Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys.

Iliad

Guest
I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the infinite amount of monkeys
theory, that if they type an infinite amount of time, all the great works will be written. So far,
the theory has only produced garbage, and this is just an extension of it.

Why don't you folks just e-mail each other on this and drop it from here. Are these posts something
your actually proud of? And, in a few years when you go through and search through usenet, reading
these posts will probably be like seeing yourself in those pictures with the break dance pants on,
or the comb in your back pocket. It just won't be right.

Just drop it already.

I find their ranting rather entertaining (idiot VS idiot) it sure does waste bandwidth though.
Politics is something that I find interesting, however, it is generally best to do it in person.

The term that is used for a-holes on the internet that throw news groups and other forums off kilter
describes them best: baiters. It is sad that a person is so lonely and pathetic to post looooong
political BS on a recumbent cyclist newsgroup. This rudeness and obvious disregard for anyone else
in the world looking for recumbent bicycle information is very self-centered.

To all you posters that think we are impressed with any of the political ramblings in a cycling
NG... get a life. I can understand a little OT in January due to very little riding, but this is
still prime riding weather.

Get off your soapbox and get on your recumbent, maybe then you will remember what this newsgroup's
title represents.

John H Independent in N TX

I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has gone.

I think that a bit of Fabrizio would help to cleanse the palate, and perhaps help us regain
our focus.

William Higley, Sr. Vision R-50 RANS Rocket "iLiad" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the
infinite
> amount of monkeys theory, that if they type an infinite amount of time,
all
> the great works will be written. So far, the theory has only produced garbage, and this is just an
extension
> of it.
>
> Why don't you folks just e-mail each other on this and drop it from here. Are these posts
> something your actually proud of? And, in a few years when you go through and search through
> usenet, reading these posts will
probably
> be like seeing yourself in those pictures with the break dance pants on,
or
> the comb in your back pocket. It just won't be right.
>

> Just drop it already.

[email protected] (BentHeadSWB) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> I find their ranting rather entertaining (idiot VS idiot) it sure does waste bandwidth though.
> Politics is something that I find interesting, however, it is generally best to do it in person.
>
> The term that is used for a-holes on the internet that throw news groups and other forums off
> kilter describes them best: baiters. It is sad that a person is so lonely and pathetic to post
> looooong political BS on a recumbent cyclist newsgroup. This rudeness and obvious disregard for
> anyone else in the world looking for recumbent bicycle information is very self-centered.
>
> To all you posters that think we are impressed with any of the political ramblings in a
> cycling NG... get a life. I can understand a little OT in January due to very little riding,
> but this is still prime riding weather.
>
> Get off your soapbox and get on your recumbent, maybe then you will remember what this newsgroup's
> title represents.
>
> John H Independent in N TX

Even John had to tell the world that he is an Independent. The rudeness and disregard that you
perceive are all in your own mind. To all you posters who think we are impressed with your
knowledge of recumbent bicycle information - get a life. If I want recumbent bicycle information I
will go to a source which has some credibility such as RCN rather than the BS that passes for
information on this

vary.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

[email protected] (BentHeadSWB) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I find their ranting rather entertaining (idiot VS idiot) it sure does waste bandwidth though.
> Politics is something that I find interesting, however, it is generally best to do it in person.
>
> The term that is used for a-holes on the internet that throw news groups and other forums off
> kilter describes them best: baiters. It is sad that a person is so lonely and pathetic to post
> looooong political BS on a recumbent cyclist newsgroup. This rudeness and obvious disregard for
> anyone else in the world looking for recumbent bicycle information is very self-centered.
>
> To all you posters that think we are impressed with any of the political ramblings in a
> cycling NG... get a life. I can understand a little OT in January due to very little riding,
> but this is still prime riding weather.
>
> Get off your soapbox and get on your recumbent, maybe then you will remember what this newsgroup's
> title represents.
>
> John H Independent in N TX

What you say here makes a lot of sense, John, **>>The term that is used for a-holes on the internet
that throw news groups and other forums off kilter describes them best: baiters. <<**

These guys are not just beginers at this. In fact, they have been doing so much of it that one might
call them 'Master Baiters'.

Oops!! Maybe thats why they are doing it? :)

Lewis.

************************

iLiad, BengHeadSWB, William Higley, Sr.,

I don't know if Ed will respond to any of you and frankly I don't care, but I would like to offer my
final thoughts in response to your commentary (See comments preceded by ...).

Why don't you folks just e-mail each other on this and drop it from here.

... I can't email Ed as he has gone on record indicating that he placed me in his KILL FILE, but I
will honor your request to "drop it from here". Ed can continue to post away. I'm done. I tend to
agree as the following excerpts from my two previous posts indicate ... "Besides, I thought this was
a bicycle newsgroup." ... and ... "I think the only way to end all this nonsense is to stop
responding to Ed's ********. I've had to do so in the past and I guess I will have to do so once
again. Ed and I will always have unfinished business with one another, but senseless banter on the
internet won't change that. Someone has to end this "soap opera" as someone referred to it. It may
as well be me."

And, in a few years when you go through and search through usenet, reading these posts will probably
be like seeing yourself in those pictures with the break dance pants on, or the comb in your back
pocket. It just won't be right.

... Interesting observation.

I find their ranting rather entertaining (idiot VS idiot) it sure does waste bandwidth though.

... Agreed about the bandwidth, but not the idiot part although I perfectly understand why you would
be so harsh.

Politics is something that I find interesting, however, it is generally best to do it in person.

... Not very possible.

It is sad that a person is so lonely and pathetic to post looooong political BS on a recumbent
cyclist newsgroup. This rudeness and obvious disregard for anyone else in the world looking for
recumbent bicycle information is very self-centered.

... I am neither lonely nor pathetic, but, criticism asied, your point is well taken. Understand
thoug that this all started in another forum and concerned itself with a WORM that was circulating
that I alerted the forum readership to. Ed and I were both victims of this WORM in one-way or
another. Ed's email header was forged (spoofed From:) and I actually received the WORM with the
forged email header. I regret having attempted to render a service since my intentions were
deliberately misconstrued when Ed ported the "discussion" over to this newsgroup and publicly
berated what was a sincere effort to aid and assist those impacted. I challenged Ed (the forum
moderator) to re-post my original WORM post. It should be duely noted that he refused to do so.
Instead, in a thinly disguised post, he began a new thread post under the pseudonym Von Diesel ..."
What are some of the potential uses for linseed oil?" Please note Ed masqueraded in many more posts
under various pseudonyms (forestgeln being one of those), and all with the same
([email protected]), but enough about all this.

I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has gone. I think that a bit of
Fabrizio would help to cleanse the palate, and perhaps help us regain our focus.

... Whatever happened to Fabrizio anyways?

I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the infinite amount of monkeys
theory, that if they type an infinite amount of time, all the great works will be written. So far,
the theory has only produced garbage, and this is just an extension of it.

... More like dirty laundry, actually.

I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit so I can go out for a ride (mandatory bicycle content). 8^)

Jim McNamara

Touché... Now, can we put it rest?

"Jim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> ..." What are some of the potential uses for linseed oil?" Please note Ed masqueraded in many more
> posts under various pseudonyms (forestgeln being one of those), and all with the same
> ([email protected]), but enough about all this.
>
> I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has gone. I think that a bit of
> Fabrizio would help to cleanse the palate, and perhaps help us regain our focus.
>
> ... Whatever happened to Fabrizio anyways?
>
> I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the infinite amount of monkeys
> theory, that if they type an infinite amount of time, all the great works will be written. So far,
> the theory has only produced garbage, and this is just an extension of it.
>
> ... More like dirty laundry, actually.
>
> I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit so I can go out for a ride (mandatory bicycle content). 8^)

No Iliad,
It is doubtful this business will ever go away. This Jimmy McNamara character os a very nasty troublemaker. The guy just posted he has "unfinshed business" left with Ed Gin.

Jimmy McNamara has been booted off some other newsgroups for the same thing he started up on this one. There was a LOT of very sick threatening post made by Jimmy McNamara Recumbents.com that had nothing to ddo with bikes and now he is locked out of that forum

All I can say Iliad is lock your gas gap, never give this McNamara any personal information and next time a Ed Gin and Jimmy McNamara feud starts up you can be assured that it will be Jimmy linseed oil McNamara will be making the first post becuase of his pathetic criminal lifestyle with nothing better to do.

Von Diesel

Touché... Now, can we put it rest?

Von Diesel,

You are correct Jimmy already posted on another board he will cease to respond, NOT as demonstrated
on this thread. Matter of fact 5 years ago he e-mail me that "I am not in HIS UNIVERSE" anymore
however he continually harassed me with not only hate e-mail over a period of years, which were all
"kill filed," but objected to many of my posts on the hpv server publicly whereby he received angry
posts for his venom, he then posted private email to the board, a breach of net etiquette. He even
sought correspondence by dropping over my house and leaving a letter in my mailbox, with no
postmark, and once he put a note in a zip locked bag on my windshield. He is a real nut. He has
always been a reactionary type of character objecting to anything I post publicly whether on ARBR,
hpvlistserve, recumbents.com, or even my own web site. It all stems from the fact that I terminated
our friendship and chose to part company from him. As you stated he was booted from recumbents.com
for his hateful messages and venom which has nothing to do with on topic discussions.

I will put $$$ he will post something to address me in the future. He can't let go as I have 5 years
ago. The recent rash of posts regarding LINSEED OIL and his involvement simply shows the public what
kind of character this Jimmy McNamara is, plain and simple.

He has never denied the accusation......because it is the truth!

I'm done with the issue, his neighbor knows about the truth, even his tan car cover can't protect
his vehicle parked in the driveway. This is my FINAL WORD for now! ....... until he spews his venom
again to start it up. He just doesn't know when to stop and cut his losses.

Ed Gin

Von Diesel wrote:

> No Iliad, It is doubtful this business will ever go away. This Jimmy McNamara character os a very
> nasty troublemaker. The guy just posted he has "unfinshed business" left with Ed Gin.
>
> Jimmy McNamara has been booted off some other newsgroups for the same thing he started up on this
> one. There was a LOT of very sick threatening post made by Jimmy McNamara Recumbents.com that had
> nothing to ddo with bikes and now he is locked out of that forum
>
> All I can say Iliad is lock your gas gap, never give this McNamara any personal information and
> next time a Ed Gin and Jimmy McNamara feud starts up you can be assured that it will be Jimmy
> linseed oil McNamara will be making the first post becuase of his pathetic criminal lifestyle with
> nothing better to do.
>
> Von Diesel
>
> Touché... Now, can we put it rest?

Mr. Gin,
I just typed "Jimmy McNamara Criminal Lifestyle" in a Google search engine on my PC and some nasty things about him were displayed.

That is one way people around the world will know about this very mean man by the name of Jimmy McNamara.

MJ

>Oatmeal is pretty good on a ride.

Oatmeal... with milk and brown sugar or without?

John H Looking for the Quaker guy in N TX

"William Higley, Sr." wrote:

> I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has gone....

Out riding his recumbent bicycle, of course. I hope his roadie friends don't see through his
disguise, as he would never live it down. ;)

Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers

bentcruiser wrote:

> Oatmeal is pretty good on a ride.
>
> --
> Derek, Burley Canto
>
> Derek, Burley Canto
>
> Derek, Burley Canto

Oatmeal is endorsed by the identical Derek triplets, who ride identical Burley Canti. ;)

Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers

He's been busy.

http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/bike/tshirt.jpg

I like the fenders on his "racing bike" though :) Likely needed due to all the rain and mud on the
"road courses".

"William Higley, Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has
gone.

> I think that a bit of Fabrizio would help to cleanse the palate, and
perhaps
> help us regain our focus.
>
> William Higley, Sr. Vision R-50 RANS Rocket "iLiad" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the
> infinite
> > amount of monkeys theory, that if they type an infinite amount of time,
> all
> > the great works will be written. So far, the theory has only produced garbage, and this is
> > just an
> extension
> > of it.
> >
> > Why don't you folks just e-mail each other on this and drop it from
here.
> > Are these posts something your actually proud of? And, in a few years
when
> > you go through and search through usenet, reading these posts will
> probably
> > be like seeing yourself in those pictures with the break dance pants on,
> or
> > the comb in your back pocket. It just won't be right.
> >

> > Just drop it already.

Hi ... Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

1. Ed, I have never been booted of a single newsgroup. Prove otherwise. This is just another one
of your many lies for which you are unable to produce a shred of evidence. Truth be told, you
and I were both temporarily unable to post on the HPV List because you ported over our feud
from a newsgroup to the HPV List. I made a brief rebuttal and offered an apology on your behalf
for the material appearing on the HPV List, but Brian Wilson wisely nipped things in the bud by
putting us both in "HPV jail" as Brian Wilson refers to it. In an equally wise move, Brian
released me from HPV jail while you were still left languishing "in your cell". You did a
repeat performance by porting our WORM discussion from Monkey Island over to this newsgroup. As
concerns Recumbents.com, it's a website ... not a forum. I don't recall even being registered
there, but I certainly can post there now as the following attests...

BentRider Online
> General Discussion Test ... Ignore

(1/1/03 2:59 pm) Reply | Edit Test ... Ignore
Just to see if this works ... Jim McNamara

Granted, during the registration process I slipped on the keyboard so my username is "iimymac"
instead of "jimmymac", but I can and did post as anyone can verify at www.recumbenets.com (BROL
Forum). As concerns the www.recumbenets.com Bent Forums/HPV Racing (Monkey Island) forum, you don't
even need to register to post there and if I were to somehow I was "booted off" that forum, I would
consider that to be a badge of honor. So, just what newsgroup of forum is it that have I allegedly
been booted off or locked out of?

2. I never said that I had unfinished business with you, Ed. What I said was "Ed and I will always
have unfinished business with one another". There is a difference. Time for a remedial reading
refresher, Ed?

3. Granted, I have made many a sarcastic post, but not a single one was threatening. Care to
provide an example, Ed? When are you going to learn that uncorroborated accusations are merely
meaningless assertions? Why do you persist in undermining your own credibility?

4. All I can say Iliad is never provide Ed Gin with any personal information or you will risk
having it be posted publicly on the internet. As concerns posting first, I DIDN'T ... Ed didn't
... Von Diesel did, but wait a minute ... Von Diesel is one of Ed's many
pseudonyms, so you be the judge who posted first.

5. I did once and only once post a single private email, not of Ed's, but of another in response
to hate mail. I did so because I was unable to respond privately because I was placed in this
person's email kill file. I did offer an apology for having responded in this fashion. By the
way, ask yourself just how does one harass someone who has a kill file in place? As concerns
the netiquette issue and posting of a private email, Ed just how different is the posting
publicly of something that was entrusted to you in confidence? No different actually, so don't
lecture me when you are guilty of the same basic infraction?

6. I have never visited your house Ed and I never placed a letter in your mailbox. You are a
pathological liar. Are you simply incapable of telling the truth? I don't have you address
anymore and I never committed it to memory. I don't know or care to know where you live.

7. Your many posts as you, as Von Diesel, as mjrides, etc. stand in evidence that you didn't let
go 5 years ago as claimed, so why pretend otherwise?

8. Ed, you have failed to respond to many a challenge and/or question, so shy should I
feel obligated to accommodate your demands? You never have been know to play by the
same set of rules.

9. My car cover is not tan, but gray. Maybe it just looks tan when you are skulking about in the
dark. The only way that you would have even known that my car is covered is if you dropped by
my hous in the middle of the night. Are you just a little bit obsessed or what? You let this go
5 years ago ... YEAH RIGHT! I don't suppose you'd be willing to let me know when you intend to
drop by next ... would you? My car cover is not intended to protect my car from anything but
dirt, bird droppings, etc. Should I be concerned about anything else? Ed, do I detect a not so
subtlety disguised threat ... an admission of intent? Be cautious. You are treading on some
rather incriminating territory here ... time to set up my videocam, again.

10. Look, I was willing to let this all go with my previous post, but Ed you just had to introduce a
few more lies did't you? The fact is that much of this is stale, recycled and regurgitated
rubbish to which I already responded previously. I suspect that you will reply with more of the
same. By now though, I suspect that those who have bothered to read all of this, have already
arrived at that conclusion, so maybe it is just best to ignore your next deluge of equivocation
and prevarication. Most who have followed this thread have probably already decided that the
antagonists are both loons and have stopped reading altogether, having long since been bored to
tears by it all although some are probably rather entertained. Regardless, in the greater scheme
of things, it matters not, just like you matter not.

Jim McNamara

Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Von Diesel,
>
> You are correct Jimmy already posted on another board he will cease to respond, NOT as
> demonstrated on this thread. Matter of fact 5 years ago he e-mail me that "I am not in HIS
> UNIVERSE" anymore however he continually harassed me with not only hate e-mail over a period of
> years, which were all "kill filed," but objected to many of my posts on the hpv server publicly
> whereby he received angry posts for his venom, he then posted private email to the board, a breach
> of net etiquette. He even sought correspondence by dropping over my house and leaving a letter in
> my mailbox, with no postmark, and once he put a note in a zip locked bag on my windshield. He is a
> real nut. He has always been a reactionary type of character objecting to anything I post publicly
> whether on ARBR, hpvlistserve, recumbents.com, or even my own web site. It all stems from the fact
> that I terminated our friendship and chose to part company from him. As you stated he was booted
> from recumbents.com for his hateful messages and venom which has nothing to do with on topic
> discussions.
>
> I will put $$$ he will post something to address me in the future. He can't let go as I have 5
> years ago. The recent rash of posts regarding LINSEED OIL and his involvement simply shows the
> public what kind of character this Jimmy McNamara is, plain and simple.
>
> He has never denied the accusation......because it is the truth!
>
> I'm done with the issue, his neighbor knows about the truth, even his tan car cover can't protect
> his vehicle parked in the driveway. This is my FINAL WORD for now! ....... until he spews his
> venom again to start it up. He just doesn't know when to stop and cut his losses.
>
> Ed Gin
>

> Von Diesel wrote:
>
> > No Iliad, It is doubtful this business will ever go away. This Jimmy McNamara character os a
> > very nasty troublemaker. The guy just posted he has "unfinshed business" left with Ed Gin.
> >
> > Jimmy McNamara has been booted off some other newsgroups for the same thing he started up on
> > this one. There was a LOT of very sick threatening post made by Jimmy McNamara Recumbents.com
> > that had nothing to ddo with bikes and now he is locked out of that forum
> >
> > All I can say Iliad is lock your gas gap, never give this McNamara any personal information and
> > next time a Ed Gin and Jimmy McNamara feud starts up you can be assured that it will be Jimmy
> > linseed oil McNamara will be making the first post becuase of his pathetic criminal lifestyle
> > with nothing better to do.
> >
> > Von Diesel
> >
> > Touché... Now, can we put it rest?
> >
> > --

Jim McNamara must be edykated coz e writed:

> Hi ... Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Can you two ladies get a room?

--
Ian

Von Diesel,

Ed Gin finally emailed me this message:

Subject: OFF TOPIC...Jimmy McNamara lies again!
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:35:15 -0600
From: Ed Gin

Jim McNamara wrote:

Jim falsely claims - Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Ed adds the truth, Von Diesl, mjrides are not Ed Gin.

Jim falesly claims - Ed, I have never been booted of a single newsgroup. Prove otherwise. Truth be told,you and I were both temporarily unable to post on the HPV List <snipped to save space

Ed adds the truth - by your own admission, you were BOOTED OFF the HPV list serve.

Jim falsely states - As concerns Recumbents.com,
it's a website ... not a forum.

Ed adds the truth - Recumbents.com host a FORUM where you are BANNED for off topic posts!
http://www.recumbents.com/monkeyisland/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

Jim falsely claims - I don't recall even being registered there, but I certainly can post there now as the following attests.

Ed adds the truth - I'm sure hoping you're not referring to recumbents.com/monkey island? You don't register on Monkey Island to post, moron!

Jim falsely states - I can and did post
as anyone can verify at www.recumbenets.com (BROL Forum).

Ed adds the truth - And Jimmy, BROL is at:
http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline
This site has nothing to do with "www.recumbeneets.com" (your spelling is atrocious)! I'm glad you are registered at BROL, let's just see how well you contribute to the board with ON TOPIC material.

Jim states truely - I was "booted off" that forum, I would consider that to be a badge of honor. So, just what newsgroup of forum is it that have I allegedly been booted off or locked out of?

Ed adds the truth - by your own admission you are booted off a recumbent Racing Forum:
http://www.recumbents.com/monkeyisland/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

Jim falsely claims - As concerns posting first, I DIDN'T ... Ed didn't ... Von Diesel did, but wait a minute ... Von Diesel is one of Ed's many pseudonyms, so you be the judge who posted first.

Ed adds the truth - Jimmy posted his OFF TOPIC venom at Monkey Island weeks ago FIRST, Von Diesel (not Ed) replied, and Jimmy was banned soon thereafter.

Jim correctly states - I did once and only once post a single private email, not of Ed's, but of another in response to hate mail. I did so because I was unable to respond privately because I was placed in this person's email kill file.

Ed adds the comment - when placed in a kill file, get a life and move on, like I did for years with
you!

Jim asks - Ed just how different is the posting publicly of something that was entrusted to you in
confidence?

NOW HERE IS THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND, WHAT WAS THAT
YOU "ENTRUSTED ME WITH?" COULD THAT BE POURING LINSEED OIL IN THE GAS TANK OF YOUR NEIGHBOR'S CATERING TRUCK? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO?
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, JIMMY? Remember how I warned of your stupid decision to brag about it to many neighbors, (Bob), friends (Jerry), your spouse and family members?

Jim claims - I have never visited your house Ed and I never placed a letter in your mailbox.

Ed adds - your letter arrived the holiday season with no postmark, but I recognized the writing style and disposed of it pronto. My assumption is it was hand delivered. How about your zip locked note on my windshield as witnessed by 10 riders, you stalker?

Jim claims falsely - Your many posts as you, as Von Diesel, as mjrides, etc. stand in evidence that you didn't let go 5 years ago as claimed, so why pretend otherwise?

Ed state the truth - 5 years ago, I parted company and ignored all your posts publicly, kill filed
your email, and tolerated your incessant bull****. April 17th, 2003 was when I posted my message about how hateful you are. Note this is a period of MANY YEARS ignoring you. Since then your constant whining is well known all over the net as well as your association with linseed oil.

Jim begs - Ed, you have failed to respond to many a challenge and/or question, so shy should I feel obligated to accommodate your demands? You never have been know to play by the same set of rules.

Ed comments - rules are never abided by criminals pouring linseed oil in gas tanks.

Jim states - My car cover is not tan, but gray. Maybe it just looks tan when you are skulking about in the dark. The only way that you would have even known that my car is covered is if you dropped by my hous in the middle of the night.

Ed adds - have you considered your acquaintances telling me?

Jim threatens - You are treading on some rather incriminating territory here ... time to set up my videocam, again.

Ed remarks - Incriminating huh, HOW ABOUT IT JIMMY, DID YOU POUR LINSEED OIL IN YOUR NEIGHBORS CATERING TRUCK. HE LIVES ON THE 4800 BLOCK OF CATALPA AVE., CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. 60630, THE HOUSE
THAT HAS THE BIG EVERGREEN TREE YOU POURED POISON ON TO KILL IT BUT FAILED?

Jim lies by stating - Look, I was willing to let this all go with my previous post, but Ed you just had to introduce a few more lies did't you? The fact is that much of this is stale, recycled and regurgitated rubbish to which I already responded previously.

Ed replies - then give it up and take your losses!

Jim guesses - Most who have followed this thread have probably already decided that the antagonists are both loons and have stopped reading altogether, having long since been bored to tears by it all although some are probably rather entertained. Regardless, in the greater scheme of things, it matters not, just like you matter not. Jim McNamara

The truth as stated by Ed - the ONLY LOON is you JIMMY, linseed oil does not belong in gas tanks as your military manual instructs. And in the end you better have your video camera on as MR. 4800 block of Catalpa Ave. Chicago, Illinois 60630 is going to GET EVEN with you.

Ed Gin

Jim McNamara wrote:

> Hi ... Von Diesel, mjrides, Ed Gin ... all one an the same

Ed adds the truth, Von Diesl, mjrides are not Ed Gin.

> 1. Ed, I have never been booted of a single newsgroup. Prove otherwise. Truth be told, you and I
> were both temporarily unable to post on the HPV List <snipped to save space>

Ed adds the truth - by your own admission, you were BOOTED OFF the HPV list serve.

> As concerns Recumbents.com, it's a website ... not a forum.

Ed adds the truth - Recumbents.com host a forum where you are BANNED for off topic posts!
http://www.recumbents.com/monkeyisland/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

> I don't recall even being registered there, but I certainly can post there now as the following
> attests.

Ed adds the truth - I'm sure hoping you're not referring to recumbents.com/monkey island?

> BentRider Online
> > General Discussion
> > Test ... Ignore
> Just to see if this works ... Jim McNamara
>
> Granted, during the registration process I slipped on the keyboard so my username is "iimymac"
> instead of "jimmymac", but I can and did post as anyone can verify at www.recumbenets.com
> (BROL Forum).

Ed adds the truth - And Jimmy, BROL is at: http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline This site has
nothing to do with "www.recumbeneets.com" (your spelling is atrocious)! I'm glad you are registered
at BROL, let's just see how well you contribute to the board with ON TOPIC material.

> <snipped> I was "booted off" that forum, I would consider that to be a badge of honor. So, just
> what newsgroup of forum is it that have I allegedly been booted off or locked out of?

Ed adds the truth - by your own admission you are booted off a recumbent Racing Forum:
http://www.recumbents.com/monkeyisland/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3

> As concerns posting first, I DIDN'T ... Ed didn't ... Von Diesel did, but wait a minute ... Von
> Diesel is one of Ed's many
> pseudonyms, so you be the judge who posted first.

Ed adds the truth - Jimmy posted his OFF TOPIC venom at Monkey Island weeks ago FIRST, Von Diesel
(not Ed) replied, and Jimmy was banned soon thereafter.

> 5. I did once and only once post a single private email, not of Ed's, but of another in response
> to hate mail. I did so because I was unable to respond privately because I was placed in this
> person's email kill file.

The truth - when placed in a kill file, get a life and move on, like I did for years with you!

> Ed just how different is the posting publicly of something that was entrusted to you in
> confidence?

NOW HERE IS THE REAL ISSUE AT HAND, WHAT WAS THAT YOU "ENTRUSTED ME WITH?" COULD THAT BE POURING
LINSEED OIL IN THE GAS TANK OF YOUR NEIGHBOR'S CATERING TRUCK? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO?
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, JIMMY? Remember how I warned of your stupid decision to brag about it to many
neighbors, (Bob), friends (Jerry), your spouse and family members?

> 6. I have never visited your house Ed and I never placed a letter in your mailbox.

The truth - your letter arrived the holiday season with no postmark, but I recognized the writing

email, and tolerated your incessant ********. April 17th, 2003 was when I posted my message about
how hateful you are. Note this is a period of MANY YEARS ignoring you. Since then your constant
whining is well known all over the net as well as your association with linseed oil.

> 8. Ed, you have failed to respond to many a challenge and/or question, so shy should I feel
> obligated to accommodate your demands? You never have been know to play by the same set of
> rules.

The truth - rules are never abided by criminals pouring linseed oil in gas tanks.

> 9. My car cover is not tan, but gray. Maybe it just looks tan when you are skulking about in the
> dark. The only way that you would have even known that my car is covered is if you dropped by
> my hous in the middle of the night.

The truth - have you considered your acquaintances telling me?

> You are treading on some rather incriminating territory here ... time to set up my
> videocam, again.

The truth - Incriminating huh, HOW ABOUT IT JIMMY, DID YOU POUR LINSEED OIL IN YOUR NEIGHBORS
CATERING TRUCK. HE LIVES ON THE 4800 BLOCK OF CATALPA AVE., CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. 60630, THE HOUSE THAT
HAS THE BIG EVERGREEN TREE YOU POURED POISON ON TO KILL IT BUT FAILED?

> 10. Look, I was willing to let this all go with my previous post, but Ed you just had to introduce
> a few more lies did't you? The fact is that much of this is stale, recycled and regurgitated
> rubbish to which I already responded previously.

The truth - then give it up and take the losses!

> Most who have followed this thread have probably already decided that the antagonists are both
> loons and have stopped reading altogether, having long since been bored to tears by it all
> although some are probably rather entertained. Regardless, in the greater scheme of things, it
> matters not, just like you matter not.
>
> Jim McNamara

The truth - the ONLY LOON is you JIMMY, linseed oil does not belong in gas tanks as your military
manual instructs. And in the end you better have your video camera on as MR. 4800 block of Catalpa
Ave. is going to GET EVEN with you.

Ed Gin