Renting a tandem in NYC and environs.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Amh, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. Amh

    Amh Guest

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a shop that will rent a tandem for a day.
    My gf and I need to practice for an upcomming 3 day trip.
    Any place within a 2 hour drive of NYC would be great.
    New Paltz, Northern NJ, Connecticut somewhere! My web
    searches have turned up loads of bike shops but no
    references to rentals.

    Thanks, Andy

    Tags:

  2. "amh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a shop that will rent a tandem for a day.
    > My gf and I need to practice for an upcomming 3 day trip.
    > Any place within a 2 hour drive of NYC would be great. New
    > Paltz, Northern NJ, Connecticut somewhere! My web searches
    > have turned up loads of bike shops but no references to
    > rentals.
    >
    > Thanks, Andy

    Just about 2 hr drive from NY, in Frenchtown, NJ.
    http://freemansbikes.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=26