Islam and Bicycling in NYC

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> >3. He has used his thugs to beat up journalists and his police and
> >military to shut down newspapers and thus has destroyed freedom of
> >speech.

> LOL! Never heard of the PATRIOT act?

YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US, COMRADE!

STATEMENTS AGAINST THE PATRIOT ACT ARE UNPATRIOTIC,
AND COULD CAUSE YOU TO BE DEEMED AN "ENEMY COMBATANT"
CAUSING YOU TO LOOSE ALL YOUR RIGHTS AS AN AMERIKKKAN!!!

--

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

VOTE HIM OUT! November 2, 2004

Trent Piepho wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ken [NY) <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Yes, we made the mistake of helping the muslims. We should
> >have been killing as many muslims as possible instead of helping them
> >kill Russians. Our thanks for assisting the Afghan muslims was 9/11.

> Is "killing as many muslims as possible" your Final Solution for the war
> on terrorism?

Its the KKKristian Thing To Do!

--

"Ken [NY)" wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2004 11:48:38 -0700, [email protected] (Trent
> Piepho) claims:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>,
> >Ken [NY) <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Yes, we made the mistake of helping the muslims. We should
> >>have been killing as many muslims as possible instead of helping them
> >>kill Russians. Our thanks for assisting the Afghan muslims was 9/11.

> >Is "killing as many muslims as possible" your Final Solution for the war
> >on terrorism?

> Since all terrorist attacks have been perpetrated only by
> muslims, it would be a huge advantage to emiminate all muslims. You
> could instead insist on eliminating red haired Irishmen, but it would
> not be as sucessful, IMHO.

What about the TERRORIST ATTACKS committed by BU$H?

--

"Ken [NY)" wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:01:11 -0400, Ruben Safir <[email protected]>
> claims:
>
> >On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 22:44:15 +0000, Ken [NY) wrote:
> >
> >> Ahhh, then your goal really is to have the world enslaved by the US.
> >>
> >> If the alternative is constantly burying our citizens and
> >> rebuilding our cities after attacks, that doesn't sound so bad to me.

> >It's a waste of time to ensalve the whole world. It's easier to force
> >Democracy on them so they can join the world community in good graces.
> >
> >Ruben Safir

> Exactly. We should begin by converting as many muslims to
> Christianity or Judaism as possible, then just eliminate the
> remainder.

Just like Jezus said, right KKKen?

BTW, did all those hemorrhoids you got while DRIVING A DESK
for the SSuFUCK-KKKounty KKKops ever heal up?

--

Jack Dingler wrote:

> slim wrote:
>
> >"Ken [NY)" wrote:
> >

> >>Any reports the UN issues can be considered self-serving.
> >>

> >DITTO for the United States of America.
> >

> I was thinking that. If all of the UN reports are false because of a few
> bad apples, then if there's every been a few bad apples in the US Gov,
> then all people who ever received a check from the US government can't
> be trusted.
>
> Ken, clearly doesn't believe in drawing the line and sifting
> information. All things are false I suppose.

KKKen believes whatever he reads in the NY Post.

--

Jack Dingler wrote:

> Ken [NY) wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:55:39 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> ><[email protected]> claims:

> >>Who isn't? Apart form all the dead Iraqis, obviously, and the ones
> >>who wish he was back again because there is no law and order there,
> >>but that will eventually improve.
> >>
> >>The point is that Saddam was no worse than many other dictators
> >>

> > The statement is often made that Saddam was not all that bad,
> >but nobody seems to be able to answer this question: Name one as bad
> >as Saddam, including rape rooms and mass graves and attempting to kill
> >one of our presidents.
> >

> We could start with Omar Khaddafi. He's been a terorist and big
> supporter of terrorism for 30 years. He's responsible for shooting down
> airliners full of civilians, supporting Al Quada, Hamas and other
> terorist organizations. He's known to have torture and rape rooms also.
> He's funded and organized assinations of world leaders. He's threatened
> US presidents also.
>
> He's also a friend of Bush and Cheney. He's been contracting Halliburton
> illegally for a decade now, to keep his oil flowing. The kickbacks and
> taxes Halliburton pays to work in Libya,is used to fund more terrorist
> activites. **** Cheney is working hard to make Omar Khaddi the mass
> murderer into a kinder gentler torturer and terrorist, becuase
> Halliburton's funds are locked up by UN sanctions against this menace to
> the free world.
>
> But he's a bud of **** Cheney, so it's cool. That likely makes him your
> bud too Ken. If you support Bush and Cheney then you gotta love this guy
> why unlike Saddam, is actually a terrorist leader and mastermind. If you
> don't support Libya and terrorism, then you're not a friend of the Bush
> administration.

Proving its WHO you know, not HOW you act.

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:40:12 +0000, slim wrote:
>
> > How about the 50 Years of Terror the US has presided
> > over in the Arab world?

> ROFL
>
> <Ruben wishing it was true>

**** you Rube!

The US of A finaced Saddam for YEARS while he tortured his own people!

The US of A finaced The Shah for YEARS while he tortured his own people!

We have been ****ing over the Arabs for DECADES!

Get off your fascist USRaeli horse and smell the manure!

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:41:33 +0000, slim wrote:
>
> > DITTO for the United States of America.

> The US answers to it's citizenship.
>
> The UN serves a bunch of dictators

The US supports dictators.
The US installs dictators.
The US finances dictators.
The US protects dictators.

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:40:12 +0000, slim wrote:
>
> > We supported the RAPES and TORTURE for many decades.

> No no, we actually raped and torured little ards since Jeffeson sent the
> Marines

PINOCHET.

Start with that little gem, asshole.

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:50:58 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > ooked at rural America lately?

> Yes
>
> and she is even more beautiful than ever. It's the greatest civilization
> in world history and the model for the futre survival of humanity.

WHY haven't you enlisted?

Are you a momma's boy?

--

soinie wrote:

> > Exactly. We should begin by converting as many muslims to
> >Christianity or Judaism as possible, then just eliminate the
> >remainder.
> >

> > Good morning. Or as John Kerry would say, Bonjour.
> >
> >Ken (NY)
> >

> Thanks for those words of wisdom Adolf.
> Or as George Bush would say; "I knew that..."

"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."

--

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:26:08 GMT, soinie <[email protected]> wrote
> in message <[email protected]>:
>
> >Thanks for those words of wisdom Adolf.
> >Or as George Bush would say; "I knew that..."

> Hurrah! A Godwin post.
>
> Move along now, everybody, nothing to see here, move along...

But then, according to "Goodwin", when IS IT PERMISSABLE,
to mention Nazis, ******, THE SS,...et al?

--

"Ken [NY)" wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:49:17 GMT, Jack Dingler <[email protected]>
> claims:
>

> >slim wrote:

> >>DITTO for the United States of America.
> >>

> >I was thinking that. If all of the UN reports are false because of a few
> >bad apples, then if there's every been a few bad apples in the US Gov,
> >then all people who ever received a check from the US government can't
> >be trusted.
> >
> >Ken, clearly doesn't believe in drawing the line and sifting
> >information. All things are false I suppose.

> Fascists used to answer pre-war concerns of democrats by
> saying "...at least Mussolini makes the trains run on time."

Now they say, "Cheney keeps the oil flowing!"

--

"Ken [NY)" wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 03:29:24 -0400, Ruben Safir <[email protected]>
> claims:
>
> >On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 02:40:12 +0000, slim wrote:
> >
> >> How about the 50 Years of Terror the US has presided
> >> over in the Arab world?

> >ROFL
> >
> ><Ruben wishing it was true>

> Yep. Those 50 years were spent defending the muslim bastards
> all over the muslim world.

Don't forget all those BILLIONS the Shah of Iran contributed to US
Military Corporate Welfare while butchering his own people!

--

"Ken [NY)" wrote:

> Your point is that the US should be attacking those countries
> that support terrorism? Well, we have done just that with Afghanistan
> and Iraq.

WHEN DO WE INVADE SAUDI ARABIA?

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:45:14 +0000, Jack Dingler wrote:
>
> > Uhm, dude, lot's of nations that have been at war have slaughtered
> > hundreds of thousands of civilians. Don't forget that Saddam did it for
> > you and I, with Donald Rumsfield's blessing.

> Ummm
>
> no
>
> But if you repeat a lie enough, people the "The Nation" will beleive it.

"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."
"Its hard work."

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:45:14 +0000, Jack Dingler wrote:
>
> > Where's you get the idea that Iraq sponsored terrorism?

> When they paid $20,000 to the family of Palestinian Suicide bombers. Oh,
> but that is only for killing Jews, so it's OK.

BU$H sent the TALIBAN $35 million tax dollars in MAY 2001.

--

Trent Piepho wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ken [NY) <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>

> >>Is "killing as many muslims as possible" your Final Solution for the war
> >>on terrorism?

> > Since all terrorist attacks have been perpetrated only by
> >muslims, it would be a huge advantage to emiminate all muslims. You
> >could instead insist on eliminating red haired Irishmen, but it would
> >not be as sucessful, IMHO.

> So tell me Ken, how many muslims have you eliminated? Should they be shot
> where they are found, or deported to camps where they can be eliminated in a
> more efficient manner? Provide some more details of your Final Solution.

KKKEN drove a desk for many years for the SSuffffuck-KKKounty KKKops
for many year. He did not have a gun, it was taken away from him by his
superiors. He drove his desk with dignity!

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:45:14 +0000, Jack Dingler wrote:
>

>>Where's you get the idea that Iraq sponsored terrorism?
>>

>When they paid $20,000 to the family of Palestinian Suicide bombers. Oh,
>but that is only for killing Jews, so it's OK.
>
>Ruben

Ahhh, there you go. Point scored. :)

I'm surprised that Israel hasn't just slaughtered all of the
Palestinian people and taken their land. That's clearly where that
situation is headed. Just like the way the Europeans slaughtered the
Native Americans. I'm not sure what they're waiting on. Why draw it out
with a low grade war?

Jack Dingler

Ken [NY) <[email protected]> wrote:
>On 3 Oct 2004 11:48:38 -0700, [email protected] (Trent
>Piepho) claims:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>Ken [NY) <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Yes, we made the mistake of helping the muslims. We should
>>>have been killing as many muslims as possible instead of helping them
>>>kill Russians. Our thanks for assisting the Afghan muslims was 9/11.

>>Is "killing as many muslims as possible" your Final Solution for the war
>>on terrorism?

> Since all terrorist attacks have been perpetrated only by
>muslims, it would be a huge advantage to emiminate all muslims. You
>could instead insist on eliminating red haired Irishmen, but it would
>not be as sucessful, IMHO.

Ah yes, I had forgotten that Timothy McVeigh was Muslim. And
the Unabomber. And....

--
Steven O'Neill [email protected]