Such a thing as a...

xxamr_corpxx

Mar 16, 2006
handlebar-mounted mobile phone holder that lets the user make phone calls while cycling with a handsfree set?

xxamr_corpxx said:
handlebar-mounted mobile phone holder that lets the user make phone calls while cycling with a handsfree set?
There's a few mobile phone holders available which can be mounted to the handlebars. Topeak is one brand that comes to mind. You could then get a bluetooth headset and away you go.

OMG - WHY???:confused:

Thats one of the best things about cycling - to get away from the things!!

I only ever carry mine in my jersy pocket incase i break down & need picking up etc.

I am sure you can adapt a cheap bar mounted bottle cage. :D Put the phone is the empty bottle with a bit of foam. I use old screw top plastic medicine jars for tools, etc.. they fit the bottle cages perfectly.

Lama said:
OMG - WHY???:confused:

Thats one of the best things about cycling - to get away from the things!!

I only ever carry mine in my jersy pocket incase i break down & need picking up etc.
Believe it or not, some of us have bosses who expect instant access via cell phones and Blackberry all weekend. Retirement is the fix of course....worked for me :)

Exactly! So I can organise my business while on the road and give orders to my peons- um employees who work their butts off while I enjoy a ride.

Don't forget the misus need to be able to access what we are doing 24/7:D

I think I'd rather risk being stranded and having to carry my bicycle for 10 miles than be so leashed in by a cell phone.