Pitlock Locking Wheel Skewers - Available in North America

Urbanbike

Guest
Based on the numerous threads over the years from people looking for a
North American dealer of Pitlock locking skewers, I figured that I
would provide these two site:

http://www.urbanbiketech.com
http://www.peterwhitecycles.com

I own and operate Urban Bike Tech, but as this is a public forum, I
have provided my competitor's site as well. Please consider this email

as a service to those searching for Pitlock - not as spam.

do they used standard qr threads? the reason I ask is on my bent I use
a burley trailer hitch and it is a bear to undo the qr with your
hands. the front I would use the whole system but the back I would
just use the nut if possible.

Hi Steve,

They do use standard QR threads. Your best best is to use the whole
locking nut/housing assembly. I should mention that a 200mm Joker
skewer is available for those people who need extra-long skewers as a
result of a trailer hitch or extra-wide dropouts.

Vince @ Urban Bike Tech