Re: Post-flu recovery and commute?

Zoot Katz

Guest
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:09:55 -0600, Patrick Lamb
<[email protected]> wrote:

>For those who care, I'm much better, haven't had a fever for two days,
>and I'd feel great if only I could hock that darned gooey tennis-ball
>sized **** out of my lungs.

It's generally believed that when the congestion is above your neck,
it's okay to ride and not recommended when your lungs are tight.
Folk lore? Maybe but it seems to make sense and correlates with my
experience.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:56:27 -0800, Zoot Katz <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:09:55 -0600, Patrick Lamb
><[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>For those who care, I'm much better, haven't had a fever for two days,
>>and I'd feel great if only I could hock that darned gooey tennis-ball
>>sized **** out of my lungs.

>It's generally believed that when the congestion is above your neck,
>it's okay to ride and not recommended when your lungs are tight.
>Folk lore? Maybe but it seems to make sense and correlates with my
>experience.

You really should be careful. You may feel better but this is how
pneumonia starts. You feel fine,get back to normal and it's too soon.
Wait until your chest clears up.