Map of Tour De France 2003

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ger, May 23, 2003.

  1. Ger

    Ger Guest

    Hi There,new to group tonight. Anybody tell me where i could print off the best map and route
    included of the tour de france 2003,better than the offical site please. Also does anybody know
    where you can download an interactive map and results document like you could get for the soccer
    world cup. Does anybody do that type of software and if so where can i get it ? Thanks very much.
    Also where is the best place to sign up for daily email reports from Le Tour 2003?? Ger

    --
    Things can only get Better.

    Tags:

    www.viamichelin.com has maps. You have to figure out the route from other sources.