knee pain

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by hintofsmile, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
    >> back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
    >> too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
    >> adverse consequences.
    >>
    >> I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
    >> get up his nose. ;o)

    >But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you 'troll'.
    >me 'enabler'.
    >No?

    He must be disappointed in you. He's still trying to agitate a
    real-world battle ...

    .... as long as *he* doesn't have to put anything at risk.

  2. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 00:23:27 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> Ask Axel.

    >>Why? And which movie star do you resemble?

    >G. Gordon Liddy

    There is a passing resemblance to your earlier years and the
    photograph on the Enforcer Graphics pages:

    See:

    http://www.enforcergraphics.com/crime.htm

    and compare with:

    http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/misc/g-gordon-liddy/

    He is a much nicer looking person and as psychopaths go, he is a much
    nicer psychopath than you John, your New Year resolutions
    notwithstanding.

  3. David

    David Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
    >>> back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
    >>> too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
    >>> adverse consequences.
    >>>
    >>> I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
    >>> get up his nose. ;o)

    >>But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you
    >>'troll'.
    >>me 'enabler'.
    >>No?

    > He must be disappointed in you. He's still trying to agitate a
    > real-world battle ...
    >
    > ... as long as *he* doesn't have to put anything at risk.

    Actually he never agitated at all. (In the end we're here to have fun and
    there was no harm done.)

  4. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:38:40 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:34:58 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>I am on thin ice at the moment as JMW has now threatened to take me off
    >>>the
    >>>troll enabler list - so there goes the status I have been working hard to
    >>>achieve. Maybe he is just in a bad mood?
    >>>

    >> It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
    >> back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
    >> too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
    >> adverse consequences.
    >>
    >> I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
    >> get up his nose. ;o)

    >But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you 'troll'.
    >me 'enabler'.
    >No?

    I'm sorry David, but there is a huge difference between a "troll
    enabler" and a fully fledged "troll".

    For clarification you will need to speak to the "Troll Hunter" who
    says he resembles G Gordon Liddy.

    It is not a sphere in which I am particularly knowledgeable; it is
    simply that I have been accorded the great honour for many years, and
    I will not have you wannabees just thinking you can just assume titles
    to which you are not entitled (no pun intended).

    It's bad enough that the Curt Man made it so early in his career. But
    then he nose you know. ;o)

  5. David

    David Guest

    "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:38:40 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>> It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
    >>> back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
    >>> too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
    >>> adverse consequences.
    >>>
    >>> I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
    >>> get up his nose. ;o)

    >>But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you
    >>'troll'.
    >>me 'enabler'.
    >>No?
    >>

    > I'm sorry David, but there is a huge difference between a "troll
    > enabler" and a fully fledged "troll".
    >
    > For clarification you will need to speak to the "Troll Hunter" who
    > says he resembles G Gordon Liddy.
    >
    > It is not a sphere in which I am particularly knowledgeable; it is
    > simply that I have been accorded the great honour for many years, and
    > I will not have you wannabees just thinking you can just assume titles
    > to which you are not entitled (no pun intended).
    >
    > It's bad enough that the Curt Man made it so early in his career. But
    > then he nose you know. ;o)

    B b but I'm *not* a troll. I am a freaking troll enabler. WTF are you
    talking about?

  6. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 03:55:54 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> It is rare that he is in a good mood, but he appears to be stepping
    >>> back from the brink, no doubt acknowledging that he once again went
    >>> too far with his stalking, and in apprehension of the potentiality for
    >>> adverse consequences.
    >>>
    >>> I fear that you will have to remain a neophyte "troll" until you next
    >>> get up his nose. ;o)

    >>But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you 'troll'.
    >>me 'enabler'.
    >>No?

    >He must be disappointed in you. He's still trying to agitate a
    >real-world battle ...

    You don't live in the "real-world" John Williams, you merely exist
    there. Your obsession is at Usenet where you attempt to be what you
    would like to be in "real life"...

    >... as long as *he* doesn't have to put anything at risk.

    Ah, never one to lose an opportunity to attempt to turn a defeat into
    a victory. Having received a bloody nose from the Oz, we now see the
    "Trollmeister" reverting to his old favourite 'divide and rule'
    tactic.

    You are nothing if not predictable John Williams! ;o)

    Don't feed the "trolls" please John!

    See:

    http://www.fitnwell.net/mfw_troll_filter_faq.htm

  7. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:07:31 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]

    >>>But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you
    >>>'troll'.
    >>>me 'enabler'.
    >>>No?

    >> He must be disappointed in you. He's still trying to agitate a
    >> real-world battle ...
    >>
    >> ... as long as *he* doesn't have to put anything at risk.

    >Actually he never agitated at all. (In the end we're here to have fun and
    >there was no harm done.)

    He'll put spin on this in an attempt to try and save face and retrieve
    the situation. What better way than to try and blame me; he even says
    his piles are my fault, because I give him the shits and that
    aggravates his haemorrhoidal extrusions.

    Let there be no doubt you gave him a good pasting Oz - and well done
    on that. It showed him up for the pussy whiney whingeing bitch (I do
    miss old Lee and his repetitive turn of phrase) that he really is. He
    was only too pleased to try and make amends and become chums with you.

    Hehehehehe...

    Don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

  8. David

    David Guest

    "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:07:31 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>> He must be disappointed in you. He's still trying to agitate a
    >>> real-world battle ...
    >>>
    >>> ... as long as *he* doesn't have to put anything at risk.

    >>Actually he never agitated at all. (In the end we're here to have fun and
    >>there was no harm done.)
    >>

    > He'll put spin on this in an attempt to try and save face and retrieve
    > the situation. What better way than to try and blame me; he even says
    > his piles are my fault, because I give him the shits and that
    > aggravates his haemorrhoidal extrusions.

    Ha ha! That's good!

    > Let there be no doubt you gave him a good pasting Oz - and well done
    > on that. It showed him up for the pussy whiney whingeing bitch (I do
    > miss old Lee and his repetitive turn of phrase) that he really is. He
    > was only too pleased to try and make amends and become chums with you.

    Well . . (in all modesty) . . . .

    > Hehehehehe...
    >
    > Don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

    B b but I'm a 'troll enabler' aren't I? Feeding trolls . . . that's my job!

  9. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> I'm sorry David, but there is a huge difference between a "troll
    >> enabler" and a fully fledged "troll".
    >>
    >> For clarification you will need to speak to the "Troll Hunter" who
    >> says he resembles G Gordon Liddy.
    >>
    >> It is not a sphere in which I am particularly knowledgeable; it is
    >> simply that I have been accorded the great honour for many years, and
    >> I will not have you wannabees just thinking you can just assume titles
    >> to which you are not entitled (no pun intended).
    >>
    >> It's bad enough that the Curt Man made it so early in his career. But
    >> then he nose you know. ;o)

    >B b but I'm *not* a troll. I am a freaking troll enabler. WTF are you
    >talking about?

    Don't let him fool you. He had to work his way up through the ranks
    as a troll enabler for Simply boB in alt.support.anxiety-panic long
    before he came to MFW. When he rose to a full-fledged troll in that
    newsgroup, they had start a moderated one! Truly a self-made troll.

  10. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:19:08 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:38:40 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>But I'm not a neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler' - you
    >>>'troll'.
    >>>me 'enabler'.
    >>>No?
    >>>

    >> I'm sorry David, but there is a huge difference between a "troll
    >> enabler" and a fully fledged "troll".
    >>
    >> For clarification you will need to speak to the "Troll Hunter" who
    >> says he resembles G Gordon Liddy.
    >>
    >> It is not a sphere in which I am particularly knowledgeable; it is
    >> simply that I have been accorded the great honour for many years, and
    >> I will not have you wannabees just thinking you can just assume titles
    >> to which you are not entitled (no pun intended).
    >>
    >> It's bad enough that the Curt Man made it so early in his career. But
    >> then he nose you know. ;o)

    >B b but I'm *not* a troll. I am a freaking troll enabler. WTF are you
    >talking about?

    Please refer this query to "The Trollmeister", it is not something
    about which I am knowledgeable.

    See: http://www.fitnwell.net/mfw_troll_filter_faq.htm
    And: http://www.fitnwell.net/john williams_cassie.jpg

    John Williams
    User IDs: John M Williams, The Enforcer, JMW
    Email Addresses: JMW <[email protected]> JMW <[email protected]>
    IP Address: NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.140.30.14 & NNTP-Posting-Host:
    65.174.163.52

    Posting Characteristics: A long-established troll and control freak at
    MFW, who has a very exaggerated sense of ability and importance and is
    ever anxious to air his knowledge. An obsessive person who takes all
    forms of disagreement or criticism very personally, and will hoard
    personal information about his perceived enemies to use against them.
    He is a rabble-rouser who encourages strife and seeks constant support
    for his feuds with other people. To be avoided. [Hints]

  11. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:33:51 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:07:31 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>Actually he never agitated at all. (In the end we're here to have fun and
    >>>there was no harm done.)
    >>>

    >> He'll put spin on this in an attempt to try and save face and retrieve
    >> the situation. What better way than to try and blame me; he even says
    >> his piles are my fault, because I give him the shits and that
    >> aggravates his haemorrhoidal extrusions.

    >Ha ha! That's good!
    >
    >> Let there be no doubt you gave him a good pasting Oz - and well done
    >> on that. It showed him up for the pussy whiney whingeing bitch (I do
    >> miss old Lee and his repetitive turn of phrase) that he really is. He
    >> was only too pleased to try and make amends and become chums with you.

    >Well . . (in all modesty) . . . .
    >
    >> Hehehehehe...
    >>
    >> Don't feed the "trolls" David! ;o)

    >B b but I'm a 'troll enabler' aren't I? Feeding trolls . . . that's my job!

    Er... right, sorry David. ;o)

  12. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 04:34:27 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I'm sorry David, but there is a huge difference between a "troll
    >>> enabler" and a fully fledged "troll".
    >>>
    >>> For clarification you will need to speak to the "Troll Hunter" who
    >>> says he resembles G Gordon Liddy.
    >>>
    >>> It is not a sphere in which I am particularly knowledgeable; it is
    >>> simply that I have been accorded the great honour for many years, and
    >>> I will not have you wannabees just thinking you can just assume titles
    >>> to which you are not entitled (no pun intended).
    >>>
    >>> It's bad enough that the Curt Man made it so early in his career. But
    >>> then he nose you know. ;o)

    >>B b but I'm *not* a troll. I am a freaking troll enabler. WTF are you
    >>talking about?

    >Don't let him fool you. He had to work his way up through the ranks
    >as a troll enabler for Simply boB in alt.support.anxiety-panic long
    >before he came to MFW. When he rose to a full-fledged troll in that
    >newsgroup, they had start a moderated one! Truly a self-made troll.

    Nonsense john boy, you designated me a "troll" years before boB came
    on the scene. It was you that taught me, honed my skills and made me
    the success I am today - you modest old thing. ;o)

    If we are reminiscing shall we have a run through some of the old
    posts we used to enjoy with our chum Lysis? I have many fascinating
    links which might entertain our Group chums, as the festivities come
    to an end, and the days may become somewhat gloomy?

    That should brighten things up john, what do you think? ;o)

  13. David

    David Guest

    "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:19:08 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>> I'm sorry David, but there is a huge difference between a "troll
    >>> enabler" and a fully fledged "troll".
    >>>
    >>> For clarification you will need to speak to the "Troll Hunter" who
    >>> says he resembles G Gordon Liddy.
    >>>
    >>> It is not a sphere in which I am particularly knowledgeable; it is
    >>> simply that I have been accorded the great honour for many years, and
    >>> I will not have you wannabees just thinking you can just assume titles
    >>> to which you are not entitled (no pun intended).
    >>>
    >>> It's bad enough that the Curt Man made it so early in his career. But
    >>> then he nose you know. ;o)

    >>B b but I'm *not* a troll. I am a freaking troll enabler. WTF are you
    >>talking about?
    >>

    > Please refer this query to "The Trollmeister", it is not something
    > about which I am knowledgeable.
    >
    > See: http://www.fitnwell.net/mfw_troll_filter_faq.htm
    > And: http://www.fitnwell.net/john williams_cassie.jpg
    >
    > John Williams
    > User IDs: John M Williams, The Enforcer, JMW
    > Email Addresses: JMW <[email protected]> JMW <[email protected]>
    > IP Address: NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.140.30.14 & NNTP-Posting-Host:
    > 65.174.163.52
    >
    > Posting Characteristics: A long-established troll and control freak at
    > MFW, who has a very exaggerated sense of ability and importance and is
    > ever anxious to air his knowledge. An obsessive person who takes all
    > forms of disagreement or criticism very personally, and will hoard
    > personal information about his perceived enemies to use against them.
    > He is a rabble-rouser who encourages strife and seeks constant support
    > for his feuds with other people. To be avoided. [Hints]

    Be hard to argue with that description JRH - 'manipulative' would be a good
    word to throw in. (of course there ain't none of us perfect!)

  14. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:51:07 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:19:08 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>

    >>>B b but I'm *not* a troll. I am a freaking troll enabler. WTF are you
    >>>talking about?
    >>>

    >> Please refer this query to "The Trollmeister", it is not something
    >> about which I am knowledgeable.
    >>
    >> See: http://www.fitnwell.net/mfw_troll_filter_faq.htm
    >> And: http://www.fitnwell.net/john williams_cassie.jpg
    >>
    >> John Williams
    >> User IDs: John M Williams, The Enforcer, JMW
    >> Email Addresses: JMW <[email protected]> JMW <[email protected]>
    >> IP Address: NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.140.30.14 & NNTP-Posting-Host:
    >> 65.174.163.52
    >>
    >> Posting Characteristics: A long-established troll and control freak at
    >> MFW, who has a very exaggerated sense of ability and importance and is
    >> ever anxious to air his knowledge. An obsessive person who takes all
    >> forms of disagreement or criticism very personally, and will hoard
    >> personal information about his perceived enemies to use against them.
    >> He is a rabble-rouser who encourages strife and seeks constant support
    >> for his feuds with other people. To be avoided. [Hints]

    >Be hard to argue with that description JRH - 'manipulative' would be a good
    >word to throw in. (of course there ain't none of us perfect!)

    Oh, I don't know about that David; while "perfect" is perhaps
    unattainable apart from God's chosen Angels, there are some of us
    (perhaps even thee and me) who achieve very near that status while
    still shuffling around this mortal coil. ;o)

  15. JMW

    JMW Guest

  16. David

    David Guest

    "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:51:07 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >>
    >>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>> On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:19:08 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>

    >>> Please refer this query to "The Trollmeister", it is not something
    >>> about which I am knowledgeable.
    >>>
    >>> See: http://www.fitnwell.net/mfw_troll_filter_faq.htm
    >>> And: http://www.fitnwell.net/john williams_cassie.jpg
    >>>
    >>> John Williams
    >>> User IDs: John M Williams, The Enforcer, JMW
    >>> Email Addresses: JMW <[email protected]> JMW <[email protected]>
    >>> IP Address: NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.140.30.14 & NNTP-Posting-Host:
    >>> 65.174.163.52
    >>>
    >>> Posting Characteristics: A long-established troll and control freak at
    >>> MFW, who has a very exaggerated sense of ability and importance and is
    >>> ever anxious to air his knowledge. An obsessive person who takes all
    >>> forms of disagreement or criticism very personally, and will hoard
    >>> personal information about his perceived enemies to use against them.
    >>> He is a rabble-rouser who encourages strife and seeks constant support
    >>> for his feuds with other people. To be avoided. [Hints]

    >>Be hard to argue with that description JRH - 'manipulative' would be a
    >>good
    >>word to throw in. (of course there ain't none of us perfect!)
    >>

    > Oh, I don't know about that David; while "perfect" is perhaps
    > unattainable apart from God's chosen Angels, there are some of us
    > (perhaps even thee and me) who achieve very near that status while
    > still shuffling around this mortal coil. ;o)

    I think you mean *particularly* you and me? (I know of course that I'm not
    perfect. But I'm that close it isn't funny!)

  17. JRH

    JRH Guest

  18. JRH

    JRH Guest

  19. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    David <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><snip> I'm a 'troll enabler' aren't I? Feeding trolls . . . that's my job!

    Well, it's 6 a.m. and I don't have ANY oats or hay in my, uh, trough.

    Wait, what do trolls eat? Can I get it on a paper plate? Maybe a
    spork? And let's have something stronger than a bucket of water for
    the beverage, eh?

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  20. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>"David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote:

    <snip>
    >>><snip> neophyte troll - I'm a seasoned 'troll enabler'

    <snip>
    >"Trollmeister"

    <snip>

    Neophyte troll? A *seasoned* troll enabler? And ~*Trollmeister*~???
    These terms were not in the handbook. It's apparent that I have NOT
    been properly trained in the history of trolldom. This is
    disappointing at best. Dammit.

    And STILL no certificate. Bother! I thought being named a troll would
    change my life, but it's all turning into just an annoying chore.

    >You are nothing if not predictable John Williams! ;o)

    Hey, now THAT is how that statement is supposed to look! Who's the
    dolt (elsewhere in this ng) who totally botched that turn of words? It
    was Ari or Brink. Oh, well, seen one dolt, you've seen 'em all. Get's
    rather confusing.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/