Re: I'm off the mark

Dave Larrington

Guest
MSeries wrote:
> On Jan 7th 2004 I posted a message about my first ride of the year. I
> did my last ride of the year today and my total mileage for 2004 came
> to 4503, my highest on record.
>
> Happy New Year to one and all

Hoping for 8000 km, only got just over 7000 due to injury and idleness.
However, I have sent off entries for a Several of Audax rides, so this year
may be better.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

Dave Larrington wrote:
> MSeries wrote:
>
>>On Jan 7th 2004 I posted a message about my first ride of the year. I
>>did my last ride of the year today and my total mileage for 2004 came
>>to 4503, my highest on record.
>>
>>Happy New Year to one and all

> Hoping for 8000 km, only got just over 7000 due to injury and idleness.
> However, I have sent off entries for a Several of Audax rides, so this year
> may be better.

Which Audaxes ? I am contemplating some for this year and want to do
some really popular ones.

MSeries wrote:

> Which Audaxes ? I am contemplating some for this year and want to do
> some really popular ones.

Ones in the Green and Pleasant Southland...

(Consults diary)

Watership Down, Cotswold Corker, Mad Jack Fuller's, Essex Lanes and
something based in Stevenage. I may find myself venturing further afield
later in the year, in the Cheshire / north/mid-Wales area.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:39:47 -0000, "Dave Larrington"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>MSeries wrote:
>
>> Which Audaxes ? I am contemplating some for this year and want to do
>> some really popular ones.

>Ones in the Green and Pleasant Southland...
>
>(Consults diary)
>
>Watership Down, Cotswold Corker, Mad Jack Fuller's, Essex Lanes and
>something based in Stevenage. I may find myself venturing further afield
>later in the year, in the Cheshire / north/mid-Wales area.

Will this be in a lying down stylee? Mad Jack is on my list, time
permitting.

Tim

Tim Hall wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:39:47 -0000, "Dave Larrington"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> MSeries wrote:
>>
>>> Which Audaxes ? I am contemplating some for this year and want to do
>>> some really popular ones.

>> Ones in the Green and Pleasant Southland...
>>
>> (Consults diary)
>>
>> Watership Down, Cotswold Corker, Mad Jack Fuller's, Essex Lanes and
>> something based in Stevenage. I may find myself venturing further
>> afield later in the year, in the Cheshire / north/mid-Wales area.

> Will this be in a lying down stylee? Mad Jack is on my list, time
> permitting.

Yep, on the Trice XXL.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:37:49 -0000, "Dave Larrington"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Tim Hall wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:39:47 -0000, "Dave Larrington"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Ones in the Green and Pleasant Southland...
>>>
>>> (Consults diary)
>>>
>>> Watership Down, Cotswold Corker, Mad Jack Fuller's, Essex Lanes and
>>> something based in Stevenage. I may find myself venturing further
>>> afield later in the year, in the Cheshire / north/mid-Wales area.

>> Will this be in a lying down stylee? Mad Jack is on my list, time
>> permitting.

>Yep, on the Trice XXL.

Ahhhh! That nice Mr. Larrington is back. I've been worrying y'know.
Nothing serious keeping you from us I trust.

Tim

Tim Hall wrote:

> Ahhhh! That nice Mr. Larrington is back. I've been worrying y'know.
> Nothing serious keeping you from us I trust.

Just the Dreaded Lurgi, probably acquired over New Year.