recomendation for saddle

Originally Posted by vjbknife .

I have an 2 year old Bontrager Race Lux which seems the most comfortable and a Specialized Avatar Gel that is also fairly good. I have used both on my Specialized Sirrus Pro which has a carbon seatpost and fork.

Yes the avatar will offer you some great padding while still staying somewhat aggressive. Also the Specialized Phenom is extremely nice and you can get it fairly cheap, and it has some nice gel options. It may also help if you looked into getting a saddle with a 155mm width, one of the largest road saddle widths.

I was using a fizik for 2 years but i started having numbness issues. I test a ISM breakaway. Had no numbness. I ended up purchasing one and haven't looked back. Your sit-bones need to get use to it because that is where you weight is put which is where it belongs. Took about 5-6 rides before they got use it and it broke in. It's well worth the money. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried four Specialized Body Geometry. They are really good.
I have trie a couple of Selle Italia Trans Am. Also fine. Only 185 g.
And then I have tried the Tune Speedneedle.
I tell you: This is the very ticket.
I have sold all my other saddles and bought myself four Speedneedles.
I do not intend to use any other saddle any more. Even after 120 miles I am relaxed and comfy.
Believe me, that's it!!!