Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Merry Christmas.

    What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    John

    Tags:

  2. Foggy in Cork. Foggy all day yesterday which is very unusual.

  3. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  4. Mark \(MSA\)

    Mark \(MSA\) Guest

    > in message <[email protected]>, John
    > ('[email protected]') wrote:
    >
    >> Merry Christmas.
    >>
    >> What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    Bright sunshine and 4 degrees in East London.

    Merry Christmas everyone.

    --
    Mark
    _______________________________________

  5. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    John wrote:
    > Merry Christmas.

    And to you and yours, and all URCers and lurkers. Warm and sunny in
    Twickenham.

    --
    Dave...

  6. Simon Brooke <[email protected]>typed

    > in message <[email protected]>, John
    > ('[email protected]') wrote:

    > > Merry Christmas.
    > >
    > > What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    > Glorious here in Scotland. Bright sunshine, 6 degrees celcius. Wish I
    > could go for a ride!

    Same here...

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.

  7. Judith

    Judith Guest

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT, "John" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Merry Christmas.
    >

    >What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    It wasn't when I got up at midday!

    Judith
    (Wirral)

  8. John

    John Guest

    "Judith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT, "John" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Merry Christmas.
    >>

    >>What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    > It wasn't when I got up at midday!
    >
    > Judith
    > (Wirral)

    But it was at 7.30am. Certainly woke me up when I went out.

    John :.)

  9. Julesh

    Julesh Guest

    Dave Kahn wrote:
    > John wrote:
    >
    >> Merry Christmas.

    > And to you and yours, and all URCers and lurkers. Warm and sunny in
    > Twickenham.

    My bit of Twickenham too - at least until it got dark.

    Merry Christmas URC

    Julesh (who will one day work our who davek is among the local cyclists!)

  10. killermike

    killermike Guest

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:24:31 GMT, John wrote:

    > Merry Christmas.
    >

    > What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    North Lincolnshire. It looked quite bright and mild but the obligations of
    the season kept me indoors.

    --
    ***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
    http://www.unmusic.co.uk - about me, music, geek sitcom etc.

  11. Steve W

    Steve W Guest

    Same here in N Kent, and I did get out for a (not so quick) 10 miles on my
    'bent whilst the turkey was cooking and the misses was putting her face on
    ect,

    SW

    "Mark (MSA)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > > in message <[email protected]>, John
    > > ('[email protected]') wrote:
    > >
    > >> Merry Christmas.
    > >>
    > >> What's the weather like where you live. It's foggy here on the Wirral.

    > Bright sunshine and 4 degrees in East London.
    >
    > Merry Christmas everyone.
    >

    > --
    > Mark
    > _______________________________________
    > Nerves of Steel, Heart of Gold, Knob of Butter

  12. Mark \(MSA\)

    Mark \(MSA\) Guest

    > whilst the turkey was cooking and the misses was putting her face on
    > ect,

    You put make-up on the turkey? Sick man, sick.

    :)

    --
    Mark