Osama Found Hanged

Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

[email protected] wrote:

> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
> http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!

Yeah, the link is not credible at all. On top of that we know that this
announcement will be made right before the US election. :)

Curt

"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
> > http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip
> >

> Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!

Is it even possible to open a web site page marked as a zip file?

(hmmmmmmmm) I read the original post just as the whole world lost the live
feed....Damn

Coincedence?

Race

"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
> > http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip
> >

> Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!
>

>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the notion of
"vigilante journalism" to heart!

--
Robots don't kill people -- people kill people.
http://www.irobotmovie.com/

On 22 Jul 2004 09:41:26 EDT, Richard Adams
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>
>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos . . .

>Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!

Dear RIchard,

So now CNN reporters are hanging people and taking pictures
to prove it . . . When will the press ever learn not to
become part of the story?

William Randolph Hearst

LioNiNoiL_a t_N e t s c a p E_D 0 T_N e T wrote:
>>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

> Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the notion
> of "vigilante journalism" to heart!

Nice catch.

Bill "PO'd at self for missing it" S.

they're getting revenge for Daniel pearl? if so, I'm glad that somebody
finally is.

"curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Yeah, the link is not credible at all. On top of that we know that this
> announcement will be made right before the US election. :)

No, and this has been reported in the mainstream press, Pakistan has
been heavily pressured by the US to produce some results in the last
week or so of July as a distraction from the Democratic National
Convention. The stock market could use the bounce about now as well.

JP

writes:

>>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

> Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the
> notion of "vigilante journalism" to heart!

Fox News must really be kicking themselves for not doing it
themselves.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:39:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
>http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

Well, that IP address was a trojan-infested user's system on Comcast,
and port 89 is generally used for telnet connections, not http file
transfers...

Yup, it's a trojan all right.

I guess yesterday's "if you're good looking and want to earn lots of
money" scam didn't pan out.

It's interesting that the other two postings put the file on the known
spammer domain x-y.net, though.

It's not tripping Symantec's current virus defs, as usual, but I
suspect it will be yet another variant of the Backdoor.Hacarmy trojan.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:39:17 GMT, Werehatrack
<[email protected]> wrote:

>It's not tripping Symantec's current virus defs, as usual, but I
>suspect it will be yet another variant of the Backdoor.Hacarmy trojan.

I was close. It was Backdoor.IRC.bot
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

[email protected] (Richard=A0Adams)
[email protected] warned:

>Beware, this is probably a worm or virus,
>don't unload or open!

I tied it using my WebTV (which has no permanent memory to corrupt).
It's a dead link. "Page cannot be found",

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner