RapDaddyo you're sorely missed !!!

I'd like to see his return as well. If he has just moved on then, okay. However, I hope he hasn't gotten injured or worse:(

Last I heard from him (end of Feb), he was starting up a new project with his daughter, and was very busy with that new enterprise. He did mention that he was still doing the club rides in his area, but I got the impression that he was too busy to worry about racing again or posting here, at this point.

ric_stern/RST said:
he's fine (as far as i'm aware). i spoke to him yesterday, he's just busy.

ric
Well tell him to put his head round the door next time you speak to him - I made him a cuppa tea earlier and it's going cold;)

Sillyoldtwit said:
Although as I've already said, I feel it is my fault that he has chosen not to grace these forums with his presence, I think I'm not alone in wishing he would again log in and as always offer sound invaluable advice to people like myself struggling to "make the damn bike go faster for longer".
1001.gif

So RD, come on let's hear from you if only to say you're OK and the training is going well.

All those who agree say, AY!
What happend? I've been kept away for several months now.

** oups sorry I posted in panick :eek: I just read Ric's post, feel better now. See you in a while, in the mean time have yourself the best season ever **

SolarEnergy said:
What happend? I've been kept away for several months now.

** oups sorry I posted in panick :eek: I just read Ric's post, feel better now. See you in a while, in the mean time have yourself the best season ever **
Oops! Like yourself and JTE, I guess there are many guys who for whatever reason disappear for a while. As RD has been my guide and mentor almost from my first day in these forums, I guess I was more aware of his absence than others perhaps.
So I say to all those who haven't posted for some time - someone has noticed that you're not posting of late and welcome back - whenever you decide.
And to RapDaddyo; yes there is life beyond these forums, and best of luck mate in whatever you're involved in at the mo.
If I ever achieve an FTP of 300Watts, I'll get Ric to let you know, but don't hold your breath.:D
TYSON