Niterider customer service

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ctg, Jun 16, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    Emailed them over the weekend about the extension cable for my lights having a bad connection.
    Received an email this morning asking what length it was. Emailed back and was replied to that they
    would send me a new one today no questions asked.

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Emailed them over the weekend about the extension cable for my lights
    having
    > a bad connection. Received an email this morning asking what length it
    was.
    > Emailed back and was replied to that they would send me a new one today no questions asked.

    We had a situation with them that left a very bad taste in our mouths. As a matter of fact, we'll
    never buy another Niterider product again...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Trevorm

    Trevorm Guest

    I had a used battery for my Digital Pro 12-E and they replaced the battery with no questions
    asked and no cost to me. I used the original battery for a year too. For me their customer
    service is great! :)

    --Trevor--

    > We had a situation with them that left a very bad taste in our mouths. As
    > matter of fact, we'll never buy another Niterider product again...

  4. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    > "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Emailed them over the weekend about the extension cable for my lights
    > having
    > > a bad connection. Received an email this morning asking what length it
    > was.
    > > Emailed back and was replied to that they would send me a new one today
    no
    > > questions asked.
    >
    > We had a situation with them that left a very bad taste in our mouths. As
    > matter of fact, we'll never buy another Niterider product again...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Yeah I remember seeing something about that when I was googling for info before I bought. Maybe it's
    hit or miss with their CS reps, maybe I got lucky, so far I'm pleased with the light.

    Chris