Osama Bin Ladin Found Hanged

Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet which can be found here http://www.theparadise.x-y.net

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
>.x -y. net

Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
day.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Werehatrack wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
>>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
>>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
>>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
>>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
>>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
>>.x -y. net

> Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
> come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
> java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
> Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
> your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
> day.

Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Werehatrack wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
>>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
>>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
>>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
>>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
>>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
>>.x -y. net

> Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
> come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
> java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
> Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
> your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
> day.

Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

"Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Werehatrack wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> >>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
> >>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
> >>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
> >>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
> >>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
> >>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
> >>.x -y. net

> > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
> > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
> > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
> > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
> > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
> > day.

> Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
> the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

A pakistani who ran a software site in pakistan, once told me that Bin Laden
stays in the white house.

Sierraman wrote:
> "Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Werehatrack wrote:

>> > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
>> > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
>> > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
>> > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
>> > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
>> > day.

>> Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
>> the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

> A pakistani who ran a software site in pakistan, once told me that Bin Laden
> stays in the white house.
>>

>> --
>> Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
>> And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Nothing would surprise me in re: Bush and various Saudis...

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

According to Jay Leno, so I heard, the Bush campaign is worried enough about
the poll numbers that they're thinking of moving the capture of Osama bin
Laden up to October.

TD

"Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sierraman wrote:
> > "Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
> >> the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

> > A pakistani who ran a software site in pakistan, once told me that Bin

Laden
> > stays in the white house.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
> >> And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

> Nothing would surprise me in re: Bush and various Saudis...
>
> --
> Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
> And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Tommy Franks said he would like to meet him, not talk to him, just look at him.

I will be surprised if when captured, he survives.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Tommy Franks said he would like to meet him, not talk to him, just
> look at him.
>
> I will be surprised if when captured, he survives.

10-1 says he carries cyanide with him at all times.

Bill "too bad his thousands of victims couldn't have died painlessly" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> > Tommy Franks said he would like to meet him, not talk to him, just
> > look at him.
> >
> > I will be surprised if when captured, he survives.

> 10-1 says he carries cyanide with him at all times.

100-1 says he does not. Suicide is forbidden in Islam.

Jim Smith wrote:
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
>>> Tommy Franks said he would like to meet him, not talk to him, just
>>> look at him.
>>>
>>> I will be surprised if when captured, he survives.

>> 10-1 says he carries cyanide with him at all times.
>>

> 100-1 says he does not. Suicide is forbidden in Islam.

Ah, so that's why they're now calling 'em "homicide bombers" instead of
"suicide bombers"? Do they garner even more virgins in paradise for that?

Bill "when rubber meets road OBL will take cowardly way out (if at all
possible)" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

> Jim Smith wrote:

> >> 10-1 says he carries cyanide with him at all times.
> >>

> > 100-1 says he does not. Suicide is forbidden in Islam.

> Ah, so that's why they're now calling 'em "homicide bombers" instead of
> "suicide bombers"? Do they garner even more virgins in paradise for that?

Who are "they?"
Actually, you used "they" twice, are both references to the same "they?"
Also, who is "[th]'em?"

I can't figure out what you are trying to say.

Jim Smith wrote:
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Jim Smith wrote:

>>> 100-1 says he does not. Suicide is forbidden in Islam.

>> Ah, so that's why they're now calling 'em "homicide bombers" instead
>> of "suicide bombers"? Do they garner even more virgins in paradise
>> for that?

> Who are "they?"
> Actually, you used "they" twice, are both references to the same
> "they?" Also, who is "[th]'em?"
>
> I can't figure out what you are trying to say.

Do you really need to drag this out? The media have taken lately to calling
radical Islamic terrorists "homicide bombers" -- presumably to better put
the focus on INNOCENT VICTIMS rather than the murderous perpetrators -- but
I was picking up on your "suicide is forbidden in Islam" statement. Maybe
the change in terms is to be sensitive to the religious beliefs of these
"brave killers".

Bill "isn't mass murder frowned upon, too?" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

> Jim Smith wrote:

> >> Ah, so that's why they're now calling 'em "homicide bombers" instead
> >> of "suicide bombers"? Do they garner even more virgins in paradise
> >> for that?

> > Who are "they?"
> > Actually, you used "they" twice, are both references to the same
> > "they?" Also, who is "[th]'em?"
> >
> > I can't figure out what you are trying to say.

> Do you really need to drag this out?

No.

> The media have taken lately to calling radical Islamic terrorists
> "homicide bombers"

Aha! I had never heard this term before. What a stupid idea. Are
these the same people who came up with "freedom fries?"

> the focus on INNOCENT VICTIMS rather than the murderous perpetrators -- but
> I was picking up on your "suicide is forbidden in Islam" statement. Maybe
> the change in terms is to be sensitive to the religious beliefs of these
> "brave killers".

Not really brave, just a little faith and the virgins await! I still
don't think OBL would suicide as that would cheney up his martyr
status.

> Bill "isn't mass murder frowned upon, too?" S.

Actually, no, it is not.