Oh ya the future is here and its swag yo

His website doesn't work, and he's hoping it will get some exposure in Google. I logged onto cycling forums the other day and noticed that 921 bots were active. The moderators need to start taking these guys out.

His website doesn't work, and he's hoping it will get some exposure in Google. I logged onto cycling forums the other day and noticed that 921 bots were active. The moderators need to start taking these guys out.

How can you tell that many bots are active?

Bio suit... ☠

I expect "Swag" to flop in a few months... Too bad for those beards.

We still have long until the "Green" Era though. :D

2e1b8a7495c378650cd9f35ec37f0d26.jpg
supergreen.jpg

Attachments

• 2e1b8a7495c378650cd9f35ec37f0d26.jpg
    2e1b8a7495c378650cd9f35ec37f0d26.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 16
Yo my peeps all no my biosuit ga be tahight. we setting the recurd in new york for fastest bike... europeans and canadia s better start agreeeing how jelous yall are of merca... first thing going fast on a bike next mercas going to the moon... for rizzle this time cause ill be there setting it str8 so yall keep hatin its got me being motivatn and tell me i cant cause i do what it does!!!!!!!
-d money out

Weed? More like 'cid. Dude's ovah on 'nutha mutha thread pimpin' his seat/trunk stash yo.

*****in' tool gots all up widdy lockbox undah da baby got back ****. You sits and no gansta gwon be wise to yo rocks ridin' dirty jus' on da down low by yo ass cheeks. Dig that ****, yo my Greeks!

Weed? More like 'cid. Dude's ovah on 'nutha mutha thread pimpin' his seat/trunk stash yo.

*****in' tool gots all up widdy lockbox undah da baby got back ****. You sits and no gansta gwon be wise to yo rocks ridin' dirty jus' on da down low by yo ass cheeks. Dig that ****, yo my Greeks!

LSD=O.K...

Had alot of Belgian Transglobal Oriental Mayo Fries today...?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.