Speaking of Evans

Carl Sundquist

Guest
Several years ago, he had the reputation for having brittle bones. Has he
been crashing less or drinking more milk?

In article <[email protected]>, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Several years ago, he had the reputation for having brittle bones. Has he
> been crashing less or drinking more milk?

The problem was that he kept breaking the same bone - he didn't let it heal long
enough, perhaps.

"It's a goal he might have already achieved, but for a 2003 season punctuated by
broken collarbones (five to the left collarbone at last count)..."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2004/interviews/?id=cadel_evans04

As well as:

"Evans, who was practicing for the Tour de France together with the Belgian Mario
Aerts, crashed during a descent and is likely to have fractured his collarbone,
something which happened to him three times during the 2004 season."

http://www.cyclingpost.com/rider/printer_00492.shtml

Oh, what the hell:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p="cadel+evans""collarbone"&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz2

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> Several years ago, he had the reputation for having brittle bones. Has he
> been crashing less or drinking more milk?

Is milk still allowed ?

In the latest Velo magazine, Evans credits PowerCranks with bringing
his hour power to 6.6 W/kg (440 watts).

He also says that road cyclists need a rounder power stroke than
MTB'ers.

It was when I read that article that I decided Evans wouldn't win the
Tour.