quick/tasty high carb meals?

hey im not a cyclisit but i am a long distance swimmer and i would like some ideas for hi-carb meals. i have tries the ones on here and found the very very yummy:D :D. so if anyone have direct leads can you please post them on here or send them to my email [email protected] , and also if they were quick easy meals that would be even betta because i have states starting tomorrow and wen i make finals i have about a 2-3 hr break from heats to finals. thankyou for all your help.

wet kid said:
hey im not a cyclisit but i am a long distance swimmer and i would like some ideas for hi-carb meals. i have tries the ones on here and found the very very yummy:D :D. so if anyone have direct leads can you please post them on here or send them to my email [email protected] , and also if they were quick easy meals that would be even betta because i have states starting tomorrow and wen i make finals i have about a 2-3 hr break from heats to finals. thankyou for all your help.
Try some of these on the AIS website ..... http://www.ais.org.au/nutrition/Recipes.asp and good luck with the comp!

sweet potato is good too baked or steamed or mashed

pilchards in tomato sauce

try melting some low fat soft cheese and adding smoked salmon lemon juice blaxk pepper and pasta mmmmm