Leg shaving

K9yoyo

Guest
Help!! I costantly get ingrown hairs when I shave my legs. I shave 2x per week and use shaving gel
and a Venus-3 razor. What can I do to stop the ingrown hairs?

Thanks

Dearest K9yoyo:

Stop shaving.

Sincerely, Emma

"k9yoyo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... Help!! I costantly get ingrown hairs
when I shave my legs. I shave 2x per week and use shaving gel and a Venus-3 razor. What can I do to
stop the ingrown hairs?

Thanks

k9yoyo <[email protected]> wrote:
: Help!! I costantly get ingrown hairs when I shave my legs. I shave 2x per week and use shaving gel
: and a Venus-3 razor. What can I do to stop the ingrown hairs?

Exfoliate.

Arthur

Lord Lester

Are you shaving ankel to hip, or hip to ankel? When you start shaving those soft virgin leg hairs
don't cut them too short. Start by useing electric clipers designed for hair or beard trimming and
leave stuble, yeah I know, this allows the hair to thickin. The Soft virgin hairs arnt strong enough
to push through the skin if cut too short thats why they in-grow, two or three monthe of shotr
trimming will cause them to toughin up during the growth spurt induced by the trim. Soon they will
be strong enough to push through the skin after being shaved close. And don't let your legs dry out,
when you get to the shaving level DON'T use shaving cream designed for a mans beard, use of all
things cream rinse the kind ladies put on thier hair, after the shave and as a daily prep put some
oil or lotion on your legs to lube the walls of the pore the hair is trying to push out of, wow this
is too weird how do I know this?

Wes

phantom6 wrote:
> Are you shaving ankel to hip, or hip to ankel? When you start shaving those soft virgin leg hairs
> don't cut them too short. Start by useing electric clipers designed for hair or beard trimming and
> leave stuble, yeah I know, this allows the hair to thickin.

Hair does not thicken through shaving. What you perceive as thickening is removal of the
natural taper.