when the elites and elite women finish. So the common folk finish in a different chute. No big deal, it does look fake.
Good thing I only run trail ultras. They are a lot more casual than the marathon scene.

I just can't believe with what he knows about endurance doping, he can't run a better time... in a race with no dope testing for himself.

OAR8 said:
It just got worse. Tom Cruise wants to run Boston. He intends to go faster than Katiebot, who managed to run--if you can call it that--New York in five and a half hours.

I think I could walk twenty-six miles of flat asphalt in 5 1/2 hours.

Bro Deal said:
It just got worse. Tom Cruise wants to run Boston. He intends to go faster than Katiebot, who managed to run--if you can call it that--New York in five and a half hours.

I think I could walk twenty-six miles of flat asphalt in 5 1/2 hours.
That would be an average speed of 7.5 km/hr - pretty fast walk Bro! Pretty tough to sustain it for 5.5 hours, but then you are into endurance events... But yeah, running that distance in 5.5 hours is getting borderline into walking. Maybe she walked for some time, then ran some time, etc.?

TheDarkLord said:
That would be an average speed of 7.5 km/hr - pretty fast walk Bro! Pretty tough to sustain it for 5.5 hours, but then you are into endurance events... But yeah, running that distance in 5.5 hours is getting borderline into walking. Maybe he walked for some time, then ran some time, etc.?
Katiebot's a MAN????? OMG!!! :eek:

TheDarkLord said:
That would be an average speed of 7.5 km/hr - pretty fast walk Bro! Pretty tough to sustain it for 5.5 hours, but then you are into endurance events... But yeah, running that distance in 5.5 hours is getting borderline into walking. Maybe she walked for some time, then ran some time, etc.?
Yeah, I might come up two or three miles short. The 4 mph is not a problem. It's that last .7 mph. Maybe with some practice I could learn to do that stupid looking Olympic speed walking.

Talking about speed walking, can't they have an Olympic meeting and cull out all the bogus sports? They keep adding more and more. I saw a report on pogo sticking, and they were dreaming of the day pogo sticking would be an Olympic sport.

Bro Deal said:
Yeah, I might come up two or three miles short. The 4 mph is not a problem. It's that last .7 mph. Maybe with some practice I could learn to do that stupid looking Olympic speed walking.

Talking about speed walking, can't they have an Olympic meeting and cull out all the bogus sports? They keep adding more and more. I saw a report on pogo sticking, and they were dreaming of the day pogo sticking would be an Olympic sport.
5.5 hours is slow no way around that pace. You can do that while having a chat with friends on the cell phone.