Re: published helmet research - is Zaumen mad or bad?

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
Bill "Laa laa I'm not listening" Zauman wrote:

>>> I don't feel compelled to answer questions from people who act like
>>> 12 year old boys. Nor the likes of you.

>> That's plain. You also don't feel compelled to answer any questions
>> from ANYONE ELSE. The point is that you do not have the capacity to
>> answer any question that requires factual knowledge.

> Lying again. What can you expect from someone with Kunich's record of
> abusiveness.

I note that your well-documented aversion to believing any of us does not
extend to items which appear to support your preconceived ideas, even when
they are obviously ironic.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington
University

made up, 65% of them at Washington University

Is Bill mad? Or merely bad - asks Guy.

"It is not doubt, it is certainty which makes mad...
We all fear truth... and, to confess it, I am instinctively certain that Lord Bacon is the originator, the self-tormentor of this uncanniest species of literature..." ---Nietzsche, Ecce ****

"OF TRUTH
What is truth? said jesting Pilate, and would not stay for an answer. Certainly there be, that delight in giddiness, and count it a bondage to fix a belief; affecting free-will in thinking, as well as in acting. And though the sects of philosophers of that kind be gone, yet there remain certain discoursing wits, which are of the same veins, though there be not so much blood in them, as was in those of the ancients. But it is not only the difficulty and labor, which men take in finding out of truth, nor again, that when it is found, it imposeth upon men's thoughts, that doth bring lies in favor; but a natural though corrupt love, of the lie itself. One of the later school of the Grecians, examineth the matter, and is at a stand, to think what should be in it, that men should love lies; where neither they make for pleasure, as with poets, nor for advantage, as with the merchant; but for the lie's sake. But I cannot tell; this same truth, is a naked, and open day-light, that doth not show the masks, and mummeries, and triumphs, of the world, half so stately and daintily as candle-lights. Truth may perhaps come to the price of a pearl, that showeth best by day; but it will not rise to the price of a diamond, or carbuncle, that showeth best in varied lights. A mixture of a lie doth ever add pleasure. Doth any man doubt, that if there were taken out of men's minds, vain opinions, flattering hopes, false valuations, imaginations as one would, and the like, but it would leave the minds, of a number of men, poor shrunken things, full of melancholy and indisposition, and unpleasing to themselves?"
--Bacon - Essays

"...Uncontrolled discord. Truth suffers proportionately to the heat between combatants. There is a legal maxim that expresses this, nimium altercando veritas amittitur - By too much altercation truth is lost.)"