Shaved or unshaved (heads)

martin_j001 said:
#1 all the way around. Its just easier that way....And helmet line burns or tans ARE cool in the cycling world, regardless of what anyone says. :eek: :D :D

Just call them racing stripes, thats what i do :D

I recently shaved mine! It was for the Leukiema Foundation's World's Greatest Shave thingy. I had the ladies use clippers at the '0' setting! When I got home my flatmate did a double-take before squealing speechlessly for 2 whole minutes! Since then I've had so many people rub my hair.

I still have the bag full of my locks. If you know anyone who wants to buy long, straight, black, un-dyed hair that averages 30cm in length, let me know! (And for those who don't know, I'm female)

I've had people ask me whether I'm a buddhist! Oh, and when I was at the Australian Museum I had a little boy come up to me and ask whether I was a boy or girl! I answered and then proceeded to return the favour by asking "Are you a boy or a girl?" And recently I had a customer ask me if I was going to grow my hair back because I was my "pleasant" to look at with long hair!

Phuong L said:
I recently shaved mine! ..... Since then I've had so many people rub my hair.

!
And it looks great!...

I did mine, it felt good, so I kept going....in summer its much better, but in winter that little beany comes in handy, and I need a Belgian Cap under the Brainbucket under 20C....

Anyway, now who am I kidding, there isn't much there any way so why shouldn't my head be in synch with my legs?
:)

Oops its Giro d'Italia time on RAI , caio

Shave my head smooth now and again - once went out on the bike with a helmet and no sun cream on the head, and ended up with bike-helmet patterned sunburn on the head!!

Quite sore, and not to be advised, thankfully it disappeared in a day or so.

Niblox

I have never shaved my head ever. But, I do sport a military cut. I like my hair short and shaved at the sides and at the back. It's cooler that way, Im in a tropical country it's hot and I'm an ex military guy.

Hey! It's awesome to hear that you rock a military cut! Short hair definitely helps beat the heat, especially in a tropical country. Plus, it adds a cool and confident vibe. By the way, I'm a fan of both road and mountain biking. Have you tried cycling? It's an incredible way to stay active and explore new places. Keep rocking that military cut and enjoy the ride! ‍♂️