One of Those Days

JD

Guest
Ever have one of those days where your legs feel like two lead ingots?
I had one of those days yesterday and it was a grind. At least when I
turned around to head back down the hill, they handled the isometric
better and made that part enjoyable. The pains we endure to make it
above the smog-line...

JD burning eyes and lungs

JD wrote:
> Ever have one of those days where your legs feel like two lead ingots?
> I had one of those days yesterday and it was a grind. At least when I
> turned around to head back down the hill, they handled the isometric
> better and made that part enjoyable. The pains we endure to make it
> above the smog-line...
>
> JD burning eyes and lungs

Wow! Is the smog really that bad already? I was looking forward to my
Anaheim visit (although bikeless) next month.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:50:29 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
<[email protected]> wrote:

> JD wrote:
>> Ever have one of those days where your legs feel like two lead ingots?
>> I had one of those days yesterday and it was a grind. At least when I
>> turned around to head back down the hill, they handled the isometric
>> better and made that part enjoyable. The pains we endure to make it
>> above the smog-line...
>> JD burning eyes and lungs
>>

> Wow! Is the smog really that bad already? I was looking forward to my
> Anaheim visit (although bikeless) next month.
>
> --o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o

Already???
--
Slack

Slack wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:50:29 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> JD wrote:
>>
>>> Ever have one of those days where your legs feel like two lead ingots?
>>> I had one of those days yesterday and it was a grind. At least when I
>>> turned around to head back down the hill, they handled the isometric
>>> better and made that part enjoyable. The pains we endure to make it
>>> above the smog-line...
>>> JD burning eyes and lungs
>>>

>> Wow! Is the smog really that bad already? I was looking forward to
>> my Anaheim visit (although bikeless) next month.
>>
>> --o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o

> Already???

Well, I thought it wasn't as bad in the winter and with all the rain
you've had it would keep it clean for a while.

Guess not?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Slack wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:50:29 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Wow! Is the smog really that bad already? I was looking forward to
>>> my Anaheim visit (although bikeless) next month.
>>>
>>> --o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o

>> Already???

> Well, I thought it wasn't as bad in the winter and with all the rain
> you've had it would keep it clean for a while.
>
> Guess not?

bwahahaha, there is no such thing as clean rain washed air down there, not
for more than about 5 minutes.

small change

small change wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > Slack wrote:

At

> >> Already???

> > Well, I thought it wasn't as bad in the winter and with all the

rain
> > you've had it would keep it clean for a while.
> >
> > Guess not?

> bwahahaha, there is no such thing as clean rain washed air down

there, not
> for more than about 5 minutes.
>
> small change

Unless we get some Santa Anas, it's normally pretty poor. However, the
AQMD has done a pretty decent job bcause you can see the mountains more
often than you could in the 70's.

JD rode without lead legs all weekend