Niterider customer service

Ctg

Guest
Emailed them over the weekend about the extension cable for my lights having a bad connection.
Received an email this morning asking what length it was. Emailed back and was replied to that they
would send me a new one today no questions asked.

Chris

"ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Emailed them over the weekend about the extension cable for my lights
having
> a bad connection. Received an email this morning asking what length it
was.
> Emailed back and was replied to that they would send me a new one today no questions asked.

We had a situation with them that left a very bad taste in our mouths. As a matter of fact, we'll
never buy another Niterider product again...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I had a used battery for my Digital Pro 12-E and they replaced the battery with no questions
asked and no cost to me. I used the original battery for a year too. For me their customer
service is great! :)

--Trevor--

> We had a situation with them that left a very bad taste in our mouths. As
> matter of fact, we'll never buy another Niterider product again...

> "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Emailed them over the weekend about the extension cable for my lights
> having
> > a bad connection. Received an email this morning asking what length it
> was.
> > Emailed back and was replied to that they would send me a new one today
no
> > questions asked.
>
> We had a situation with them that left a very bad taste in our mouths. As
> matter of fact, we'll never buy another Niterider product again...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Yeah I remember seeing something about that when I was googling for info before I bought. Maybe it's
hit or miss with their CS reps, maybe I got lucky, so far I'm pleased with the light.

Chris