Kiddy Trailers

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by LotteBum, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. LotteBum wrote:

    > Pattycakes Wrote:
    > > And Lotte, you are a very unattractive sheila.

    > Assuming 'sheila' is, as I am led to believe, trailer trash for
    > 'female', I'll take your word for it. It gives me great comfort to note
    > that the 'sheilas' in your circle of friends no doubt frequent local RSL
    > clubs, shop at Millers Fashion, refer to themselves and other females
    > as 'sheilas', perm their hair and have many a tooth missing. On that
    > note, I hear toothless women give great blowjobs. Go Pattycakes, go!
    >
    > Lotte
    >
    > P.S. Pattycakes, you are nothing short of entertaining. Keep it coming
    > old timer.
    >
    > --
    > LotteBum

    Where did you get any education?

    You REMAIN unattractive because you assume so much and a good education
    teaches you never
    to assume anything.

    Spreading lies and inuendo about my offline activities and about my
    friends simply casts you as monumentally
    moronic, and a damned fool, but don't worry, I cannot and will not
    ever try to reform a sheila who acts like a dumb broad.

    I believe in equality for the sexes, and you may translate my
    modus operandii to men.
    There isn't any shortage of both men and women or blokes and sheilas who
    deserve
    criticism. Most hate it, especially when I persue them with
    commonsense...

    I could cite many instances where the word "shiela" is used with
    endearing positivity.

    And its just like saying "Well, Mr Liteman over there ain't a real bad
    sort of a bastard
    in his own way, he just don't weigh much" :)
    But if Mr Liteman was really John Bloward, our prime minister, or
    Jeff Fenech, the bad tempered boxer, you may find you have said
    something regrettable, even though its true,
    if they heard it, and had the human fault of being all too easily
    offended.

    There are SO MANY derogatory terms used to describe men.
    Most of us men think it stupid to demand a duel at dawn when some count
    tells
    us we are a bastard. Could be a good bastard, or good count, whatever,
    but so what?
    We'd rather have a beer and talk out any dissagreement if need be, and
    not grovel in the dirt
    yanking out each other's hair like "some sheilas do to solve
    differences".

    In case you have not noticed, I don't hang about where beer is sold
    across a bar.
    The last time someone asked me to a pub, I no sooner got inside, and
    shouted at him ( so he could hear ) that the
    music was too loud, cigarette smoke too thick, and people far too rough,
    ppl were pissed and insensible,
    and that it wasn't my scene, and then I walked out.

    I don't like hanging around witless losers.
    Last saturday night at aus.bike, it seemed the group was like that very
    rough pub, "The Monkey's Rest" and
    as i rode past it seemed to be full of smelly monkeys who'd thrown shite
    at each other all nite.
    Not just at me, but to each other, demonstrating their inability to
    communicate.

    Don't be offended, but it just ain't my scene.

    Patrick Turner.

  2. Duracell Bunny

    Duracell Bunny New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2006
    Your words, Pattycakes, not ours :D

    DB

  3. Duracell Bunny

    Duracell Bunny New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2006
    Patty, I could post up a picture or two of Lotte to prove you wrong, but as I do not wish to be held accountable for your inevitable subsequent loss of eyesight, I shall desist ;)

    DB

  4. beerwolf

    beerwolf Guest

    Duracell Bunny wrote:

    > Patty, I could post up a picture or two of Lotte to
    > prove you wrong, but
    > as I do not wish to be held accountable for your inevitable subsequent
    > loss of eyesight, I shall desist ;)

    <grin>

    --
    beerwolf

  5. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.

    Lotte

  6. LotteBum wrote:

    > Patrick Turner Wrote:
    > > Many women can't stand men period, regardless of age.

    > Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.
    >
    > Lotte
    >
    > --
    > LotteBum

    Your usual insulting dumb replies give confirmation of
    the very common belief amoung men that its quite useless
    talking to some sheilas about anything.
    You and your dumb mate Duracell Barmy make a pair of very unattractive
    shielas.

    Patrick Turner.

  7. Terryc

    Terryc Guest

    Patrick Turner wrote:

    > LotteBum wrote:
    >
    >>Patrick Turner Wrote:
    >>
    >>>Many women can't stand men period, regardless of age.

    >>Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.
    >>
    >>Lotte
    >>
    >>--
    >>LotteBum

    > Your usual insulting dumb replies give confirmation of
    > the very common belief amoung men that its quite useless

    You forgot the adjectival phrase amoungst some uneducated and
    unintelligent men ......

    shrug,so pattycakes doesn't know about "the eyes" either.

  8. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138

  9. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Oh spot the unintended jape! Hilarity ensues!

    If I haven't mentioned this prior, many happy congrats to Paulie & yourself in assisting in bringing another potential little pedaller into the world. Top job, well done. ;)

  10. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Potentially pedealler? Peanut won't have a choice. Thanks, but the job is not quite done yet - still another 25 weeks of baking left :)

    Lotte

  11. BT Humble

    BT Humble Guest

    Patrick Turner wrote:
    > LotteBum wrote:
    >
    > > Patrick Turner Wrote:
    > > > Many women can't stand men period, regardless of age.

    > > Quit making excuses as to why women dislike you, Pattycakes.

    > ...> You and your dumb mate Duracell Barmy make a pair of very unattractive
    > shielas.

    *looks at watch*
    Is it Childish Name-Calling O'Clock *ALREADY*?! ;-)

    BTH

  12. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    BT Humble wrote:

    > *looks at watch*
    > Is it Childish Name-Calling O'Clock *ALREADY*?! ;-)

    Nah, it's well past. But some people around here are always running late

    Parbs