rear steer trike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. NO Looks like fun though, did they make an Adult version? Up here in Canada a neigborhood boy
    had something that looked like the Green Machine, but it had a crank on it and you crank it with
    the brake on and when you released the brake the trike shot down the street really fast..guess
    they never caught on. Might be a sight having a pack of Adult trikers out cranking up their
    bents for a ride.
    ***********************************
    "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > remember these?????? http://www.huffybikes.com/products/greenmachine_dl3.html

  2. Hunibal

    Hunibal Guest

    Just recently got myself a - EZ-3 Trike - and I have lots of fun with it. And the price is
    right too!

    --
    Cheers ................. Hunibal "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:i4jSa.6637$5e7.47564[email protected]...
    > NO Looks like fun though, did they make an Adult version? Up here in Canada a neigborhood boy had
    > something that looked like the
    Green
    > Machine, but it had a crank on it and you crank it with the brake on and when you released the
    > brake the trike shot down the street really fast..guess they never caught on. Might be a sight
    > having a pack of Adult trikers out cranking up their
    bents
    > for a ride.
    > ***********************************
    > "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > remember these?????? http://www.huffybikes.com/products/greenmachine_dl3.html

  3. Micro-Flight

    Micro-Flight Guest

  4. Clark Werner

    Clark Werner Guest

  5. "Micro-Flight" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > There is an adult version of this but more complex. SEE: http://www.justtwobikes.com/trike.htm
    >
    > Regards, Robert

    Another very complex rear steer trike was the old Thebis. What a fun trike for me (but there was no
    way to put a motor on it, which is why it went "bye bye").

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  6. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest