Re: New (sort of) here - is there a faq ??

Ekul Namsob

Guest
Donnie <[email protected]> wrote:

> Im sure there must be but after downloading several hundred old messages
> can't find the link to one :-(
>
> Used to be on here about a decade ago on and off, but since spraining my
> ankle, fathering a few kids, leaving a **** job, now working for myself
> etc ad nauseum, im getting a hankering for a bike again to get fit
> before im 40 and to encourage the kids (10 and 8) out on their bikes.
>
> So:
> 1. Is there a FAQ somewhere I can read anyway?

Don't mention helmets or bibtights.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>

Ekul Namsob wrote in reply to Donnie
>> So:
>> 1. Is there a FAQ somewhere I can read anyway?

> Don't mention helmets or bibtights.

LOL, im already settled on those issues.
bibtights look daft and helmets are more hassle than they're worth.

Donnie

Response to Donnie
> >> 1. Is there a FAQ somewhere I can read anyway?

> > Don't mention helmets or bibtights.

> LOL, im already settled on those issues.
> bibtights look daft and helmets are more hassle than they're worth.

That's a relief. By the sound of it, you should be *writing* the FAQ!

--
Mark, UK
"That's 'Party Line' by Abbreviated Sealing, and of course whenever I