More OT!! Homeland security

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> what's the point of being so mean and trying to polarize
> everything? it makes my head hurt, and then i don't read
> your posts for the next week or so. curt doesn't sound
> like he deserves to be treated like ****.

My appologies for your headache Heather. But the point is
that I can't tolerate this sort of stupidity any longer. I'm
tired to death of the same assholes who are driving SUV's at
90 mph in the fastlane talking on their cell phones and
making appointments for lunch at the "Top of the Mark"
telling us that the war is all about oil as if they weren't
the prime consumers causing it.

You know, I detest Clinton and surely believe that he should
have killed Bin Laden when he had the chance. But I don't
blame him because he didn't. History is the record of things
that should have been done but weren't. It wasn't the Allies
fault that they didn't stop ****** at the Sudatenland or
Poland because they too had to allow the evil to spread to
everywhere before asses like "curt" would be convinced that
he ought to get his nice clean hands dirty.

Finally we're taking actions that should have begun in 1975
and it isn't anyone's fault from then until now that it took
that long. And if jerks like "curt" believe differently than
let him go over there and try to discuss it rationally with
the terrorists.

Tom I must tell you, you really have a strange way of
looking at things. I am glad you think our invasion of Iraq
will stop terrorism. Good for you. I personally think it
will work in reverse. Bush of course wants the American
people to live in fear because his advisors told him that
he will have a better chance to get re-elected if people
are living in fear and they will not want to make a change
at the helm.

Iraq had no military to speak of, and they are NO threat to
us in any way. As far as terrorism goes it is and will be
everywhere and has nothing to do with Iraq. We have plenty
of terrorism within our own boarders and the US backs plenty
of terrorism abroad. How soon you forget we backed Osama and
we back all kinds of terrorist all the time, like Sharon.

The US is in the worst shape on a global level in my
lifetime. We are not liked by many. I know that means
nothing to people like you, but it will have a very negative
impact on our country. Even in a financial way, since that
has the most meaning to people like yourself Clinton, the
man you hate, was on much better terms with the world. Bush
is arrogant and is hated globally.

If you took a poll around the world and asked, what is the
most dangerous country, the answer would be the US. I talk
to people all around the world and many feel we are headed
up by a war monger. I would have to agree. Who knows who we
will invade next?

Go on and think we are going to stop terrorism by invading
Iraq and putting someone in place to deal oil to us in a
favorable manner. I find that laughable.

As far as needing oil because I ride in a car. No I don't
need to fly, boat in a smudge pot...I would sail, and
whatever else. If people were as efficient as I live, we
would need no foreign oil to be honest. I can ride my bike
to the local food co-op and walk most places I need to go.
There are plenty of other ways to heat a home, but people
like you are too busy worrying about how you are going to
make your next payment on your H2.

No get back to your NASCAR show or whatever. I will go back
to my crib. Curt

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p%-
[email protected]...
> "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:c8%[email protected]...
> >
> > What does Iraq have to do with terrorism?
>
> After some of your other postings I should have expected
> that. In fact,
Iraq
> funded and was funding terrorism all over the world. Hamas
> was getting funding as was Abu Nidal and many many others.
> Even in the throes of
defeat
> Saddam Hussein was paying off UN officials with as much as
> $6,000,000,000 American to look the other way while he
> spread terror still wider.
>
> > Do you know that Osama bin Laden hated Sadaam?
>
> Did you know that ****** hated both Mussolini and
> Japanese?
>
> > I thought we were after Osama for 9/11?
>
> And I thought we wanted to stop terrorism. Apparently you
> want to put a bandage on the knife wound while the rest of
> us are interested in stopping the assault.
>
> > Do you really think we would give a **** about Iraq if
> > there was no oil there?
>
> Why is it that you don't have any idea of what oil means?
> You drive a car, fly in a plane and ride on boats. You
> heat your house, demand air conditioning in your place of
> business or school and want your food well cooked, fresh
> and plentiful.
>
> But apparently you are incapable of connecting your own
> gluttony to oil.
Nor
> to the power that such oil revenues give to dictators who
> would abuse
those
> riches.
>
> No, silly child, we don't want their oil. But we do want
> it to be freely available to everyone without giving
> excesses of power to evil. To you
Iraq
> wasn't evil despite the hundreds of thousands tortured
> to death.
>
> Since you don't understand it perhaps you ought to
> just leave the worrying to adults and crawl back into
> your crib.

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BCB9CB6E.2EB05%[email protected]...
> On 05/01/2004 09:25 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Tom
> Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> As far as comparing this to any other war, what are you
>>> going to compare
>> it
>>> with? WW2? LOL Please. This is not a war, it is an
>>> invasion to put someone in power to deal with us on oil.
>>
>> We needn't go any further than this. Let's try to explain
>> this in words of one syllable so that you can understand
>> it. This war IS about oil. But not OUR "control" of it
>> but the free flow of it so that it isn't enriching a
>> dictator who will use it to fund terrorism to retain his
>> own power.
>

> If this war was about a free flow of oil that wasn't
> enriching a dictator who uses to fund terrorism, then we'd
> be invading Saudi Arabia instead of Iraq.
>
> Where is Osama bin Laden from? Saudi Arabia. Where were
> 14-15 of the 9-11 terrorists from? Saudi Arabia. Where
> does most of Al Qaeda's funding come from? Saudi Arabia.
>
> So why are we invading Iraq?

God told Bush to do it?

Henry Etta

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040501235159.11380.00000761@mb-
> m18.aol.com...
>> >From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]
>>
>> >But a simple perusal of history seems to have been
>> >beyond your powers of comprehension.
>>
>> Tom, I'll Give him Sharon is a war criminal and several
>> people here can confirm that I've said the POS should be
>> strung up. I bet he protested the kilings of the Hamas
>> murderers. Israel has never denied the Palestinians
> right
>> to exist. What has been the Arab view on Israel? Oops
>> they can say that
> they
>>intend to kill all of them because they are an "oppressed"
>> people.
>> I'll agree they have been screwed over by the west, and
>> the catholic
> church in
>> particular over the centuries, but the Jews are also a
>> semitic population native to the area. This is nothing
>> but religious persecution and civil
> war.
>
> Sharon? What the hell has he to do with anything? Do you
> suggest that Israel is doing the wrong thing by killing
> the leaders of a group who have been strapping explosives
> onto women and children to set them off in hordes of
> innocent shoppers? Do you forget that one of the prime
> commandments of Mohammed after he entered Medina was "kill
> all Jews". Followed shortly by "the way to heaven is to
> kill all unbelievers."

Tom have you ever heard of the Crusades?

Tell us about them.

Henry Etta

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040502003136.11461.00000745@mb-
> m18.aol.com...
>>
>> That's obviously in a Koran I haven't read, or the
>> histories of the Arab Peoples that I have here in the
>> house. The Arabs were actually incredibly tolerant up
>> until the crusaders showed up.
>
> This must be some form of tolerance with which I'm not
> familiar: In fact under the Prophet, war was made against
> ALL of their neighboring tribes. Islam was spread
> especially during it's early stages by the sword. The
> fact is that when someone is about to cut your throat and
> all you have to do to save yourself is to recite, "There
> is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his Prophet" you are
> likely to have a very high conversion rate. They
> conquered by the sword Persia and Demascus among many,
> many others. They captured by force and ruled over the
> greater part of Spain.
>
> They argued among themselves for the power and murdered
> each other in fits of jealously. Shi'ite and Sunni split
> under such a situation and they murdered each other to
> this very day. The Ottoman Turks took the religion to
> heart since it gave them permissoin to murder everyone in
> their way which they proceeded to achieve. Ask the

Tom have you read the Bible?

Slaves, obey your human masters in everything, not only
when being watched, as currying favor, but in simplicity of
heart, fearing the Lord. (Colossians 3:22 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the
men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local
Moabite women. These women invited them to attend
sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were
feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab.
Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of
Peor, causing the LORD's anger to blaze against his
people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses:
"Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the
LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn
away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered
Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in
worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite
men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right
before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they
were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When
Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest
saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he
took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent.
Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man's
body and into the woman's stomach. So the plague against
the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people
had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges
21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead
with orders to kill everyone there, including women and
children. "This is what you are to do," they said.
"Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is
not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they
found four hundred young virgins who had never slept
with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh
in the land of Canaan...

There is more, much more! <G>

Henry Etta

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>>

>> Let's try to explain this in words of one syllable so
>> that you can understand it.
>
> and
>
>> What has terrorism to do with it you ask? (Not that
>> someone with so little intelligence as you would
>> EVER ask.)
>
> and
>
>> But a simple perusal of history seems to have been beyond
>> your powers of comprehension.
>
> what's the point of being so mean and trying to polarize
> >everything?

Ah, it's ok heather, Tom's just not too bright! <G>

Henry Etta

"Henry Etta" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:BCB9CB6E.2EB05%[email protected]...
>> On 05/01/2004 09:25 PM, in article
>> [email protected], "Tom
>> Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> it
>>>
>>> We needn't go any further than this. Let's try to
>>> explain this in words of one syllable so that you can
>>> understand it. This war IS about oil. But not OUR
>>> "control" of it but the free flow of it so that it isn't
>>> enriching a dictator who will use it to fund terrorism
>>> to retain his own power.
>>

>> If this war was about a free flow of oil that wasn't
>> enriching a dictator who uses to fund terrorism, then
>> we'd be invading Saudi Arabia instead of Iraq.
>>
>> Where is Osama bin Laden from? Saudi Arabia. Where were
>> 14-15 of the 9-11 terrorists from? Saudi Arabia. Where
>> does most of Al Qaeda's funding come from? Saudi Arabia.
>>
>> So why are we invading Iraq?
>
> God told Bush to do it?

Is that god in the yellow belt?

http://members.rogers.com/davey_crockett/bye_bye_basra.jpg

--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett Six-Day site:
http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

Henry Etta wrote:

> There is more, much more! <G>

w.thebricktestament.com/the_law/religious_tolerance/dt13_13-
15.html

[email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Palestinians haven't been screwed over by "the west".
> They've been screwed over by their Arab brothers since
> 1948 and even before that. Palestinians came to this
> country for education, success and a chance for peaceful
> lives and achieved that in spades.
>
> That I agree with in spades. The wealthy arab countries
> have done little to nothing to make life better for the
> Palestinians. There has been a lot of talk but the money
> trail, and physical effects tell a different story.

Your opinion doesn't matter. The Palestinians think that the
West took their land after WWII and used it to create a
homeland for the Jews displaced by the war, and that the
West has taken the side of Israel ever since. I think the
evidence is (based on the land for peace proposal put out by
the Saudis and the Camp David negotiations) that creation of
a Palestinian state accompanied by complete Israeli
withdrawal to the pre-1967 borders will result in a peace
settlement and recognition of Israel that will completely
maginalize (although not immediately eliminate) the Israeli
extreme rightwing and the Palestinian terrorists.

The Palestinians believe based on what they experience on a
daily basis that the Israelis have no regard for
Palestinian lives or

or relative innocence.

The fact is, there are horrors being committed by both
sides. Both sides seem to feel that if they can perpetrate
enough horrors against the other they will win, but the
Israelis will never win until they withdraw to their 1967
borders and stop using bulldozers and high explosive
munitions in crowded civilian neighborhoods, and the
Palestinians will never win until they adopt the strategy of
Gandhi and reject terror.

JP

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Henry Etta" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> message news:BCB9CB6E.2EB05%[email protected]...
>>> On 05/01/2004 09:25 PM, in article
>>> [email protected],

>>> If this war was about a free flow of oil that wasn't
>>> enriching a dictator who uses to fund terrorism, then
>>> we'd be invading Saudi Arabia instead of Iraq.
>>>
>>> Where is Osama bin Laden from? Saudi Arabia. Where were
>>> 14-15 of the 9-11 terrorists from? Saudi Arabia. Where
>>> does most of Al Qaeda's funding come from? Saudi Arabia.
>>>
>>> So why are we invading Iraq?
>>
>> God told Bush to do it?
>>
> Is that god in the yellow belt?

Quite possibly!

Henry Etta

"curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom I must tell you, you really have a strange way of
> looking at things.
> am glad you think our invasion of Iraq will stop
> terrorism. Good for you. I personally think it will work
> in reverse. Bush of course wants the American people to
> live in fear because his advisors told him that he will
> have a better chance to get re-elected if people are
> living in fear and
they
> will not want to make a change at the helm.
>
> Iraq had no military to speak of, and they are NO threat
> to us in any way. As far as terrorism goes it is and will
> be everywhere and has nothing to
do
> with Iraq. We have plenty of terrorism within our own
> boarders and the US backs plenty of terrorism abroad. How
> soon you forget we backed Osama and we back all kinds of
> terrorist all the time, like Sharon.
Sharon a terrorist. What do you call Arafat? We backed
Osama only in the sense that he and many many others
were fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. I have never
seen anything that says the US specifically was
supporting Osama. Iraq has harbored terrorist and
supported the PLO--a terrorist organization (since it
"oversees" Hamas).

> The US is in the worst shape on a global level in my
> lifetime. We are not liked by many. I know that means
> nothing to people like you, but it will have a very
> negative impact on our country. Even in a financial way,
since
> that has the most meaning to people like yourself Clinton,
> the man you hate, was on much better terms with the world.
> Bush is arrogant and is hated globally.

The US has been hated by one group or another from
decades. US economy is in fine shape. Unemployment is
about where it was at this point in Clinton's first
administration.

> If you took a poll around the world and asked, what is the
> most dangerous country, the answer would be the US. I talk
> to people all around the
world
> and many feel we are headed up by a war monger. I would
> have to agree.
Who
> knows who we will invade next?

This statement is Kerry-esque! "I talk to people all
over the world". I agree many Muslims hate us. Why? We
have freedoms and people seem to like many of our
products. Funny how many people hate us, but do not
mind taking our money. I have a proposal: If 50% of a
country dislikes the US, they get no US aid. Then you
will hear the whining about how we are abandoning our
standing as the richest country in the world.

> Go on and think we are going to stop terrorism by invading
> Iraq and
putting
> someone in place to deal oil to us in a favorable manner.
> I find that laughable.
>
> As far as needing oil because I ride in a car. No I don't
> need to fly,
boat
> in a smudge pot...I would sail, and whatever else. If
> people were as efficient as I live, we would need no
> foreign oil to be honest. I can
ride
> my bike to the local food co-op and walk most places I
> need to go. There are plenty of other ways to heat a home,
> but people like you are too busy worrying about how you
> are going to make your next payment on your H2.
No, but you need oil to get that food to your beloved
co-op, unless everything there is grown within a
couple of miles and brought in by horse and wagon. If
the US wanted the Iraqi oil, we could have 1) taken it
when we were there in 1991 or 2) voted to lift all UN
sanctions. Either one would have been easier than
another war.

> No get back to your NASCAR show or whatever. I will go
> back to my crib. Curt
>

> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:-
> p%[email protected]...
> > "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:c8%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > What does Iraq have to do with terrorism?
> >
> > After some of your other postings I should have expected
> > that. In fact,
> Iraq
> > funded and was funding terrorism all over the world.
> > Hamas was getting funding as was Abu Nidal and many many
> > others. Even in the throes of
> defeat
> > Saddam Hussein was paying off UN officials with as
> > much as
$6,000,000,000
> > American to look the other way while he spread terror
> > still wider.
> >
> > > Do you know that Osama bin Laden hated Sadaam?
> >
> > Did you know that ****** hated both Mussolini and
> > Japanese?
> >
> > > I thought we were after Osama for 9/11?
> >
> > And I thought we wanted to stop terrorism. Apparently
> > you want to put a bandage on the knife wound while the
> > rest of us are interested in
stopping
> > the assault.
> >
> > > Do you really think we would give a **** about Iraq if
> > > there was no
oil
> > > there?
> >
> > Why is it that you don't have any idea of what oil
> > means? You drive a
car,
> > fly in a plane and ride on boats. You heat your house,
> > demand air conditioning in your place of business or
> > school and want your food well cooked, fresh and
> > plentiful.
> >
> > But apparently you are incapable of connecting your own
> > gluttony to oil.
> Nor
> > to the power that such oil revenues give to dictators
> > who would abuse
> those
> > riches.
> >
> > No, silly child, we don't want their oil. But we do want
> > it to be freely available to everyone without giving
> > excesses of power to evil. To you
> Iraq
> > wasn't evil despite the hundreds of thousands tortured
> > to death.
> >
> > Since you don't understand it perhaps you ought to just
> > leave the
worrying
> > to adults and crawl back into your crib.

> "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > > Please feel free to cite anything that shows the
> > > controlling members
of
> Saud
> > > royal family involved in any terrorist activities.
> >
> > Please feel free to cite anything that shows Saddam was
> > involved in
9-11.

> Explain to me why you believe that terrorism shouldn't be
> our target but instead only those directly involved in
> 9/11/01?
>
> What is it with you guys? Isn't there anyone at home?

The Saudi family members have been funding Al Qaeda for
years. Also they have been sending money to the families of
"Palestinian" suicide-homicide bombers for years. This has
been documented.

The jury still seems to be out on the Iraqi-9/11 connection.
There are still rumors of meetings between Iraqi security
people and Al Qaeda operatives. Wasn't Abu Nidal living in
Iraq for a while. Saddam was also giving money to
"Palestinians" to kill Jews.

So tell me Henry, when was the last time that the God of the
Jews or Christians told them to murder Muslims?

Today there are thousands of mullahs who tell their
followers every single day that the way to heaven is by
killing all non-believers.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> So tell me Henry, when was the last time that the God of
> the Jews or Christians told them to murder Muslims?
>
> Today there are thousands of mullahs who tell their
> followers every single day that the way to heaven is by
> killing all non-believers.

Seems to me that there are plenty of people, Muslim,
Christian and Jew, that are rationalizing their hatred of
other faiths based on their distorted understanding of
their own religion's teachings. Seems pretty clear to me
that Bush thinks he is on a mission from God to do
something (bring democracy or capitalism or whatever the
hell it is) in the Middle East that could not be
accomplished without the killing of thousands of Muslims,
many of whom were just as innocent of any crime as the
people who were in the WTC on 9/11.

JP

"JP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>-
> > So tell me Henry, when was the last time that the God of
> > the Jews or Christians told them to murder Muslims?
> >
> > Today there are thousands of mullahs who tell their
> > followers every
single
> > day that the way to heaven is by killing all non-
> > believers.
>
> Seems to me that there are plenty of people, Muslim,
> Christian and Jew, that are rationalizing their hatred of
> other faiths based on their distorted understanding of
> their own religion's teachings.

"It seems to me"????? Please tell us which religions are
presently teaching their followers to murder others.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> "It seems to me"????? Please tell us which religions are
> presently teaching their followers to murder others.

Distorted versions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam are
all being used to rationalize the deaths of innocent people
in the pursuit of what is believed to be God's will. I call
it murder; you can call it whatever you want.

"Seems to me" means "it is my opinion", in case you're
having a hard time with it.

JP

> So tell me Henry, when was the last time that the God of
> the Jews or Christians told them to murder Muslims?
>
> Today there are thousands of mullahs who tell their
> followers every single day that the way to heaven is by
> killing all non-believers.

Christian fundalmentalist and Evangelicals believe in the
literal truth of the bible. They believe every word is
inerrant and is being spoken to them directly by the
Bible God.

This book incites these people to hate and calls for the
elimination other religions. As did Franklin Graham when he
called Islam "Evil and wicked".

I would agree with Graham if he includes fundalmentalist
Christians in his statement.

I gave you enough information for you to do some research
and take it from here.

Henry Etta

> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:-
> [email protected]...
> > So tell me Henry, when was the last time that the God of
> > the Jews or Christians told them to murder Muslims?
> >
> > Today there are thousands of mullahs who tell their
> > followers every
single
> > day that the way to heaven is by killing all non-
> > believers.
>
> Christian fundalmentalist and Evangelicals believe in the
> literal truth of the bible. They believe every word is
> inerrant and is being spoken to them directly by the
> Bible God.

Yeah, if there's one thing this world doesn't need it's
"Love thy neighbor as thyself". What we need more of is that
good old, "the way to heaven is to kill an unbeliever".

> This book incites these people to hate and calls for the
> elimination other religions. As did Franklin Graham when
> he called Islam "Evil and wicked".

I see you're really up on your biblical studies. When did
you learn to read?

> Yeah, if there's one thing this world doesn't need it's
> "Love thy neighbor as thyself". What we need more of is
> that good old, "the way to heaven is to kill an
> unbeliever".

Huh? Can't you read?

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father,
and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and
sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my
disciple. (Whole Chapter: Luke 14 In context: Luke 14:25-27)

>> This book incites these people to hate and calls for the
>> elimination other religions. As did Franklin Graham when
>> he called Islam "Evil and wicked".

> I see you're really up on your biblical studies. When did
> you learn to read?
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God
is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have
led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to
worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine
the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can
prove that such a detestable act has occurred among
you, you must attack that town and completely destroy
all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then
you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the
street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as
a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must
remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep
none of the plunder that has been set apart for
destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce
anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion
on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly
promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be
merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands
I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Henry Etta

"The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and
> keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is
> pleasing to
him."
> (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
>
> Henry Etta

That's quite a bit different than to command followers to
hunt down infidels wherever you find them, and kill them.