most people here suck

MagillaGorilla

Guest
Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords.
A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.

See you later,

Magilla

Do you mean the same Andrew Albright that you can see getting his ass kicked
here?

http://www.cafepress.com/burt_hoovis.11951951

Every purchase benefits Iraqi kids, you know.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
> worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords. A
> good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.
>
> See you later,
>
> Magilla

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
> worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords.
> A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.
>
> See you later,
>
> Magilla

Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why should
they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group providing raucous
entertainment?

Sierraman wrote:
> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have
>> nothing worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of
>> results-posting gaylords. A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised
>> you made it through high school.
>>
>> See you later,
>>
>> Magilla

> Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why
> should they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group
> providing raucous entertainment?

Good talk "Sierraman".

Sierraman wrote:

> Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why

should
> they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group providing

raucous
> entertainment?

Dumbass -
Magilla ain't a newb.

K. Gringioni
high school diploma-less

> Sierraman wrote:
> >
> > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why

> should
> > they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group providing

> raucous
> > entertainment?

> Dumbass -
> Magilla ain't a newb.
>

> K. Gringioni
> high school diploma-less

Oh, I got off my lazy butt to check the user details and I have a clue, but
maybe I'll follow the trail later when I have a cookies and milk break.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sierraman wrote:
> > "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have
> >> nothing worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of
> >> results-posting gaylords. A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised
> >> you made it through high school.
> >>
> >> See you later,
> >>
> >> Magilla

> > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why
> > should they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group
> > providing raucous entertainment?
> >

> Good talk "Sierraman".

We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Sierraman wrote:
> > > "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Right, and are you anyone special? Can you name the RBR gods? Why
> > > should they engage a anonymous newbie traipsing around the group
> > > providing raucous entertainment?
> > >

> > Good talk "Sierraman".

> We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

I think you'd get more interest if you talked about the women OF
cycling.

Skiing yet? Boreal and Mammoth opened today!

-WG

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:211020041731117074%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Good talk "Sierraman".

> > We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

> I think you'd get more interest if you talked about the women OF
> cycling.
>
> Skiing yet? Boreal and Mammoth opened today!
>
> -WG

Ok, how that cycling babe on the left?

http://216.219.161.193/temp/babe.jpg

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:211020041731117074%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > We could talk about Womens cycling, bad idea I guess.

> > I think you'd get more interest if you talked about the women OF
> > cycling.
> >
> > Skiing yet? Boreal and Mammoth opened today!
> >
> > -WG

> Ok, how that cycling babe on the left?
>
> http://216.219.161.193/temp/babe.jpg

There ya go.

-WG

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Andrew Albright was right. Most of you people here suck and have nothing
> worthwhile to say. You're all just a bunch of results-posting gaylords.
> A good 85% are so stupid, I'm surprised you made it through high school.
>
> See you later,
>
> Magilla

Some suck, some blow, and the rest have been around long enough to recognize
when Andrew returns.

Danny Callen

>From: "Danny Callen" [email protected]
>Date: 10/21/2004 11:56 PM Eastern

>Some suck, some blow, and the rest have been around long enough to recognize
>when Andrew returns.
>
>Danny Callen

No, really?? That was the great Dr. Albright, really??? Where are those
hideous pictures of him with the ugliest facial hair known to man?
http://216.22.164.152/1999/nationals/DSCN2438.JPG
Bill C
I figured that at this time of year he'd be way to busy to waste time with
rbr.

> >From: "Danny Callen" [email protected]
>>Date: 10/21/2004 11:56 PM Eastern

>>Some suck, some blow, and the rest have been around long enough to
>>recognize
>>when Andrew returns.
>>
>>Danny Callen

> No, really?? That was the great Dr. Albright, really??? Where are those
> hideous pictures of him with the ugliest facial hair known to man?
> http://216.22.164.152/1999/nationals/DSCN2438.JPG
> Bill C
> I figured that at this time of year he'd be way to busy to waste time with
> rbr.

No, not nearly stupid enough to be Albright. It was palachick.