Run A Car On Water

RUN A CAR ON WATER

Guest
Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on
fuel costs!
Would you like to find out how to run your vehicle on water and stop
wasting money on gas?
This do-it-yourself conversion guide is very affordable (under $150)
and EASY with step-by-step instructions.
The conversion WILL NOT void your warranty because it is 100%
reversible! It's easy to install and remove.
Create your own water hybrid for under $150!
Did you know that you can convert your car to a water-burning car? You
can run your car on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your
car's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
Works on gas or diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. (Not
tested on hybrids)
Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient and produce
cleaner emissions.
Convert your car for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up
to $600 and up!
Works with plain tap water. No need for distilled water or special
water additives!
We've simplified the process. The steps are easy, and the materials
are affordable.
Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from
your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen
+ 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly
and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O!
HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the
stability of water.

Can Water Really Power a Car?

The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
emissions quality, and save you money.

For More Details Please Click Here

http://tinyurl.com/3sxyj5

Like this?

<http://www.amphibiousvehicle.net/amphi/A/AmphiCar.jpeg>

--
Dave...

>Can Water Really Power a Car?

>The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
>water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
>Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
>In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
>over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
>significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
>emissions quality, and save you money.

Sounds like they reinvented the steam engine :)

Roos

On 2008-05-27, Roos Eisma <[email protected]> wrote:
>>The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
>>water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.
>>Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline.
>>In fact, very little water is needed! only one quart of water provides
>>over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and
>>significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve
>>emissions quality, and save you money.

> Sounds like they reinvented the steam engine :)

Someone near where I live has an old steam car. It's not very fuel
efficient, and you have to stop at rivers or lakes sometimes to refill.

Heat comes from two large burners under the boiler, so not technically
'steam powered' if you consider the vehicle as a whole as the energy
source is the fuel for the burners.

- Richard

--
_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ Richard dot Corfield at gmail dot com
_/ _/ _/ _/

RUN A CAR ON WATER wrote:
<snip>

> The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
> water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.

I keep trying to burn water but it just won't light ^_^

Stan Cox

On May 27, 6:49 pm, Stan Cox <[email protected]> wrote:
> RUN A CAR ON WATER wrote:
> <snip>
>

> > The answer is YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have made the technology to build a
> > water-burning hybrid easy and affordable.

> I keep trying to burn water but it just won't light ^_^
>
> Stan Cox

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car
"A water-fuelled car is a hypothetical motor car that uses water as
its fuel or produces fuel from water on-board, with no other energy
input......The water-fuelled car...... purports to create or extract
energy from water itself, which would be the basis of a perpetual
motion machine..........Claims for water-fuelled power sources are
often invoked to fraudulently extract money from gullible investors."

Trax

On May 27, 6:49 pm, Stan Cox <[email protected]> wrote:

> I keep trying to burn water but it just won't light ^_^

I think you'll find it's damp.

--
Dave...

Snipping the techno-babble, DIYers have been running water injection
kits for years. The forced induction guys do it to prevent detonation
at high boost, but added to a normal engine it can give a slight
improvement in mpg; basically it cools the cylinder as it goes in and
provides extra gas pressure when it turns to steam during the combustion
of the mixture.

The amounts involved are pretty small - the bottle is about the same
size as a washer bottle and it's fed into the airstream at a very low rate.

dkahn400 wrote:
> On May 27, 6:49 pm, Stan Cox <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I keep trying to burn water but it just won't light ^_^

> I think you'll find it's damp.

dkahn is quite right, you need to dry it out a bit first with a hair
dryer. Then put a bit of lighter fuel on to help get it going, then try.

Peter Pie Eater writtificated

>> I think you'll find it's damp.

> dkahn is quite right, you need to dry it out a bit first with a hair
> dryer.

NEVER try to do this.

This liquid is full of HYDROGEN and OXYGEN which can be an EXPLOSIVE
mixture. Any attempt to ignite the liquid or it's vapours could lead to
SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH.

In news:[email protected],
Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> tweaked the Babbage-Engine to tell
us:
> Snipping the techno-babble, DIYers have been running water injection
> kits for years. The forced induction guys do it to prevent detonation
> at high boost, but added to a normal engine it can give a slight
> improvement in mpg; basically it cools the cylinder as it goes in and
> provides extra gas pressure when it turns to steam during the
> combustion of the mixture.

F1 teams used to do it in the turbo era, though I don't think they do any
more.

--
Dave Larrington
It is not possible to call a complex number from a phone box.

Mark T wrote:
> Peter Pie Eater writtificated
>
>>> I think you'll find it's damp.

>> dkahn is quite right, you need to dry it out a bit first with a hair
>> dryer.

> NEVER try to do this.
>
> This liquid is full of HYDROGEN and OXYGEN which can be an EXPLOSIVE
> mixture. Any attempt to ignite the liquid or it's vapours could lead to
> SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH.

You do have to be very careful - it can be lethal even without ignition;
many people die every year from inhaling dihydrogen monoxide.
See http://www.dhmo.org for more details, then consider supporting the
campaign to ban its use.