Re: RBR Research Findings

William Asher

Guest
Tina Kunich wrote:

> You are so sexist do you know that? The only time you talk about
> women's cycling is when you talk about women's cycling. Maybe it
> would be better if you talked about the racing!! If I was Laura Van
> Gilder I would personally kick your skinny little ass!!!! You'd
> probably like that, wouldn't you? Do you shave your legs? Do women
> shave their legs? Are you a woman? How far up do you shave your
> legs??? Have you ever shaved your gouch patch???

I dunno what it is, maybe the multiple punctuation marks, but your use of
the term "gouch patch," which normally I find unattractive in men posing as
women on the internet, is making me want you more rather than turning me
off.

In my defense, I hardly ever talk about bicycle racing at all. I post here
because Kunich's mother pays me to play with him. It's good work if you
can get it.

--
Bill Asher

Bill:

You are so sexist do you know that? The only time you talk about women's
cycling is when you talk about women's cycling. Maybe it would be better if
you talked about the racing!! If I was Laura Van Gilder I would personally
kick your skinny little ass!!!! You'd probably like that, wouldn't you? Do
you shave your legs? Do women shave their legs? Are you a woman? How far
up do you shave your legs??? Have you ever shaved your gouch patch???

With All My Feminist Love, etc.
Tina

news:[email protected]...