most people here suck

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by MagillaGorilla, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
    worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords.
    A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.

    See you later,

    Magilla

    Tags:

  2. Do you mean the same Andrew Albright that you can see getting his ass kicked
    here?

    http://www.cafepress.com/burt_hoovis.11951951

    Every purchase benefits Iraqi kids, you know.

    "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
    > worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords. A
    > good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.
    >
    > See you later,
    >
    > Magilla

  3. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
    > worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords.
    > A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.
    >
    > See you later,
    >
    > Magilla

    Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why should
    they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group providing raucous
    entertainment?

  4. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Sierraman wrote:
    > "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have
    >> nothing worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of
    >> results-posting gaylords. A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised
    >> you made it through high school.
    >>
    >> See you later,
    >>
    >> Magilla

    > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why
    > should they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group
    > providing raucous entertainment?

    Good talk "Sierraman".

  5. Sierraman wrote:

    > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why

    should
    > they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group providing

    raucous
    > entertainment?

    Dumbass -
    Magilla ain't a newb.

    K. Gringioni
    high school diploma-less

  6. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    > Sierraman wrote:
    > >
    > > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why

    > should
    > > they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group providing

    > raucous
    > > entertainment?

    > Dumbass -
    > Magilla ain't a newb.
    >

    > K. Gringioni
    > high school diploma-less

    Oh, I got off my lazy butt to check the user details and I have a clue, but
    maybe I'll follow the trail later when I have a cookies and milk break.

  7. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sierraman wrote:
    > > "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have
    > >> nothing worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of
    > >> results-posting gaylords. A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised
    > >> you made it through high school.
    > >>
    > >> See you later,
    > >>
    > >> Magilla

    > > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why
    > > should they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group
    > > providing raucous entertainment?
    > >

    > Good talk "Sierraman".

    We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

  8. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Sierraman wrote:
    > > > "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > > > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why
    > > > should they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group
    > > > providing raucous entertainment?
    > > >

    > > Good talk "Sierraman".

    > We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

    I think you'd get more interest if you talked about the women OF
    cycling.

    Skiing yet? Boreal and Mammoth opened today!

    -WG

  9. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:211020041731117074%[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    > > > Good talk "Sierraman".

    > > We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

    > I think you'd get more interest if you talked about the women OF
    > cycling.
    >
    > Skiing yet? Boreal and Mammoth opened today!
    >
    > -WG

    Ok, how that cycling babe on the left?

    http://216.219.161.193/temp/babe.jpg

  10. warren

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:211020041731117074%[email protected]
    > > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > > > We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

    > > I think you'd get more interest if you talked about the women OF
    > > cycling.
    > >
    > > Skiing yet? Boreal and Mammoth opened today!
    > >
    > > -WG

    > Ok, how that cycling babe on the left?
    >
    > http://216.219.161.193/temp/babe.jpg

    There ya go.

    -WG

  11. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
    > worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords.
    > A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.
    >
    > See you later,
    >
    > Magilla

    Some suck, some blow, and the rest have been around long enough to recognize
    when Andrew returns.

    Danny Callen

  12. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Danny Callen" [email protected]
    >Date: 10/21/2004 11:56 PM Eastern

    >Some suck, some blow, and the rest have been around long enough to recognize
    >when Andrew returns.
    >
    >Danny Callen

    No, really?? That was the great Dr. Albright, really??? Where are those
    hideous pictures of him with the ugliest facial hair known to man?
    http://216.22.164.152/1999/nationals/DSCN2438.JPG
    Bill C
    I figured that at this time of year he'd be way to busy to waste time with
    rbr.

  13. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > >From: "Danny Callen" [email protected]
    >>Date: 10/21/2004 11:56 PM Eastern

    >>Some suck, some blow, and the rest have been around long enough to
    >>recognize
    >>when Andrew returns.
    >>
    >>Danny Callen

    > No, really?? That was the great Dr. Albright, really??? Where are those
    > hideous pictures of him with the ugliest facial hair known to man?
    > http://216.22.164.152/1999/nationals/DSCN2438.JPG
    > Bill C
    > I figured that at this time of year he'd be way to busy to waste time with
    > rbr.

    No, not nearly stupid enough to be Albright. It was palachick.