Mike Vandeman Poll

Jim Roberts top-posted, making this even MORE nonsensical:

> Strider is Aragorn, so get a life.

Thanks for clearing things up for us.

Bill "WTF is an Aragorn" S.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:19:33 GMT, "S o r n i"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Jim Roberts top-posted, making this even MORE nonsensical:
>
>> Strider is Aragorn, so get a life.
>
>Thanks for clearing things up for us.
>
>Bill "WTF is an Aragorn" S.

I'd say Jim Roberts is an ass but I hate to demean donkeys in such a manner.

Strider

Strickland punched right through my Mikey-filter and said:

>Nobody thinks that Mike is a remotely reasonable and balanced advocate for the environment.

Oh, FFS, Strickland - are we supposed to believe this was news to you. Why don't you and Mike
get a room?

I officially second Andy Chequer's motion.

Steve

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:02:29 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"
<[email protected]> mumbled incoherently:

>If there is ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely reasonable and balanced advocate for the
>environment, speak up now.

You mean you have not kill filed him yet??

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Part of the solution for the environmental crisis may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

-Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
R: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to [email protected]

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:31:49 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"
<[email protected]> mumbled incoherently:

>Of 11 respondants, 1 seems to support Mike, and that respondant wasn't very clear.

With numbers like that, I suppose Mikey will soon be running for president on the
Democrat ticket.

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
___________________________________
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"Part of the solution for the environmental crisis may well lie in our ability to achieve a better

-Al Gore, 'Earth In The Balance' page 213

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
R: Telling your parents you’re gay.

spammers can send mail to [email protected]

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Jim Roberts top-posted, making this even MORE nonsensical:
>
>> Strider is Aragorn, so get a life.
>
>Thanks for clearing things up for us.
>
>Bill "WTF is an Aragorn" S.

Wasn't he the sidekick in 'F Troop'?

Mark "dating myself with that one" Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the
$695 ti frame

Ken Fortenberry <[email protected]> wrote in message

> My personal opinion is that if ain't paved, keep your goddamn bicycles off of it.

The lane I live on isn't paved. Should I carry my bicycle up and down it? And, for that matter,
should the people with cars living there carry those up and down it too?

FWIW I'm a card carrying tree-hugger, but I can recognise that sweeping arguments that completely
fail to take context into account are stupid. Mike Vandeman wouldn't know context if it came up and
bit him on the nose, so he's wasting everybody's time as a result.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital

On 1 Mar 2004 01:56:08 -0800, [email protected] (Peter Clinch)
wrote:

>FWIW I'm a card carrying tree-hugger, but I can recognise that sweeping arguments that completely
>fail to take context into account are stupid. Mike Vandeman wouldn't know context if it came up and
>bit him on the nose, so he's wasting everybody's time as a result.

Careful. He is going to see that as a threat to attack him.

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

"Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If there is ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely reasonable and balanced advocate for the
> environment, speak up now.

I think he is as balanced as the loons who respond to him.

Ken Fortenberry <[email protected]> wrote in message

> My personal opinion is that if ain't paved, keep your goddamn bicycles off of it.

regards

"Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If there is ANYBODY that thinks Mike is a remotely reasonable and balanced advocate for the
> environment, speak up now.

If there is ANYBODY that thinks Jeff Strickland is not ridiculously over-obsessed, speak up now.

Shaun aRe

"Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Of 11 respondants, 1 seems to support Mike, and that respondant wasn't
very
> clear.
>
> Nobody thinks that Mike is a remotely reasonable and balanced advocate for the environment.

And almost unanimously, they all still think you're a ****.

Shaun aRe

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:53:46 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]>
wrote:

.I can refute you easier than I can wipe my ass. Then why have you failed to do it, after several
years of trying?

."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:22:52 GMT, "Bob Burns"
<[email protected]> .wrote: .> .> .Jeff Strickland wrote: .> .> If there is ANYBODY that
thinks Mike is a remotely reasonable and .> .> balanced advocate for the environment, speak up now.
.> . .> .May I suggest the best way to deal with Mike is to ignore him? .> .> Good. Then there would
be no one to refute me (not that you can even when .you .> TRY!). .> === .> I am working on creating
wildlife habitat that is off-limits to .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.) .> .>
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande .

===

Strider wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:19:33 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Jim Roberts top-posted, making this even MORE nonsensical:
>>

>>>Strider is Aragorn, so get a life.
>>
>>Thanks for clearing things up for us.
>>
>>Bill "WTF is an Aragorn" S.
>>

> I'd say Jim Roberts is an ass but I hate to demean donkeys in such a manner.
>
> Strider

Aven Aragorn had a sense of humor. You don't measure up.

A previous incarnation rode an ass into Jerusalem some time ago during Passover. I've done rather
well since. Double major in chem and Phys from Harvard, a PhC in physical chemistry, and a PhD in
astrophysics. Want to butt heads?

jimbat

jimbat

On 1 Mar 2004 08:15:04 -0800, [email protected] (gazzer) wrote:

.Ken Fortenberry <[email protected]> wrote in message .> .> My personal opinion
is that if ain't paved, keep your goddamn bicycles .> off of it. .> .

Careful! Mountain bikers don't like to hear the truth!

.regards . .g

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:18:05 GMT, Jim Roberts <[email protected]> wrote:

. . .Strider wrote: . .> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:19:33 GMT, "S o r n i" .> <[email protected]>
wrote: .> .> .>>Jim Roberts top-posted, making this even MORE nonsensical: .>> .>> .>>>Strider is
Aragorn, so get a life. .>> .>>Thanks for clearing things up for us. .>> .>>Bill "WTF is an Aragorn"
S. .>> .> .> .> I'd say Jim Roberts is an ass but I hate to demean donkeys in such a .> manner. .>
.> Strider . .Aven Aragorn had a sense of humor. You don't measure up. . .A previous incarnation
rode an ass into Jerusalem some time ago during .Passover. I've done rather well since. Double major
in chem and Phys .from Harvard, a PhC in physical chemistry, and a PhD in astrophysics. .Want to
butt heads?

Yeah. Are you as honest as you are smart? If so, tell us which has greater impacts -- hiking or
mountain biking? This should be good....

.jimbat . . .jimbat . .

===

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On 1 Mar 2004 08:15:04 -0800, [email protected] (gazzer) wrote:
>
> .Ken Fortenberry <[email protected]> wrote in message .>

> .> My personal opinion is that if ain't paved, keep your goddamn bicycles .> off of it. .> .

> Careful! Mountain bikers don't like to hear the truth!

Jesus Friggin' K-riste, Mike, can't you read?!? Ken Fartenburieshisheadindeepsand was actually
supporting YOUR warped/twisted/dishonest position.

(And, if your comment was directed at him and not Gazzer, then you REALLY don't know how to
post clearly.)

Bill "it's even more obvious you're an idiot than ever (DUH!!!)" S.

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:51:12 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:

.Mike Vandeman wrote: .> On 1 Mar 2004 08:15:04 -0800, [email protected] (gazzer) wrote: .> .>
.Ken Fortenberry <[email protected]> wrote in .> message .> . .> .> My personal
opinion is that if ain't paved, keep your goddamn .> bicycles .> off of it. .> .> .> .

.> .> Careful! Mountain bikers don't like to hear the truth! . .Jesus Friggin' K-riste, Mike, can't
you read?!? Ken .Fartenburieshisheadindeepsand was actually supporting YOUR
.warped/twisted/dishonest position. . .(And, if your comment was directed at him and not Gazzer,
then you REALLY .don't know how to post clearly.)

Your point? That's what I thought: you dont have one.

.Bill "it's even more obvious you're an idiot than ever (DUH!!!)" S. .

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> .Jesus Friggin' K-riste, Mike, can't you read?!? Ken .Fartenburieshisheadindeepsand was actually
> supporting YOUR .warped/twisted/dishonest position. . .(And, if your comment was directed at him
> and not Gazzer, then you REALLY .don't know how to post clearly.)
>
> Your point? That's what I thought: you dont have one.

MIKE!!! YOU ARE A DUMB ASS!!!!! Go back and read the threads, it's very easy to understand except
YOU CAN'T YOU MORON!!!