problems

cyclist_chic

Jul 27, 2004
Hey i have been riding 4 hours a day the last three days because i just started training and i have noticed "down there" i have two places of pain one on each side of "down there" and it hurts to sit on the bike and every where else for that matter and im really in pain, i am only 16 years old and am not too well with cycling because i just started three days ago so any help would be much appreaciated thanks

cyclist_chic said:
Hey i have been riding 4 hours a day the last three days because i just started training and i have noticed "down there" i have two places of pain one on each side of "down there" and it hurts to sit on the bike and every where else for that matter and im really in pain, i am only 16 years old and am not too well with cycling because i just started three days ago so any help would be much appreaciated thanks

Hello cyclist_chic, my guess is that either your seat is not appropriate for you or you may need to use chamois cream for that area (any bike store sells it). I hope you are using biking shorts too.

mareblu said:
Hello cyclist_chic, my guess is that either your seat is not appropriate for you or you may need to use chamois cream for that area (any bike store sells it). I hope you are using biking shorts too.
Yeah im using bike shorts and im just still having the pain...ill try the cream...

cyclist_chic said:
Yeah im using bike shorts and im just still having the pain...ill try the cream...

make sure the bike seat you have is the right one for you ok? that happened to me before I changed three different times the seat. Good Luck!

mareblu said:
make sure the bike seat you have is the right one for you ok? that happened to me before I changed three different times the seat. Good Luck!
thank you alot