Osama Found Hanged

^^^ Islamic Fundamentalist effort to collect IP addresses of Americans -
DON'T go to this site^^^

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..

A7N8X-X wrote:

> ^^^ Islamic Fundamentalist effort to collect IP addresses of Americans -
> DON'T go to this site^^^

^^^ Conspiracy Theorist ^^^

Probably just some dumb virus.

Zog The Undeniable said:
A7N8X-X wrote:

> ^^^ Islamic Fundamentalist effort to collect IP addresses of Americans -
> DON'T go to this site^^^

^^^ Conspiracy Theorist ^^^

Probably just some dumb virus.
Can we get this banned (removed) please?

Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> writes:

> A7N8X-X wrote:
>
>> ^^^ Islamic Fundamentalist effort to collect IP addresses of
>> Americans - DON'T go to this site^^^

> ^^^ Conspiracy Theorist ^^^
>
> Probably just some dumb virus.

Especially since IP addresses are pretty easy to collect by other
means.

TheDL <[email protected]> writes:

> Zog The Undeniable Wrote:
>> A7N8X-X wrote:
>>
>> > ^^^ Islamic Fundamentalist effort to collect IP addresses of

>> Americans -
>> > DON'T go to this site^^^

>> ^^^ Conspiracy Theorist ^^^
>>
>> Probably just some dumb virus.

> Can we get this banned (removed) please?

Sorry, nope. This is coming from Usenet, which is the most open forum
on the Internet. Can't ban it or remove it very well, since it's
propogated around the world in a matter of minutes and is on thousands
of servers.

good god it was sarcasm......lighten up people, relax, ride em if you got em