[OT] New Haynes Manual

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:48:19 +0100, "[Not Responding]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Er, titled "Sex".
>
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844250865/026-2735200-0504457
>
>The cover states:
>
>"Haynes Owners Worskhop Manual
>
>All models, shapes, sizes and colours".
>

>I knew they'd diversified from car manuals but...

WARNING:

I have just checked it and they have not got my model of wife in it
......... Built 1956 .... Open Top :)

"What?? Oh nothing dear ...." :-O

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Er, titled "Sex".
>
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844250865/026-2735200-0504457
>
>The cover states:
>
>"Haynes Owners Worskhop Manual
>
>All models, shapes, sizes and colours".
>

>I knew they'd diversified from car manuals but...

They did one a couple of years ago; Man 65.000 BC to present. Obviously no-one buys the car ones any more, I can imagine the one for my car:

1. open bonnet
2. Look at combined engine/engine management system/injection/onboard computer system (and that's on a Renault)
3. close bonnet, take to dealer
4. see bank manager
;-)

"Jack Ouzzi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:48:19 +0100, "[Not Responding]"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Er, titled "Sex".
> >
> >http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844250865/026-2735200-0504457
> >
> >The cover states:
> >
> >"Haynes Owners Worskhop Manual
> >
> >All models, shapes, sizes and colours".
> >

> >I knew they'd diversified from car manuals but...

> WARNING:
>
> I have just checked it and they have not got my model of wife in it
> ........ Built 1956 .... Open Top :)
>

> "What?? Oh nothing dear ...." :-O

Does it mention anything about a 1951 model in need of a rebore and
suspension problems with her headlights?
I could also do with a new big end.

Jim R

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:05:17 +0100, "Jim Roberts"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Does it mention anything about a 1951 model in need of a rebore and
>suspension problems with her headlights?

It probably recommends that all models should be serviced regularly
and traded in for a newer one after 3 years.

IGMC