rear steer trike

NO Looks like fun though, did they make an Adult version? Up here in Canada a neigborhood boy
had something that looked like the Green Machine, but it had a crank on it and you crank it with
the brake on and when you released the brake the trike shot down the street really fast..guess
they never caught on. Might be a sight having a pack of Adult trikers out cranking up their
bents for a ride.
"Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> remember these?????? http://www.huffybikes.com/products/greenmachine_dl3.html

Just recently got myself a - EZ-3 Trike - and I have lots of fun with it. And the price is
right too!

--
news:[email protected]...