Sustainable Weekly TSS Total

rayhuang said:
I guess I am lazy, but the only way to have it start and end on a Monday-Sunday is to set custom dates.
If you choose your season so that it starts on a Monday, then every week will be Mon - Sun in all the default graphs (since they all default to 'This Season').

frenchyge said:
If you choose your season so that it starts on a Monday, then every week will be Mon - Sun in all the default graphs (since they all default to 'This Season').
oh.. that's why he said that... guess i wasn't as clear as i could have been...

- set season to start on monday or sunday or could set a customized start date when you add the chart.. if you set the season to start on mon or sun then automatically any chart that you want to show weekly totals that you produce will come out right if you choose "This Season" in "Date range" of the chart

- add a "Custom Periodic Chart"
- set date range to "This Season" or "Custom"... with the start date on a monday or sunday
- on details tab set the "Days per point" to 7 (so it will be for one week)
- add data series' as you'd like
- then "Apply" or "Ok" and the chart will be produced that shows the weekly totals of every data series you added to the chart for the entire year

i have duration, distance, IF, TSS, and weight.. weight and IF are averaged for the 7days the others are totaled.

and that's the trick to set "Days per point" to 7 and make sure the "Date range" for the chart starts on a monday or sunday or if you use "This Season" then make sure the season starts on a monday or sunday..

Thank you guys. With some awareness of how much time I spend uselessly in L1, I have concentrated on staying at least L2 most of the time for warm up and recovery and this full week is the first week where L1 wasnt my largest percentage of time.

I up my training time by a few hours per week next week so hopefully i can keep up this trend.