Marty Jemison is a chicken **** piece of dog vomit:

thoughtforfood said:
I am being moderated over at House of the Flying Monkey **** now. RTT slanders, and nothing. I challenge their little dope protection party and I become dangerous. What a bunch of Santorum drinking crack lickers they are.
What did he edit? I can't find anything. Did you take the "liar and coward" sentence out?

Crankyfeet said:
What did he edit? I can't find anything. Did you take the "liar and coward" sentence out?
Yes, but they left in where I said she "lied." ChrisH is over there now moderating. That smegma stain shows up and I get moderated. He is one I really would like to beat the dog **** out of. What a little **** he must have.

thoughtforfood said:
Yes, but they left in where I said she "lied." ChrisH is over there now moderating. That smegma stain shows up and I get moderated. He is one I really would like to beat the dog **** out of. What a little **** he must have.
That little insecurity probably came out in his level one audit.

Weird how the positions of the posts in that thread keep changing as the edits progress. It's like watching the past change before your eyes.

Does the editing show up as a poster editing his own post? The only post I can find that is edited by a mod is one edited by Vaughn.

It looks like there are about twenty posts gone. Most of the posts where RTT shows herself to be an irrational asshat are gone.

thoughtforfood said:
http://www.velonews.com/article/82154/old-doping-accusations-lead-to-altercation

One of those guys has come clean about his doping, one hasn't. Velonews makes sure to throw out the heroin reference....you know....for credibility. Actually, I respect them even less for that **** because writing that he was an "admitted" recovering heroin addict makes it sound like he is tainted. At least he has the guts to live an honest life. Jameson and the doping apologists at Velonews live with their heads up their asses. **** them all.

I am done.
The reporter had to include that in his piece. Had Jeminson not mentioned it, then yeah, no need to include it, but they had to include Jeminson's side of the story (I mean, this is basically a school yard fight), which required expounding on the "allegation" by Jeminson that was, by Steffen's admission, true.

I'd always rather have more information than less and draw my own conclusions. Jeminson does sound like an an ass.

helmutRoole2 said:
The reporter had to include that in his piece. Had Jeminson not mentioned it, then yeah, no need to include it, but they had to include Jeminson's side of the story (I mean, this is basically a school yard fight), which required expounding on the "allegation" by Jeminson that was, by Steffen's admission, true.

I'd always rather have more information than less and draw my own conclusions. Jeminson does sound like an an ass.

Have to wonder about Velonews though.

I don't pay too much attention to them, as I'm not American, and it's a very American-centric site. However, they occasionally had some good interviews and sometimes showed a refreshing anti-doping angle. I seem to recall one columnist - Fitzgerald? - who was particularly anti-doping.

Then it all seemed to change. They were stridently pro Bruyneel, pro Astana and pro Slipstream, and cynically pro-doper. The anti-doping attitude was removed, and I never saw any articles by the people who used to be anti-doping.

So....er, what happened?

Runitout said:
Have to wonder about Velonews though.

I don't pay too much attention to them, as I'm not American, and it's a very American-centric site. However, they occasionally had some good interviews and sometimes showed a refreshing anti-doping angle. I seem to recall one columnist - Fitzgerald? - who was particularly anti-doping.

Then it all seemed to change. They were stridently pro Bruyneel, pro Astana and pro Slipstream, and cynically pro-doper. The anti-doping attitude was removed, and I never saw any articles by the people who used to be anti-doping.

So....er, what happened?

Yes, I'd be interested to know what happened there - it used to be a really refreshing antidote to the arselickers at cyclingnews.

RTT is another CMehl - women who do all the other women interested in the sport a gross misservice by being so thick as pig **** about it

It appears they took out the the best part, where RTT tries to excuse her inventing that Steffen was fired from Postal becuase he was a junkie. She said she was just stating her "opinion", even if it had no basis in fact

It is my opinion that RTT's vagina smells like man ass and has crickets living in it.

helmutRoole2 said:

I see what you are saying, but they could have left out the "admitted" and simply written he was a "recovering addict." The "admitted" adds editorial in my opinion. He has said he is a recovering addict on many occasions, they can write simply that. To add "admitted" suggests he has "confessed" to being something. It sullys his character in my opinion, and I believe was intended to do so. Just my opinion though.

Ava Marie said:
It appears they took out the the best part, where RTT tries to excuse her inventing that Steffen was fired from Postal becuase he was a junkie. She said she was just stating her "opinion", even if it had no basis in fact

It is my opinion that RTT's vagina smells like man ass and has crickets living in it.
Never challenge the mods there. My posts have to be moderated there. They are cowards. I wish I would have copied all of RTT's posts so that I could post them here. She went off the deep end with her lies. She got called on it. Vaughn cleaned up the mess. ChrisH the ****wad little limp **** came along and acted like the ***** he is. He wrote me a PM that is priceless for its stupidity. I'll post it.

thoughtforfood said:
Never challenge the mods there. My posts have to be moderated there. They are cowards. I wish I would have copied all of RTT's posts so that I could post them here. She went off the deep end with her lies. She got called on it. Vaughn cleaned up the mess. ChrisH the ****wad little limp **** came along and acted like the ***** he is. He wrote me a PM that is priceless for its stupidity. I'll post it.
Please do post it, Chris H is the head crazy person in that place

Ava Marie said:
Please do post it, Chris H is the head crazy person in that place
Why am I being moderated? 20 minutes ago, no moderation, now moderation? What have I said that is so dangerous?
I've placed you in post preview for 2 weeks. You can still post, but it won't be seen by the members until a moderator approves it.

I think that you knew as you made the following post that you were going to be moderated:
Considering your "topic Nazi" status, how does your making the thread a referendum on Steffen's status as an MD jibe? As to your suggestion that he was fired because of his addiction, that is not opinion; it is called slander, something you are aggressively trying to portray as something less virulent. You are a liar and coward and shouldn't be allowed to moderate with your blatant disregard for DP Forum rules.....I left out hypocrite, sorry. That is my opinion.

Now, ban me or delete this post. But please, come over to CF so I can tell you what I really think of your posts.

Any questions?
I have no tolerance for such vicious personal attacks against a forum member. Your later comments about RTT's moderating were also unacceptable.

regards,
ChrisH
He has no tolerance for such personal attacks? I wrote him back a reply in which I told him I thought his protest had to do with being a doping apologist. I hope he takes it well.....

wolfix said:
I have a suggestion.......... Since the issue will probably never be "exposed"
Well, I'm sure Godefroot and Riis and the rest of the T-Mob boys thought their team doping would never be exposed, either, but damn if that pesky d'Hont didn't turn over some smelly rocks a decade later.

As I say, it's gonna be sooo sweet to see Marty and and the USPS boys going down once and for all.

thoughtforfood said:
He has no tolerance for such personal attacks? I wrote him back a reply in which I told him I thought his protest had to do with being a doping apologist. I hope he takes it well.....

RTT was lying (or had a reckless disregard for the truth), and got busted. What's scary is the other posters who just took her ******** statement about treating patients while on heroin and ran with it, until another poster finally pointed out that the drug problem occurred while he was in his teens. She should be put on "post review". If it's true that she was somehow involved with PR for Liquigas, it makes sense. I can only imagine the mindset you need to shout down the anti-doping crowd when you've got frickin DiLuca as your star.

And I'm surprised it took so long for Whareagle to post, since I believe he at one point boasted about having ridden with Jemison on one of Jemison's bicycle tours.

kennf said:
RTT was lying (or had a reckless disregard for the truth), and got busted. What's scary is the other posters who just took her ******** statement about treating patients while on heroin and ran with it, until another poster finally pointed out that the drug problem occurred while he was in his teens. She should be put on "post review". If it's true that she was somehow involved with PR for Liquigas, it makes sense. I can only imagine the mindset you need to shout down the anti-doping crowd when you've got frickin DiLuca as your star.

And I'm surprised it took so long for Whareagle to post, since I believe he at one point boasted about having ridden with Jemison on one of Jemison's bicycle tours.
The whole place smells of feces, starfucking, and uber patriotosm....and scientology, don't want to forget that. Speaking of Scientology, wonder where Klodifan has been?