Miele Exage Sport - Need Info

Jacqb3

Nov 3, 2013
Hi

I have a Miele Exage Sport/ Infinity CR-MO Tapered Double Butted Tubing Tange/ Shimano Deore LX It needs 2 new rims and a new seat cover.

Can I still get those items orginal retail??? OR Do I have to buy them used privately???

Also does anybody know approximately what they are worth???

Any Info at all about this bike would be appreciated...
smile.png

Thanx...Jacqb3

Miele is still in business in Canada and can provide you with production information on your bike if you furnish them pictures, model name and serial number.

http://www.mielebicycles.com/contact-us.html

New/Old Stock rims may or may not be available, depending on how old your bike is, how popular the OEM rims were and are. Between Miele and your local bike shops, identical rims may be located or you may need to go with a newer, more available substitute rim. I would not advise buying used rims, regardless.

Worth? Condition is everything in the value equation, but anywhere from $25 to $100 as a guess for my area (in need of wheels or wheel rebuild it would be difficult to sell).

In fact I just found out my bike is a Miele Exage Sport Shimano Deore LX. with DT-Swiss Spokes made in Italy, Infinity CR-MO Tapered Double Buted Tubiing Tange (Chrome-moly) with several custom components as it was a Custom Road Racer. I just need a new tire and rim which are under $100 even for the Puncture Resistance type. It only needs a new Velo Seat Cover or any brand Nylon Seat Cover. This bike is otherwise in great shape and worth an easy $250.00 and up.

Thanks for your reply but I did my homework and I basically have a great bike that would cost me thousands today!