Renting a tandem in NYC and environs.

Amh

Guest
Hi,

I'm looking for a shop that will rent a tandem for a day.
My gf and I need to practice for an upcomming 3 day trip.
Any place within a 2 hour drive of NYC would be great.
New Paltz, Northern NJ, Connecticut somewhere! My web
searches have turned up loads of bike shops but no
references to rentals.

Thanks, Andy

"amh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a shop that will rent a tandem for a day.
> My gf and I need to practice for an upcomming 3 day trip.
> Any place within a 2 hour drive of NYC would be great. New
> Paltz, Northern NJ, Connecticut somewhere! My web searches
> have turned up loads of bike shops but no references to
> rentals.
>
> Thanks, Andy

Just about 2 hr drive from NY, in Frenchtown, NJ.
http://freemansbikes.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=26