Klein Adroit saddle post clamp

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Per Löwdin, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Per Löwdin

    Per Löwdin Guest

    does anyknow what dimensions the saddle post clamp is supposed to have for a Klein Adroit 1999? The
    saddle post is 31,6 mm.

    Per http://lowdin.nu

    Tags:

  2. Per Löwdin wrote:

    > does anyknow what dimensions the saddle post clamp is supposed to have for a Klein Adroit 1999?
    > The saddle post is 31,6 mm.

    Can you measure the old one (or the seat tube) with vernier calipers?

  3. "Per Löwdin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > does anyknow what dimensions the saddle post clamp is supposed to have for a Klein Adroit 1999?
    > The saddle post is 31,6 mm.
    >
    > Per http://lowdin.nu

    My Adept has a 31.6 seat post and a 36.4 clamp, a Salsa flip lock.

    --

    I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
    The rest I've just wasted.

  4. Per LöWdin

    Per LöWdin Guest

    Thanks, Per http://lowdin.nu