Re: The Great Helmet Debate

James Hodson

Guest
On Sat, 08 May 2004 20:08:59 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>It is indeed low. As is the proportion of kids wearing helmets
>overall. The two proportions are, as far as I can tell, similar.

Whatever ... I had a strange dream last night. I was discussing BHIT
with a blob-like creature.

James

On Tue, 11 May 2004 10:58:08 +0100, James Hodson
<[email protected]> wrote (more or less):

>On Sat, 08 May 2004 20:08:59 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>It is indeed low. As is the proportion of kids wearing helmets
>>overall. The two proportions are, as far as I can tell, similar.

>Whatever ... I had a strange dream last night. I was discussing BHIT
>with a blob-like creature.

If it was a calm and rational discussion, then the blob couldn't have
been a member of BHIT! I guess you were explaining their
irrationality to it?

--
Cheers,
Euan

On Tue, 11 May 2004 11:48:28 +0100, Gawnsoft
<[email protected]> wrote:

>>Whatever ... I had a strange dream last night. I was discussing BHIT
>>with a blob-like creature.

>If it was a calm and rational discussion, then the blob couldn't have
>been a member of BHIT! I guess you were explaining their
>irrationality to it?

Indeed ... or not. The conversation morphed into a chat about UPVC
double glazing with my nextdoor neighbour but one.

AFAIR, the blob (and the neighbour) were both quite rational so
obviously neither was a member of BHIT.

James

"James Hodson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 08 May 2004 20:08:59 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >It is indeed low. As is the proportion of kids wearing helmets
> >overall. The two proportions are, as far as I can tell, similar.

> Whatever ... I had a strange dream last night. I was discussing BHIT
> with a blob-like creature.

obviously either Fat Eric (Martlew) or the Swamp Monster (Angie Lee)