Landis Innocent! on CNN and Lance agrees!!!

bobke

Oct 3, 2004
On Larry King tonight, Landis was very and ultimately believable as innocent.
His personal physician, a masters track rider who has ridden with FLoyd, said that his ride to Morzine was similar to his training data and that every sports expert he has spoken to said that for one of six urines at the tour to have an off ratio is weird even if he were using testosterone which is not performance enhancing in cycling. Interestingly his MD quoted WADA as saying there are problems with the test. He also quoted figures from the East German Weight lifting teams who has T/E ratios of over one hundred.
He has requested all his urines from Paris Nice etc to be compared.

Lance came out 100% behind Lance by interview with Larry King and mentioned his skepticism about the lab being the same one against him.
100% behind FLoyd. No questions, and said if there had even been any doubt or suspicion they would have parted ways a long time ago. Lance recounted how Floyd would show up in January and go toe to toe with Lance and challenge him on every hill on the route every day without stopping. Lance said we knew right then he was one of ours to keep.

Anyone else wonder why the UCI declared his TT position off one hour before the start of the TT???

And the weird sample?

This is not over folks.

SaintAndrew said:
yeah that's why people go on larry king dodobrain.
Well, yeah. But he did come out looking good, since most of the people watching were not sitting around reading this forum all day! He couldn't BUY great publicity like that (in this country) from that Lance phone call. Looked totally nervous, but like innocent nervous. I'm reaching for the Kool-Aid...I'm.... reaching......

nns1400 said:
Well, yeah. But he did come out looking good, since most of the people watching were not sitting around reading this forum all day! He couldn't BUY great publicity like that (in this country) from that Lance phone call. Looked totally nervous, but like innocent nervous. I'm reaching for the Kool-Aid...I'm.... reaching......

I don't have a TV... on the Bikeforums.net thread they are saying he looked stiff and not at ease. Is this true?

SaintAndrew said:
yeah that's why people go on larry king dodobrain.
Wow, "dodobrain." Thats like so fourth grade, like your picture.

Of course people use larry King, he uses them he gets ratings, and it all works out. Larry got to ask a bunch of questions. Floyd got to answer them in a reasonable way. Lance's call did a LOT to boost Floyd (hence suppoting my theory that Disco WAS gonna annouce Floyd racing for them until the A test turned positive) WHy the hell else would Lance go on Larry King to support FLoyd and sit on the Champs Elysees saying they want Floyd back, then Disco says big signing Tuesday and then nothing happens except Levu gets signed. BFD.

Floyd was going to come back to Disco and I hope he still does.
How the hell else did you think FLoyd got on Larry King???? dodobrain??

small hint...Sheryl Crow will be on Larry King Monday...
one small favor in return for another

bobke said:

Of course people use larry King, he uses them he gets ratings, and it all works out. Larry got to ask a bunch of questions. Floyd got to answer them in a reasonable way. Lance's call did a LOT to boost Floyd (hence suppoting my theory that Disco WAS gonna annouce Floyd racing for them until the A test turned positive) WHy the hell else would Lance go on Larry King to support FLoyd and sit on the Champs Elysees saying they want Floyd back, then Disco says big signing Tuesday and then nothing happens except Levu gets signed. BFD.

the label was selected to reflect the level of intelligence in your orginal post:

omg did you see larry king floyd IS innocent he even said so and his friend lance said so too and he's so cool and his personal physician who works for him backed him up oh yeah so sweet w00t!

Tired of being slapped in the face once again by the rotton fish of doping, I have decided to become a crank theorist. Knowing nothing about the subject--which is standard Internet kook operating procedure--and piecing together scraps of information found with google my theory is this: Epitestosterone is produced at about thirty times the rate as testosterone. The ratio stays 1:1 because 'epitest' is excreted much more readily than 'test' is, so all the water that went through Landis during stage 17 flushed 'epitest' from his system, resulting in the low measured values and spiking his test:epitest ratio. The situation maybe have been made worse by losses the previous stages.

Damn, I am depressed. I'll go back to burning my old copies of Cycle Sport now...

karlotta said:
I don't have a TV... on the Bikeforums.net thread they are saying he looked stiff and not at ease. Is this true?
Yeah, he looked totally uncomfortable, but like, ordinary guy nervous uncomfortable. I mean, he's no media machine like Lance. He loosened up somewhat toward the end. And of course, there is that little satellite delay that always makes people look extra awkward, even journalists. But he sat up straight like his momma taught him and didn't fidget around or do those shifty "lying signs" like they show you on Dr. Phil, LOL. So, if you didn't know anything about it, I think you would believe him. I don't know what I believe. Tyler friggin Hamilton has convinced me not to believe anyone, but that would disqualify me on Floyd's jury, the way we do things in America ;) .

SaintAndrew said:
the label was selected to reflect the level of intelligence in your orginal post:
You must be in a bad mood because the orthodontist tightened your braces.
Or just OTR.
Take some Pamprin and you'll feel better.

SaintAndrew said:
Yeah, I think an independent doctor saying some of those things would have been a little more, say, objective. O'Reilly would have two extremely different kook doctors battle it out.

nns1400 said:
Yeah, I think an independent doctor saying some of those things would have been a little more, say, objective. O'Reilly would have two extremely different kook doctors battle it out.
Who better to answer the questions than the guy who prescribes the medicine for his condition? An outside doctor wouldnt know what Floyd was taking and would say he couldnt comment blah blah blah. This doctor has treated Floyd, knows Floyd and also is a world level masters track rider. So he knows what the deal is. Who better to comment?

Right, I forgot, the no spin zone.
The issue isnt red state/blue state enough for O'Reilly.

Could someone please tell me how you can test negative one day posative the next and then negative again the next, dont steroids stay in your system for weeks or months?

An honest question
Dwayne

karlotta said:
He has always seemed stiff and nervous infront of a camera too me.. seemed normal.

What we need is someone like Bill Gates to sponsor a Tour of the Usa at the same time as the Tour de france and offer a ton of money to the winning team. Let the tdf rot . Yes they would destroy an American rider in the press. Every rider must be afraid to do well figuring they will be accused of doping.
hombredesubaru said:
Who better to answer the questions than the guy who prescribes the medicine for his condition? An outside doctor wouldnt know what Floyd was taking and would say he couldnt comment blah blah blah. This doctor has treated Floyd, knows Floyd and also is a world level masters track rider. So he knows what the deal is. Who better to comment?

hombredesubaru said:

Of course he is good person to comment, but as per the Larry King format there is no challenge to stated "facts" like testosterone is not used in racing. Many people are saying it wouldn't have been used in a single day like that (and others disagree), but that doesn't limit its use within racing. That's why they test for it!! I mean, Larry King isn't going to say, what about a scrotum patch (and where can I get one ;) ). I was interested in hearing what his doctor had to say because he treats Floyd, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in what other doctors who are not personal friends of Floyd have to say about this subject.

DwayneD said:
Could someone please tell me how you can test negative one day posative the next and then negative again the next, dont steroids stay in your system for weeks or months?

An honest question
Dwayne
the easiest scenario i can think up is that he was using very fast-acting testosterone daily. this would supress his body's one androgen production, giving him small numbers for both testosterone and epitestosterone. his testosterone levels would be quite high part of the day and then he'd time it so that they would be low by the time he'd have to ****. so his testosterone levels would fluctuacte hugely throughout the day but his epitestosterone levels would remain very low all the time. if he mistimed it a little so that his testosterone levels hadn't returned where he needed it then he might get that 11:1 score instead of say 3:1 which would be legal.

nns1400 said:
Of course he is good person to comment, but as per the Larry King format there is no challenge to stated "facts" like testosterone is not used in racing. .
yeah lol that was hideous fuetes gave test to half the peleton.

bobke said:

Not to burst your bubble about your theory for disco, but Flyod signed with phonax shortly after the end of the tour. So, he wouldn't be able to sign with a new team.

Minnaert said:
Not to burst your bubble about your theory for disco, but Flyod signed with phonax shortly after the end of the tour. So, he wouldn't be able to sign with a new team.

Phonak/iShares may not even EXIST as a team in a few months. iShares may pull out of the deal, as reported in Blick. So after Landis spends 8 months proving his case, if he wins it, maybe he'll be on the market for another team...

bobke said:
Anyone else wonder why the UCI declared his TT position off one hour before the start of the TT???

And the weird sample?

This is not over folks.

Yeah, this was probably put together by the same guy that was supposedly blackmailing Tyler.