OT/Alright Mojo...

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Better get ready for the Dawgs!!!!

****, did not notice this....

Yeah, they were the last team I wanted us to play. Since we beat them earlier in the year, I feel
they have motivation on their side. Being that we are both close, talent wise, that scares me. Also,
it does us no good at all when it comes to the BCS. In fact, it may hurt us, even if we win. I would
have rather have played the Vols, or even the Gators. Playing, and beating the Vols, could have
jumped us out ahead of USC, and put us in the Sugar Bowl with Oklahoma.