Sad News - Keith Alexander.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:11:58 -0700, "Geraard Spergen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Keith'sSister wrote:
>> > I'm Keiths's sister......How do you think my family feels reading RIP
>> > dumbass. If you didn't like him that is fine. How about you show my
>> > family the respect we deserve

>> Dumbass -
>>
>> I call every single person on this newsgroup that name, without
>> exception, including myself.
>>

>> thanks,
>>
>> K. Gringioni.
>>

>Also, this is the wrong newsgroup to read if you're looking for respect.

Please tell me you don't believe that KA's sister would find this newsgroup
and that one message -and- invent a screen-name of "Keith'sSister", lol.

jj

<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Keith'sSister wrote:
>> > I'm Keiths's sister......How do you think my family feels reading RIP
>> > dumbass. If you didn't like him that is fine. How about you show my
>> > family the respect we deserve

>> Dumbass -
>>
>> I call every single person on this newsgroup that name, without
>> exception, including myself.
>>

>> thanks,
>>
>> K. Gringioni.
>>

>Also, this is the wrong newsgroup to read if you're looking for respect.

Please tell me you don't believe that KA's sister would find this newsgroup
and that one message -and- invent a screen-name of "Keith'sSister", lol.

jj

Geraard Spergen says...

>Kurgan Gringioni wrote

>>Keith's Sister wrote:

>> > I'm Keiths's sister......How do you think my family feels reading RIP
>> > dumbass. If you didn't like him that is fine. How about you show my
>> > family the respect we deserve

I agree it was an unnecessary cheap shot and regret that I can't speak for the
group when I offer my apology (they think I'm a dumbass too).

>> I call every single person on this newsgroup that name, without
>> exception, including myself.

In this instance, you should call yourself a delinquent, depleted, demented
degenerate, a decomposing dipshit; a demonic, dank, decadent, daft, deceitful,
dildoheaded, disrespecting darkle; a dastardly dorkwad, a debauching, dadaistic,
damned dumbass; a dandruffy derelict damsel that's in denial. Your desperation
is despicable but alas I digress.

>Also, this is the wrong newsgroup to read if you're looking for respect.

In general, I'd agree and say that going to any newsgroup looking for respect is
a waste of time - and this one is not as badass as it fancies itself to be.
Given that, it's always cool to show some respect to those that have passed on,
even if it pains the peabrains short on the necessary heart and soul. Save your
unbridled spit and anger for the living that can still fight back.

"Keith died while riding on Shore Road in Brooklyn. Witnesses say he
lost control ofhis bike while trying to avoid a small child riding
erraticly. He struck the fence that seperates the highway from the
road. He was
pronounced dead at the scene. "

Wow, sad, truly. I just saw this post & thread today.

My best to the Alexander family and Keith will be missed.

-Ken

"Luke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:120720052257529854%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Tom
> Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> So, who was Keith Alexander aside from a tatoo'd guy who rode bikes and
>> would post here every great once in awhile?

> Need he be more to be worthy to eulogized. Who are you but a guy who
> rides bikes and posts here often. Perhaps too often.

While there are plenty of people who die all the time that are really worthy
of being eulogized I have a hard time raising any enthusiast for mourning
the passing of a guitar player from Twisted Sister.

That ain't to say he wasn't important to some people. Just that I wonder why
those people would post that stuff here.

"Mad Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Given that, it's always cool to show some respect to those that have
> passed on,

Do you really think we're going to mourn your passing? Henry and I are
already planning a party.